Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    easy on the ffs dude, this game is all aout innit. Riona posting the exact same thing. Good to see you active Riona, whats your take on things? planning on doing an FFA?

Innit?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So Steve never had the gun and the real person who did (Grant) killed him? if that was a play would it mean Steve was likely a wolf, but only a priest would know? Who was the priest on Eastenders? they must of had one priest character

Not sure that was a good move, Steve was likely trying to draw a munch if he claimed to have the gun

Of course a wolf could also have gotten the gun depending on how it was allocated

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I'm here, trying to fight the urge not to shoot you in the head :cool:

Had quoted this before your untimely demise

Henry WW wrote: »
    He was likely a NRV trying to draw the wolves ffs

I think he was a wolf trying to play a game. Sucking folks right in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

easy on the ffs dude, this game is all aout innit. Riona posting the exact same thing. Good to see you active Riona, whats your take on things? planning on doing an FFA?

I wont post much until around this time of the day but i do keep update, i think ffa is a good option, it wont tell us anything now but its all about what it tells us down the line when we are near the end game, so starting early is beneficial to that cause.

I will have mine up before 7pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

He was likely a NRV trying to draw the wolves ffs

This. If i were a wolf, id wait to kill him though, try get him to shoot a vill or roled goodie

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

I don't think so.

Wouldn't make sense for a wolf to claim to have THE bullet given to someone else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Innit?

slang in London, isn't it?

even this random lad that just stumbled into the vic knows that

045de7bb642961a0d3ad3197ff9e67a2.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Chuffin 'ell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Am i right in thinking we've no idea how many goodies or baddies there are?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Bloody hell, steve was the one solid good guy we had.

He was either the shooter (obviously not now) or was giving the actual shooter cover and protection.

He would have at least drawn the munch on himself.

Stupid move.

• Advertisement

highest post count people the first 2 to die

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Brendan WW wrote:
    highest post count people the first 2 to die

Uh oh

Desmond WW wrote: »

So were you the shooter?

The gun is gone in the River. Vigilante can come out now as there is no more risk.

I don't think so.

Wouldn't make sense for a wolf to claim to have THE bullet given to someone else.

I wouldn't rule it out though. It has been known for clever solo runs with wolves. Maybe he did have the gun and it was a vigilante that took Steve out.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    The gun is gone in the River. Vigilante can come out now as there is no more risk.

This

Note however that we can’t be sure village was given the gun until we know how it was awarded

Ok so Steve's posts now need to be reviewed with this in mind. I hope the no lynch thing wasn't him leading us up the garden path.

Ewan WW wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa. That gun is gone. Nothing to say there aren't more.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    This

Note however that we can’t be sure village was given the gun until we know how it was awarded

Does your line of thinking go that if the wolves completed a task they got a gun as a reward? Maybe one if the ways to address the numbers balance?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

This is from the OP and I’m assuming it has nothing to do with Grant’s kill as the mods never told us why.,,,,

BEWARE! One unfortunate soul in Walford may be killed off at any stage of the game at random and their game will end abruptly. We will inform you of why when it happens, until then though watch your step in Albert Square.

Poor Steve was really resisting the urge to kill. With 26 players but only 4 wolves is it possible the wolves had a gun? If so, was Steve onto something?

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ok so Steve's posts now need to be reviewed with this in mind. I hope the no lynch thing wasn't him leading us up the garden path.

I remember saying the village usually turn on someone if they suggest something like that but this time he had a gun :pac:

Still not 100% sure on what he was, but what he is, is brown bread. Anyone have issues with him apart from obviously whoever really had the gun he seemingly claimed to have?

Does your line of thinking go that if the wolves completed a task they got a gun as a reward? Maybe one if the ways to address the numbers balance?

I think it was pot luck who got the gun and they could have been goodie or baddie.

Still think Steve was a bad egg.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

While we will keep punishments for posting in the wrong account playful, I will warn you all now the much more serious consequence of not posting the 5 post minimium.

Real consequences that may hinder you.

So get posting you numpties.

Right, here's my 5th post mods. Now, if you don't mind I'm trying to catch up with the thread and actually contribute something to the game.

Since I'm here...

I'm up as far as 4pm with my catch-up, and just want to say now that I'd find it much easier on Day 1 to pick one person I definitely trust in the village, rather than an FFA list of 3 I don't trust.

Anyway, back to earlier in the thread I go...

Orla WW wrote:
    Right, here's my 5th post mods. Now, if you don't mind I'm trying to catch up with the thread and actually contribute something to the game.

I think it's 5 posts per day. Not 5 between d0 and d1.

Mind if I ask why you were so quiet today when people were following up on your posts?

I don’t like that ^^^^ post

Has anyone got a list of names that Steve was rattling off this afternoon? I can look myself but on phone so if someone has them handy that would be appreciated.

Ok #ffa1

Mostly light reasons given we’re still light on information I’m afraid

Jake
    Very drift by helpful, not doing much but keeping postcount acceptable

Nigel
    Adding pure fluff so far, ticking over

Gertrude
    Can’t shake the feeling they’re doing a task, just haven’t figured it out yet. One to revisit

Steve WW wrote: »
    I'm here, trying to fight the urge not to shoot you in the head :cool:

1min search finds this. He was clearly on Des but if people don't think he was a wolf then you cant read too much into that. I got told off and people thanked it for suggesting he could have been a wolf lying, moments later others like Riona and Des echoed those comments without the same reaction so others thought on those lines so im not sure if the shooter thought that person was a villager.

It’s an interesting thought. I’d assumed something more basic, like 50th post gets a bullet for the poster or third person to mention Grant but that has merit too

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

RIP Steve. Might not be such a bad thing though. He obviously spooked the wolves and they feared he'd use their gun on one of them, so a search through his posts might lead us to one. Have a bit of the thread to catch up on (jumped straight to the last page and saw about Steve) so will keep an eye out on his posts as I do and hopefully come up with something.

Advertisement