Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    You can convince me otherwise, but you'll need a better argument than that.

I mentioned brenny boy this morning as he was the one who posted at 3:30. Brendan could have been anyone. All I wanted to do was pronounce FREE FIRTY cos them London tossers can’t pronounce their FREES.

Same with Clodes, just running with the theme and cockney lingo.

Nothing to read into Ewan. I wasn’t making an opinion of them in any shape or form.

Kapeesh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

But this will all be done out in the open leaving the wolves free to use this info against us later on.

The more I think about it the worse it sounds

I think it might come down to what you value more - the wolves having the info or the village. If you can imagine the village having the info on D3/4/5 etc vs them not having it, it could be the difference between the win and loss. I personally think more info in village hands is gonna be a strength later on in the game. I can understand the hesitation though!
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Yeah, they're either wolves or villagers, we get the same information by not doing the no Lynch. It literally gives us no information and makes us very easy to manipulate unless we get very lucky with the list. Even if we get 1 wolf on the list, its still going to be day 4 or so before that becomes useful info.

I dont think im really gonna convince you. See above, which relates to your post too.

Like do you not understand that im saying who votes a trusted person onto the list is as valuable info as who is on the list?

The more 'things' we get people to put down in a post, the more likely we can pin them to the wall later if they flip flop or start acting contrary to that post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I have one or two names on my "trusted" list, with Steve top of it (and I'll say his name cause, to be frank, he's setting himself up for the next munch anyway).

I've got four or five names in my "Don't trust at all" list.

Some are bouncing higher up the list for being massively negative too; constantly shooting down ideas and refusing to come up with any of their own, and seemingly driving the village towards a blind vote (blind on multiple levels).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I think it might come down to what you value more - the wolves having the info or the village. If you can imagine the village having the info on D3/4/5 etc vs them not having it, it could be the difference between the win and loss. I personally think more info in village hands is gonna be a strength later on in the game. I can understand the hesitation though!

I dont think im really gonna convince you. See above, which relates to your post too.

We don't gain any info from it, thats my issue. We have no idea if the players left alive are alive because they're wolves, because they're easy to shade, just the kill order the wolves took or if they're setting up a bus/double bus. Throwing villager powers into the mix leaves us even more short handed.

you're correct in that you wont bring me round though,

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Like do you not understand that im saying who votes a trusted person onto the list is as valuable info as who is on the list?

The more 'things' we get people to put down in a post, the more likely we can pin them to the wall later if they flip flop or start acting contrary to that post.

Very true but I know myself that I will flip flop at some stage over the next few days if I survive that far. Thats just because we have nothing to go on at the minute. And because we have literally nothing to go on i no sure about adding another essentialy random list to proceedings. Day 1 FFAs are tricky enough and mean very little come day 4/5

Very true but I know myself that I will flip flop at some stage over the next few days if I survive that far. Thats just because we have nothing to go on at the minute. And because we have literally nothing to go on i no sure about adding another essentialy random list to proceedings. Day 1 FFAs are tricky enough and mean very little come day 4/5

*shrugging shoulders emoji*

Ive put forward what i see as the case for it. Everyone makes up their own mind.

**** i need to go do some work.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hey guys, just finished some baking. Gonna settle down with a scone and a cuppa, read back through and give my first thoughts...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Hey guys, just finished some baking. Gonna settle down with a scone and a cuppa, read back through and give my first thoughts...

Im baking atm, I don't rate recipes and just throw sugar, flour eggs and chocolate together, bake and brownies.

It doesn't work but its fun, what did you make

• Advertisement

*shrugging shoulders emoji*

Ive put forward what i see as the case for it. Everyone makes up their own mind.

I can see the merits in it. I don’t want to post what I believe is a particularly useful merit as I don’t want to give the wolves that bit of info. They may already know the pros n cons and what it means to them but I’m happy to know they may be panicking about this new strategy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

i think putting forward a #FFA or #notFFA this early is pointless. 22/26 are good. so easy for the wolves to pick random people with spurious claims. if you think someone is a wolf give your reasons and we can discuss the merits of your suspicions.

i'm leaning towards clodagh, but may be tunneling. will give my reasons later and i've to work

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i think putting forward a #FFA or #notFFA this early is pointless. 22/26 are good. so easy for the wolves to pick random people with spurious claims. if you think someone is a wolf give your reasons and we can discuss the merits of your suspicions.

i'm leaning towards clodagh, but may be tunneling. will give my reasons later and i've to work

We have a lynch today we must vote on then a munch tomorrow. What do you think we should do to pass the time until then? If people have reasons besides "I have a feeling" then they can be put forth and argued about.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Im baking atm, I don't rate recipes and just throw sugar, flour eggs and chocolate together, bake and brownies.

