Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Am i right in thinking we've no idea how many goodies or baddies there are?

Four baddies that we know of per OP.

Assume one baddie team as only one kill this morning.

Doesn't discount conversions though. And also assumptions may be wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Flipping heck! Suppose that's what he gets for waving that gun about the place.

I'm gonna put on my massive oversized clock for a second and read me some flava

giphy.gif
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    While searching through their handbag for lipstick, someone found an unexpected item..........

We got beaker saying that someone found a revolver in their handbag while searching for lipstick, indicating female character.
    Afdter a long day in Albert Square, one man had enough............... that man was Grant Mitchell. He grabbed his gun from the Arches and put a bullet in the chamber. He looked out behind the metal door and surveyed the quiet street. It was unduly quiet and very few people milling around. In the distance, Grant could see his target walking across the square towards the tube station. Grant threw his jacket on and followed down the street confronting his victim on the bridge, his victim sensed the danger and seen the gun levelled at his chest. His victim was Steve WW]

Grant is the one doing the shooting here and it states where exactly he got his gun.
    Was Steve the vig who got shot for being too mouthy with that weapon? Or was he not the vig at all and got taken out by the real vig? Or maybe it was a random attack and the vig is still left in play...

I'm so confused :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

We got beaker saying that someone found a revolver in their handbag while searching for lipstick, indicating female character.

Grant is the one doing the shooting here and it states where exactly he got his gun.
    Was Steve the vig who got shot for being too mouthy with that weapon? Or was he not the vig at all and got taken out by the real vig? Or maybe it was a random attack and the vig is still left in play...

A good point, was it the found gun that was used to kill steve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    What, Orla saying I'm being pushy by saying I have notes?

I do have notes? Don't all villagers? It's the only way I keep up, and makes it easier to remember why I'm suspicious of people when the time comes to discuss things. I also didn't "push" an FFA; someone posted a fluffy FFA, and I jokingly posted a fluffy FFA back. I even literally said it was an FFA based on people trying to ruin the fluff by getting into discussions quickly

I didn't say you were pushy, or mean to imply it, so apologies there. I attempted to give an honest account of the only things I saw on Day 0 which might have made me raise an eyebrow in a pretty uneventful day.

The issue wasn't that you were making notes and FFAs, it was that you were talking about them despite having an issue with others who "talked shop".

However, I didn't realise that your FFA was humour, I honestly thought you were serious in that post. If you weren't serious, that does change things of course.

Derry WW wrote: »
    I’m just wondering if you’re still waiting on her to reply back to your response.
    Wanna hear from those bottom 4. I’m not relying on them being modkilled. Would screw the game mechanics if all 4 are killed at same time.

So, if they wanna save themselves they better get involved some more.

You're very concerned there about an easy target, low/missing posters, all the while padding your own post count with little to help the village.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I think it's 5 posts per day. Not 5 between d0 and d1.

Mind if I ask why you were so quiet today when people were following up on your posts?

5 per day? Yikes. Right, I'm splitting some of these long posts up into separate posts.

Given the time I made the post at last night/this morning, I thought players might assume that I'm on a different sleep/work cycle to most playing this game.

Anyway, I was asleep until about 2.30pm today, went down the town to do the bills and general things, now I'm free for a few hours before going to work again. If I survive tonight's lynch and tomorrow's munch, I probably won't be around until a similar time tomorrow. Then my week frees up a lot more.

Doesn't mean I can't be helpful to the village though in the meantime. I'm only getting started here.

I did try to help with that post last night. I could have helped myself by making a series of posts and upping my post count, but I tried to help the village with the time I had.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

#ffa1

Orla - Flying under radar posting fluff - Latest post updating us on how far they have caught up

Eva - Throwing aqualutions around under the guise of rattling cages d0, calls out katie , few posts later katie jokingly says she knows the wolves, eva goes quiet and katie dies the next day (could be done on purpose to cast doubt on eva either)

Ewan - Asking the vig to come out not long after the shooting wasn't very villagery in my eyes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

duffman13 wrote: »
    Last one wsa taken down for some reason, please use the one below, any issues let me know.

https://goo.gl/forms/J7fYDlP3joWUBSca2

There was only 1 vote at lunchtime and that person had managed to do it wrong. Your anon name with your password please, no other names.

