Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Steve WW wrote:
    If people want me to shoot Babs, give me a Hell Yeah!

On what basis? We don't have enough info yet.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well this is the issue. Anything could be a task. Post count. Posting in order. Claiming to be a wolf. Secret message from first letters. Saying something outlandish. The innit thing (soz Steve). I'll look through posts from yesterday and see if it stands out but would be really good to get some volunteers to help do some of this analysis.

Innit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Should we have a FFA for the bullet and get that over with and then work on FFA for lynch?

Another idea is we don't use the bullet as it has a higher chance of killing a good person than a wolf so the wolfs will most likely want us to use it, we outnumber them heavily atm and we don't have much evidence for a solid target on day 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    If people want me to shoot Babs, give me a Hell Yeah!

I4VU8Kx.gif

SCSA reference and gif :)

You being so eager to shoot :(

I understand it'd be fun to hit a few Stunners Steve and I know that Stone Cold would not listen but you will seem more like a good guy if you take your time before shooting at the first potential target.

That said if people have more on Babs :pac:

Riona WW wrote: »
    Should we have a FFA for the bullet and get that over with and then work on FFA for lynch?

Another idea is we don't use the bullet as it has a higher chance of killing a good person than a wolf so the wolfs will most likely want us to use it, we outnumber them heavily atm and we don't have much evidence for a solid target on day 1

If People want me to shoot Riona give me a Hell Yeah!

I4VU8Kx.gif

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote:
    If People want me to shoot Riona give me a Hell Yeah!

Oh. Right. That basis.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Drinking pints of water does nothing... if it was proceeded by bottles of whiskey!

If the concensus is to go with that good list Idea then ill comply but I don't like it cos of the potential of a wolf sneaking into the village consciousness of being mostly considered good. I also think atm I don't really trust anyone here, although I should state that I don't really have anyone pegged as a wolf either. I do believe he is not false claiming having a gun and at least does not seem like he will act rashly if he indeed has it, discussing using it for a double lynch for example.

RIP Katie, Think she was killed for looking like one of the only few playing instead of just posting on day 0 and then when (I believe) she wasn't serious saying she had ID'd wolves she kinda put a target on herself compared to the rest of us who are at least claiming to be more clueless.

Gotta make sure to stay neutral ey Brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

#ffanolynch

I’d like to pick Eva. This is based on her interactions with Katie last night. When everyone else was posting quite lightheaded, Eva wasn’t afraid to get serious with Katie questioning everything she said.

At the present time, I don’t think a an Eva wolf would munch someone they were trying to rattle only a few hours before. Especially when nobody else joined in the convo.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I just mean stop calling it a past dream and say 'in a previous game'. Sorry. Pet peeve.

I'm happy to see how it goes. Seeing as me and Steve are the only ones to have done it thus far like.....

Always found the dream loophole odd but it was how it had been done. I would imagine more will do so when they do FFAs and its still early on day 1 for that. Personally much like SCSA I don't trust anyone at the moment so ill be waiting till I do an FFA and seeing if that changes.

An FFA for the bullet could make sense and I'd vote but such a thing can be influenced and if Steve felt people were jsut following the loudest voice I could imagine him justifiably doing his own thing. I know if I was him i'd probably be using the bullet anyway so I dunno if the latter Idea will fly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I honestly think Katie was killed because she said she knew who wolves were. Even the wolves probably thought it was in jest but why not be sure when most others were just posting day0 nonsense.

I agree with this post. It's what I thought when someone earlier posted up a list of her posts. It was the only one that jumped out at me. I think she scared the wolves. And on N0 that's about as good a bet for a wolf munch as any. So, maybe Katie had interacted with a wolf yesterday (just one though) and they thought they were caught? It'd be easy to off her on N0 and just let the village think it was a random kill.

As for the shooting people, Steve if you really do have the gun can you just cool your jets there till at least closer to the lynch. We don't need to be rash about anything yet. We have the day to chat about it and decide on a best target for you.

Going with the FFAnolynch thing I think I'd be putting Clodagh or Steve or Brendan on the team village for now. Obviously open to pursuasion on any and all of them but for now I think they're working towards a village win.

• Advertisement

What do you think should be done, **** or get off the pot?

Derry WW wrote: »
    #ffanolynch

The more I think of this the more I don't like it. We are giving the wolves the info of who we trust. A target list in a sense

If everyone is doing this I'll probably stick a name down later when I put my FFA in but id much rather if they only knew who we suspect

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gotta make sure to stay neutral ey Brendan

Ive given my frank and detailed opinion Conor. What have you said apart from one line posts like this that say nothing but throw shade?

What are your opinions on potential tasks? Do you like the idea of naming those you trust as well as an FFA?