It doesn't work but its fun, what did you make

Got me some lovely fruit scones, still hot from the oven! :D

Think I've caught up on everything. RIP Katie and all that but let's get down to the real fun... wolfie hunting ;)
    I'm a bit suspicious of people suggesting people for the kill this early in the game.

Tegan any reason you threw Cloadagh's name out and then went silent? Very odd behaviour...

Also wondering why you're throwing Derry's name into the mix there Ewan. Looking for a lynch just because of some fluff posting? Seems a bit weak...

Ewan WW wrote: »
    We have a lynch today we must vote on then a munch tomorrow. What do you think we should do to pass the time until then? If people have reasons besides "I have a feeling" then they can be put forth and argued about.

see above

Think I've caught up on everything. RIP Katie and all that but let's get down to the real fun... wolfie hunting ;)
    I'm a bit suspicious of people suggesting people for the kill this early in the game.

Tegan any reason you threw Cloadagh's name out and then went silent? Very odd behaviour...

Also wondering why you're throwing Derry's name into the mix there Ewan. Looking for a lynch just because of some fluff posting? Seems a bit weak...

lunch

Fluff posting and having a poke at two other posters. If you think it's weak that's fine, at least it has us thinking about reasons why not just waiting for something to happen.

see above

That what I did earlier. You picked Clodagh then fecked off for lunch without explaining :D

This...
    i like clodagh for a bullet

and this...
    i think putting forward a #FFA or #notFFA this early is pointless.

Do not match though...

Not all my posts are fluff though, are they?

• Advertisement

This...

and this...

Do not match though...

i think cloadagh is bad. i think she should get a bullet.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Not all my posts are fluff though, are they?

fluffy or furry?

if you think someone is a wolf give your reasons and we can discuss the merits of your suspicions.

Wanna give us your reasons so we can discuss merits so?

insight_mm_yesbutwhy.jpg
    i think cloadagh is bad. i think she should get a bullet.

fluffy or furry?

Too hot to be furry. I’ve just invested in Penney’s bikinis so wouldn’t really be a good look ;)

Any time limits on when to use it?

Can you tell us how you got it?

How do you wanna use it?

to me, this is a wolf cosying up to a villager with a potential bullet. doesnt even question steve
    If you can wait until we have a seer picked wolf, i think you should.

or wait till you mucnch him?
    Steve WW wrote: »
    That outs the seer for one wolf.

Not equitable value imo.

steve doesnt like clodagh's theory here.
    Thats a fair point.

Should we carry on with our FFAnolynch and see where we stand and see who trusts whom? The more info you have, the better your aim should be i think!

cosying up to steve again
    i'm surprised you're not questioning him at all about having the gun

why the no questioning?

i am. someone got a gun. steve alluded to the fact it is him. since when did we take stuff people's word for something, without questioning them.

i suppose its irrelevent cos he'll be munched. and if not, we'll prob lynch him
    I did question him...... But in the absence of a counter claim what can we do but take him at his word and see where it goes. If he is full of **** and there is no bang, that will be self evident and Steve will be in trouble. But questioning if he has the gun won't prove he does or doesn't.

where?
    i like clodagh for a bullet
    Any foundation to that or is it that I called you out earlier? I'm fine with scrutiny....you don't to be as fine with it.

when did you call me out earlier? your gone on the defensive after i called you out

That is a selective analysis of my posts Tegan. I think I you are trying to work backwards to justify your tunnelling.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Too hot to be furry. I’ve just invested in Penney’s bikinis so wouldn’t really be a good look ;)

shave-everything-first-date-dress-to-impress-my-big-fat-greek-wedding2-dating-gif-5270167

That is a selective analysis of my posts Tegan. I think I you are trying to work backwards to justify your tunnelling.

selective is prob fair cos i skimmed thru everything prior to munch.

even if selective, can you see why i suspect you?

• Advertisement

shave-everything-first-date-dress-to-impress-my-big-fat-greek-wedding2-dating-gif-5270167

Can’t see the image. Might work once I quote this post.

Advertisement