Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Can’t see the image. Might work once I quote this post.

Ah crapsicles. I was just passing on some bikini advice

tenor.gif?itemid=5270167

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Tegan WW wrote:
    even if selective, can you see why i suspect you?

Well no not really. I don't really understand why people target high posters over low posters on d1.

And the majority of your analysis seems to be me trying to pocket Steve. But Steve initiated that and I have been as sceptical and questioning as anyone over the no lynch plan (initially) and the bullet. There is such thing as questioning the bullet mechanics to see if Steve's story checks out. I don't know what other type of questioning to steve is gonna rumble him if he is lying? I'm all ears if you wanna enlighten me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I don't nessecarily agree or disagree with Tegan's post on Clodagh, but appreciate they've contributed in a manner that looks like they spent time doing some research.

It's 3pm. Should we start doing some FFAs?

And just like that, she's gone again

giphy.gif

What's the consensus on FFAs and or No lynch so? Tbh, I think FFAs on the first day are nothing more than a dice roll really, there really isn't a lot to go on and it's mostly just cage rattling at this stage any ways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I don't nessecarily agree or disagree with Tegan's post on Clodagh, but appreciate they've contributed in a manner that looks like they spent time doing some research.

It's 3pm. Should we start doing some FFAs?

Sure go ahead there boss.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Its Monday.

Im not in work.

Im at the beach.

Ive ice-cream.

Awesome level 100.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well no not really. I don't really understand why people target high posters over low posters on d1.

On Day 1? You are switched off Clodagh, or just not thinking. Its pretty reasonable that someone with 30 posts would attract more attention than someone with 3 this early.

Tegan I see your suspicions but saying that Clodagh is cosying up to Steve is a leap imo, there's no emotion in the posts, just questions.

I gotta run out for a bit but I'll be back soon. I've got me some thinking to do.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

What's the consensus on FFAs and or No lynch so? Tbh, I think FFAs on the first day are nothing more than a dice roll really, there really isn't a lot to go on and it's mostly just cage rattling at this stage any ways.

I will do an FFA, If there was one for the bullet i'd do it, don't really agree with the No Lynch concept.

Keep rattling Nigel. Derry has the Gun but he has also posted 3 times more than most people, we need to get more people talking.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I can't see why people would be against FFAs if they were also for the No lynch concept. Both you might get info in a few days even if they don't bag a wolf early but FFAs dont tell the wolves who you trust (which could be used against you) only who you dont trust (which would put them under the spotlight).

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    On Day 1? You are switched off Clodagh, or just not thinking. Its pretty reasonable that someone with 30 posts would attract more attention than someone with 3 this early.

Allow me to clarify - i think its more productive to get the low posters posting by engaging with them than quizzing high posters.

There is plenty of posts from high posters for Tegan and/or anyone else to go through and try come up with some tough questions to put to high posters; and those posts arent going anywhere.

There is a lot more wiggle room for our low posters to hide in, since they havent made many posts or statements or tried to quiz others.

Its the same discussion every game. Focus on high posters, they end up lynched or munched, you are left with a bunch of low posters whom you dont really know anything about. Wolves are delighted because you have to spend day 3 and 4 getting to know your new high posters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    And just like that, she's gone again

giphy.gif

I’m a fan of day 1 ffas but not of the no lynch ffa. Tbh I think I’ll struggle with an ffa today but I think they add a lot later in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfV32iyFVm3EBt3WPhA47aqxTtCfLfzQc0BO2LnIDxyUHeVVg/viewform

Lynch Form Ahoy...... vote like your life depends on it you Slags.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I ain’t got the gun, Steve has it.

Postcount

Steve WW 109
    Clodagh WW 61
    Brendan WW 33
    Derry WW 28
    Ewan WW 27
    Barbara WW 25
    Katie WW 24
    Doris WW 21
    Conor WW 19
    Tegan WW 15
    Nigel WW 14
    Henry WW 13
    Gabriel WW 10
    Gertrude WW 10
    Holly WW 10
    Eva WW 9
    Abigail WW 9
    Jake WW 8
    Liam WW 8
    Fiona WW 7
    Desmond WW 5
    Angus WW 4
    Mary WW 4
    Riona WW 4
    Orla WW 4

That’s 25 players not 26. Who’s missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Isla i think.

You muppet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Meh,

Day one

Its a random shot on the dartboard.

Pter wrote: »
    Isla i think.

Tut tut tut.

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Meh,

Day one

But is it a random shot from our FFAs or what’s the story. I’d rather an FFA as later in the game even day one FFAs can tell a story.

