Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So I get tarred with shooting down ideas just cos I don't like one idea where we post up who we trust? I said I planned on doing an ffa and one for the bullet if there was one

Not just one idea, darling.

You also have been bloody adamant that we should not be looking for tasks either.

But I will retract that nomination for the FFA if I feel you start providing some ideas. I'd be thrilled to see an FFA with three names, not just from you. Feels as if no one wants to put their neck out right now, despite the fact there's 4 times more of us than them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I’m concerned that Babs has gone awol again. It was pretty much a yes or no answer to my query asking if she had responded to Orlas allegation about her being dodge.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Don't waste a bullet on anyone who may be mode killed anyway.

There you are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok, moving on for now.

Fiona or Liam, why shouldn't I kill you?

You are very trigger happy for someone who was going to wait, pointing the gun around a lot are you trying to out roled villagers perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I... sigh... like I want to shoot someone cos it's fun...

But... OOG reasons (spoiling someone's game) gives me pause.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

#FFA NOLYNCH

Clodagh - opening post, cant see a baddie posting a jukebox.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I’m concerned that Babs has gone awol again. It was pretty much a yes or no answer to my query asking if she had responded to Orlas allegation about her being dodge.
    There you are.

I thought I did answer.

I don't think I did respond initially. I didn't have any real answer to give, cause the "accusation", such as it was, was that I was keeping notes? K. When you brought it back up, I addressed it.

If Orla wants further discussion on it though, or if its an actual serious concern, fine, she can fire away.

I wish Katie was here :( she'd help me decide on my target.

I’ll be back in a while. Hopefully there’ll be some posts from the lows to read by then. Plan on having an ffa in by 7 regardless.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Is Steve gonna shot or just gif everyone to death?

Who would you recommend? There's nothing tangible on anyone?

Shoot someone for being a low poster - could be afk and get involved (also might be roled)

Blargh I hate this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I’ll be back in a while. Hopefully there’ll be some posts from the lows to read by then. Plan on having an ffa in by 7 regardless.

I think 7 is a good time to have them in by.

Anyone wanna collate? Bagsie not me.

I have mine written, but im waiting on more input from some posters before i commit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Who would you recommend? There's nothing tangible on anyone?

Shoot someone for being a low poster - could be afk and get involved (also might be roled)

Blargh I hate this.

Just a joke bruv, I wouldnt go shooting anyone yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I wish Katie was here :( she'd help me decide on my target.

Why do you keep putting sad faces after you say Katie and why have you threatened half the village with a bullet, why so trigger happy when you said you'd comply with what the village wants

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why do you keep putting sad faces after you say Katie and why have you threatened half the village with a bullet, why so trigger happy when you said you'd comply with what the village wants

Because I liked Katie and the monsters killed her on n0 that's why.

:(

And why, why?

Would you antagonise a man with a gun.

Do you want this to be the gif that defines your future?

tenor.gif?itemid=8270819

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Lynch form broken for anyone else?

Last one wsa taken down for some reason, please use the one below, any issues let me know.

https://goo.gl/forms/J7fYDlP3joWUBSca2

There was only 1 vote at lunchtime and that person had managed to do it wrong. Your anon name with your password please, no other names.

Ok, today is not my best day. Chillax Steve, you're getting crazy ideas again.

Ok folks be back later. Gonna take a chill pill and think this out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why are you against ffa?

Beales stall is out of carrots btw

No real info out there innit? And the other one is helping the wolves find the roled goodies. I am not into that either

Urge to shoot Desmond is rising btw....

I4VU8Kx.gif
    Steve WW 113
    Clodagh WW 64
    Derry WW 39
    Brendan WW 33
    Barbara WW 28
    Ewan WW 28
    Katie WW 24
    Conor WW 21
    Doris WW 21
    Tegan WW 15
    Nigel WW 14
    Henry WW 13
    Gertrude WW 11
    Jake WW 11
    Abigail WW 10
    Holly WW 10
    Gabriel WW 10
    Eva WW 9
    Liam WW 9
    Fiona WW 7
    Desmond WW 6
    Mary WW 4
    Riona WW 4
    Orla WW 4
    Angus WW 4
    Ok this argument about low posters VS high always comes up.