Holly WW wrote: »
    I agree with this post. It's what I thought when someone earlier posted up a list of her posts. It was the only one that jumped out at me. I think she scared the wolves. And on N0 that's about as good a bet for a wolf munch as any. So, maybe Katie had interacted with a wolf yesterday (just one though) and they thought they were caught? It'd be easy to off her on N0 and just let the village think it was a random kill.

As for the shooting people, Steve if you really do have the gun can you just cool your jets there till at least closer to the lynch. We don't need to be rash about anything yet. We have the day to chat about it and decide on a best target for you.

Going with the FFAnolynch thing I think I'd be putting Clodagh or Steve or Brendan on the team village for now. Obviously open to pursuasion on any and all of them but for now I think they're working towards a village win.

giphy.gif

(Joking, for now :P )

The more I think of this the more I don't like it. We are giving the wolves the info of who we trust. A target list in a sense

If everyone is doing this I'll probably stick a name down later when I put my FFA in but id much rather if they only knew who we suspect

Did you not see my reasoning for Eva though? The wolves know who’s good, we don’t. If we have someone we trust, that reduces the amount of players we don’t trust.

Steve WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

(Joking, for now :P )

The Rock was always class at taking a stunner.

Did you not see my reasoning for Eva though? The wolves know who’s good, we don’t. If we have someone we trust, that reduces the amount of players we don’t trust.

talking about the concept not your specific choice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Steve will probably shoot me for going against his idea but I don't think naming who we trust is a good idea, its doing the job for the wolfs and if we did pick a wolf in the trust pile it gives them a coast from a few lynches

I think its too risky

Please don't shoot me :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Just catching up. Had a good LOL at Steve's suggestion on his goodie list. Either he is a wolf (now with added gun) or a..... can't think what to call him. Anyway, it's a mental suggestion that gains no merit in my court. Or having an FFA this day as well.

So we have a gun and the one person I would not have liked to have it, has it. He now has a target on his back. I would have suggested shooting Steve as well. But I agree an FFA#POwPOw is a great idea. Although I am not sure who.

Don’t go getting trigger happy on us Steve.

• Advertisement

Don’t go getting trigger happy on us Steve.

qATkj31.gif

It’s Eastenders Steve, Eastenders.

Cor blimey!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

there's only like. 400 posts, are you in or not

I'm out if there is nothing of note

It’s Eastenders Steve, Eastenders.

Cor blimey!

Sorry ol' chap. Couldn't help it given my current status and the username.

The Stunner gifs will continue! :pac:

Innit.

Ive given my frank and detailed opinion Conor. What have you said apart from one line posts like this that say nothing but throw shade?

What are your opinions on potential tasks? Do you like the idea of naming those you trust as well as an FFA?

And its very neutral, you make sure to not point any fingers nor knock anyone elses ideas, anything you floated was reiterating what others have already suggested.

I think its likely we had tasks, im not arsed chasing tasks down and don't play the mods, so im disregarding tasks and playing around them.

Ive already said that the trust list is a silly idea, gives the wolves too many places to hide and an unconfirmed village core is always a **** idea, gives wolves way too much ammo moving forward re picking off trusted villagers, leaving trusted wolves alive giving the village a wine in front of me type choice.

Mary WW wrote: »

Well you wont know until you read them I guess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Surely it's better to have a group of people we can all agree to trust for the day? After the day is over we can re-evaluate then no?

If we get a group of say 5 people together the wolves can only target one of those in the munch so we're still keeping 4/5 people that we think are ok? Is that not better than running around like headless chickens for the day?

Mary WW wrote: »

I have a gun ;)

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Just catching up. Had a good LOL at Steve's suggestion on his goodie list. Either he is a wolf (now with added gun) or a..... can't think what to call him. Anyway, it's a mental suggestion that gains no merit in my court. Or having an FFA this day as well.

So we have a gun and the one person I would not have liked to have it, has it. He now has a target on his back. I would have suggested shooting Steve as well. But I agree an FFA#POwPOw is a great idea. Although I am not sure who.

Whats an FFA#PowPOw?

• Advertisement

And its very neutral, you make sure to not point any fingers nor knock anyone elses ideas, anything you floated was reiterating what others have already suggested.

I think its likely we had tasks, im not arsed chasing tasks down and don't play the mods, so im disregarding tasks and playing around them.

Ive already said that the trust list is a silly idea, gives the wolves too many places to hide and an unconfirmed village core is always a **** idea, gives wolves way too much ammo moving forward re picking off trusted villagers, leaving trusted wolves alive giving the village a wine in front of me type choice.

Use of that phrase - Two Stunners for you.

stone-cold-stunner-gif-1.gif

source.gif

Advertisement