In case you missed it

its 6 bells, 3 to go before the drama goes down!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    RIP Steve. Might not be such a bad thing though. He obviously spooked the wolves and they feared he'd use their gun on one of them, so a search through his posts might lead us to one. Have a bit of the thread to catch up on (jumped straight to the last page and saw about Steve) so will keep an eye out on his posts as I do and hopefully come up with something.

and how are you proposing the wolves killed steve?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

In that case then both Steve's gun is out of the game as he's dead, and the Vigilantes gun is gone as it got dropped in the drink.

Vigilante should reveal and explain his shot?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

I think Steve got lucky and found a bag just as was stated. The Vig might have not liked Steve's style and thought he was a wolf and took him out. We will find out in the DR I guess.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    In that case then both Steve's gun is out of the game as he's dead, and the Vigilantes gun is gone as it got dropped in the drink.

Vigilante should reveal and explain his shot?

I would not be asking anyone to come out right now. I am sure we will all find out what happened in due time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

#FFA1

Mary - Not arsed reading, nuff said.

Jake - Mainly fluff, nothing to add

Nigel and Derry not said much, split those two

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    and how are you proposing the wolves killed steve?

Dunno, but mods have secrets. Maybe wolves won a bullet in a task, or one of them has a one-shot kill. I don't know the how, but who else would have killed him?

Just on fluffy posts. I think with having a rule about the 5 posts before lynch, folks will post random crap just to get by. I know I posted a couple anyway as I didn't have much to say as I was busy working.

Bit surprised about Katie being munched.

I thought that her keen interest in Barbara's homework was a bit suspicious. Coming back to see that she was munched turns that on its head though.

I'm not sure what to make of Steve getting shot.

If Steve is good, which I was leaning towards - So the wolves get a gun as well as a munch before the first village lynch? OR - Another goodie shot Steve? But why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

We have a lot more ffas to get in before 7 guys

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

No idea what to make of the Steve stuff.

I’ve been trying to keep up for the day but have really just been skimming. I’ll have a very rough FFA up in the next 30 minutes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Bit surprised about Katie being munched.

I thought that her keen interest in Barbara's homework was a bit suspicious. Coming back to see that she was munched turns that on its head though.

I'm not sure what to make of Steve getting shot.

If Steve is good, which I was leaning towards - So the wolves get a gun as well as a munch before the first village lynch? OR - Another goodie shot Steve? But why?

Id assume it was a mistake. Id say they were reading it as a fake seer type claim

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I doubt I will get an ffa today, just been speed reading all day, havent a read on anyone.

Grant as the vig make sense but why kill steve, how would he know he was bluffing, if he was. Plus why would Steve bluff this early in the game. Could only be a nrv if he was bluffing.

Grant didnt get the gun earlier, didnt get it from a handbag. Does he have another gun, will someone fish that one out of the river?

Sone many questions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Afdter a long day in Albert Square, one man had enough............... that man was Grant Mitchell. He grabbed his gun from the Arches and put a bullet in the chamber. He looked out behind the metal door and surveyed the quiet street. It was unduly quiet and very few people milling around. In the distance, Grant could see his target walking across the square towards the tube station. Grant threw his jacket on and followed down the street confronting his victim on the bridge, his victim sensed the danger and seen the gun levelled at his chest. His victim was Steve WW

400px-UF_403_057.jpg

Steve WW grabbed the gun as Grant pulled the trigger. It was too late, as Steve WW fell over the bridge pulling Grants gun into the river with him.