MOD NOTE

While we will keep punishments for posting in the wrong account playful, I will warn you all now the much more serious consequence of not posting the 5 post minimium.

Real consequences that may hinder you.

So get posting you numpties.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Meh,

Day one

Especially with seven posts, two of while were GIfs and the rest nothing of substance. Hiding under the radar are we?

This is my punishment, Im a very bad naughty girl.

Please spank me hard so I wont reoffend.

giphy.gif

I need discliplne and the mods know whats best for me.

If I break a rule again may I be struck down with by the glorious , all powerful mods.

Angus, Mary, Riona, Orla -

Why shouldn’t I put you in my FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Whats an FFA#PowPOw?
    DOH are you a silly billy or what

We are talking about guns, what goes pow pow ... a gun.

So and FFA#POw Pow was who do we shoot. You aren't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree our Conor :P
    I aint doing an FFA or No Lynch FFA. Tomorrow I shall consider partaking of one of those FFA thingies, but not for today.

Off to the market, have to pick up some lovely veggies from Beales stall.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

4pm

I didn't want to be the first to throw up an FFA tbh, but feel we don't have any sort of direction at all. So these are the three people I have down on my list as most suspicious. I fully apologize if any of these are acting suspicious cause they are good.

#FFA1

Henry
    - Specifically for this post.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Really nice spot!! We should get him a prize.

Morning all. Its 10 minutes to munch and my first post, ergo I'm a wolf.

I love how people try to be all proper, making lists from day 0 fluff.

This is more fluff.

I believe there's a strong chance the wolves had to do a task, and its near suicidal for someone to use the words that he did.

Brendan
    Has spent most of the day batting down ideas of people trying to develop game plans, without actually being constructive in and of himself. First one to post an FFA yesterday (task?), posted a fake photoshop picture of a newspaper, but mainly his overall attempts to stop constructive discussion today.

Mary
    Four posts, one of which is to say they aren't bothered reading whats happened so far. (Admittedly, Mary is also under the 5 post requirement so far, and so could suffer either way come lynch time). I wanted to put someone on here who was not contributing, and Mary wins by virtue of actually admitting they weren't bothered to contribute so far.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Not a whole lot to note on Day 0 then.

Some people complaining about the heat, and we know wolves are not creatures who do well in the heat :pac:

Clodagh posted a jukebox of songs in the one post, but no one else did so I'm not sure if it's a task. Plus, there's Day 0 fluff to consider with this post too. It would be a bit too (unfairly) easy IMO if wolves just had to post some music videos on Day 0 to win a task.

Yep, that's about all I got for now.

Well...

Screw it. I'm tempted to keep my mouth shut because I could draw their ire even though I'm not currently on their radar. But since we're technically into Day 1 now and trying to play the game -

Doesn't necessarily make her a wolf, but I thought Barbara came on a little heavy-handed with talk of notes and pushing a Day 0 FFA. Meta is screaming at me that this could be nothing to worry about, but it does seem overly forceful in trying to lead the village from quite early on. If Barbara is a villager, then that's great, but it's something which grabbed my attention as an early play a wolf might make.

Barbara originally put people on her FFA because they "tried to ruin the fun by talking shop on Day 0", so then Barbara, should you not be straight to the top of your own FFA? :D

Anyway, that is all I have after a pretty uneventful Day 0.

Oh and btw, all ended well with Phil Mitchell down the Vic tonight. He spotted me in the corner, but he thought I was my cousin. I get that a lot. There wasn't a mention about the £500 I owe him for the car, he even ended up buying me a few drinks! Great night down the Vic, top bloke is Phil...when he's not on the sauce.

Babs, did you respond to this?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Allow me to clarify - i think its more productive to get the low posters posting by engaging with them than quizzing high posters.

There is plenty of posts from high posters for Tegan and/or anyone else to go through and try come up with some tough questions to put to high posters; and those posts arent going anywhere.

There is a lot more wiggle room for our low posters to hide in, since they havent made many posts or statements or tried to quiz others.

Its the same discussion every game. Focus on high posters, they end up lynched or munched, you are left with a bunch of low posters whom you dont really know anything about. Wolves are delighted because you have to spend day 3 and 4 getting to know your new high posters.

Ah I agree with you, read it as you being puzzled...

Hard to put together an FFA, feel like its been the same people talking since munch.

Barbara, do you wish to discuss any of the names in your list of not so goods?

Ewan and Derry, what ye thinking? Ewan I thought the post about Derry and Steve was quite cuddly, dunno how I feel about it yet.

• Advertisement

And im way behind

Advertisement