Tell me which of the bottom half you want blasted and I'm doing it.

Desmond.

Tell me why I don't shoot you.

I'm not shooting into the 4 posters.

I am going up this list and asking all the bottom half why I shouldn't shoot them.

Could not care less if you did. But you wont. You just wanting a rise out of me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ok folks be back later. Gonna take a chill pill and think this out.

Awww no. I was just getting to sit down. Come on Steve. Stay and play with your gun. You know you want to :D

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Awww no. I was just getting to sit down. Come on Steve. Stay and play with your gun. You know you want to :D

I'm here, trying to fight the urge not to shoot you in the head :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

right now there are a few more in my good camp than bad ones but focusing on the latter:
    Nigel seems like a Genie type, not offering much but avoiding any questioning too.
    Personally I think there may be a few quiet wolves and probably one talkative one, she would not be my strongest pick but for talkative I could see Babs, pushing FFAs etc early. The quiet ones it''s harder to tell apart but if i had a time limit on a bullet and didn't know where to aim anyone from Holly to Des could be places I'd be looking for future posts from.
    Im unsure on Conor but despite clashing with me at one point he hasn't made me think him bad neccesarily. Clodagh is another im not sure on but have less of a gut response to
    Steve is very active and seemingly has a gun, I believe he does and his actions thus far suggest hes on the level. Someone suggested hed be a prime munch target but id wager his bullet will be long used by then
    It's day 1 and too many names have no meaning to me yet, couldn't tell Liam apart from Jake
    Not sure why Des is trying to get himself shot maybe so people will leave him to Steve and not lynch him
    Because they might be mod killed for the moment im excluding the following from my thinking

Mary WW 4
    Riona WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW

FFA#1

1.Nigel
    2.Babs
    3,Des

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Afdter a long day in Albert Square, one man had enough............... that man was Grant Mitchell. He grabbed his gun from the Arches and put a bullet in the chamber. He looked out behind the metal door and surveyed the quiet street. It was unduly quiet and very few people milling around. In the distance, Grant could see his target walking across the square towards the tube station. Grant threw his jacket on and followed down the street confronting his victim on the bridge, his victim sensed the danger and seen the gun levelled at his chest. His victim was Steve WW

400px-UF_403_057.jpg

Steve WW grabbed the gun as Grant pulled the trigger. It was too late, as Steve WW fell over the bridge pulling Grants gun into the river with him.

Steve WW has been killed

So Steve never had the gun and the real person who did (Grant) killed him? if that was a play would it mean Steve was likely a wolf, but only a priest would know? Who was the priest on Eastenders? they must of had one priest character

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So steve didn't have the gun?

Or is grant a vigliante

So many questions!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So Steve never had the gun and the real person who did (Grant) killed him? if that was a play would it mean Steve was likely a wolf, but only a priest would know? Who was the priest on Eastenders? they must of had one priest character

He was likely a NRV trying to draw the wolves ffs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    No real info out there innit? And the other one is helping the wolves find the roled goodies. I am not into that either

Could not care less if you did. But you wont. You just wanting a rise out of me.

There’s never much info day one. Odds are entirely on mislynching. Ffa at least gives us some info for later if that happens

Henry WW wrote: »
    He was likely a NRV trying to draw the wolves ffs

easy on the ffs dude, this game is all aout innit. Riona posting the exact same thing. Good to see you active Riona, whats your take on things? planning on doing an FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'll pop up a FFA in about an hour or so. Gota read back on a few people peaking my interest today. Will be tenuous at best though

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    There’s never much info day one. Odds are entirely on mislynching. Ffa at least gives us some info for later if that happens

any names your thining of putting on one?

Advertisement