Steve WW has been killed

my thinking here.

steve was a NRV who decided to claim to have a gun.

real vig got fed up and shot steve. as a result (i'm presuming of a missed shot on baddie/killing someone specific/something like that), the real vig lost the rest of the bullets as steve pulled the gun away from grant.

if that is the case, and the vig has no more bullets, we should discuss the merits of the vig coming out and shedding some light.

that is of course if you think the above theory plausible

Tegan WW wrote: »
    my thinking here.

steve was a NRV who decided to claim to have a gun.

real vig got fed up and shot steve. as a result (i'm presuming of a missed shot on baddie/killing someone specific/something like that), the real vig lost the rest of the bullets as steve pulled the gun away from grant.

if that is the case, and the vig has no more bullets, we should discuss the merits of the vig coming out and shedding some light.

that is of course if you think the above theory plausible

Are you saying Grant is the person who was announced to have got the gun earlier? I know mods can use flava but that doesnt make sense. My guess is there are 2 guns and Steve could have been legit. But it still doesnt make sense why Grant if he is the vig would shoot. So, your theory not completely left field.

Maybe Grant (a goodie) got tired of Steve (a goodie) wasting the village's afternoon with talk of a fake gun?

However, I'm not sure if Steve's gun claim was fake. The mods said that a gun had been found...is there 1 or 2 guns in play?

If Grant is a vig, would he not have a gun from the start anyway?

So therefore the mods announcing a gun had been found today, it could mean there's 2 guns in play?

This a bit of a thinker.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

#ffa1

Mary - 4 posts as of 4pm this afternoon. 3 were utter bullplop about getting someone else to summarise the thread. if she cant be bothered to even read the thread, she shouldnt be playing.

Angus/Riona - both have made an attempt at contributing. Angus spotted the disparity in village numbers (which is fine, but the mods cleared that up anyway) so i dont give too much credit for that. Riona gave us the vote for the bullet thing. I worry is she trying to hide in the crowd a little instead of saying who she wants for the bullet/putting forward a plan for who gets shot.

At this stage I don't think they are roled and I don't think they are helping the village. Better kill one of them than kill someone contributing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

#FFA1

In order.

Nigel: why didn't you debate tegans input after you had specifically asked for it? Every other post has 0 substance from what i can see. I do like scones though.

Angus: no comments outside game mechanics.

Barbara: didn't like the way you backed down from steve earlier at the first reply. Was kinda like a woops i dont want any attention here and covered it up with just slinging mud. If your gona sling it at least try to make it stick. But im a wolf so like my opinion doesn't count, right?

As of now I'm voting for Nigel. Barbara is probably only there because i have to have 3 but thats the reason she is higher than others.

Anyone got the lynch form handy?

Cheers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ok Steve’s list

Had an urge to kill Des, Clodagh checked their posts could see nothing dodgy. Des says couldn’t care less if shot and that Steve is looking for a rise.

Moved onto Fiona and Liam. Liam responds saying he’s trigger happy but doesn’t give a defence for themselves.

Suggests shooting Jake for forgetting their own username

Doris asks if Steve is gonna shoot or gif everyone to death. Steve responds asking who do they suggest. Doris replies just a joke and not to kill anyone yet

Ewan says don’t waste bullet on someone who may be modkilled.

Steve says he wants to kill someone cos it’s fun but at same time doesn’t want to spoil someone’s game.

Steve wishes Katie was here to help him decide. Liam questions the sad face and being trigger happy and thought he was waiting for village to decide. Steve posts not even sorry gif

Steve gonna chill and take a break for a while. Does wants him to come back and play with his gun. Steve still says he’s trying to resist urge to shoot des

STEVE IS DEAD

Ok Steve’s list

Had an urge to kill Des, Clodagh checked their posts could see nothing dodgy. Des says couldn’t care less if shot and that Steve is looking for a rise.

Moved onto Fiona and Liam. Liam responds saying he’s trigger happy but doesn’t give a defence for themselves.

Suggests shooting Jake for forgetting their own username

Doris asks if Steve is gonna shoot or gif everyone to death. Steve responds asking who do they suggest. Doris replies just a joke and not to kill anyone yet

Ewan says don’t waste bullet on someone who may be modkilled.

Steve says he wants to kill someone cos it’s fun but at same time doesn’t want to spoil someone’s game.

Steve wishes Katie was here to help him decide. Liam questions the sad face and being trigger happy and thought he was waiting for village to decide. Steve posts not even sorry gif

Steve gonna chill and take a break for a while. Does wants him to come back and play with his gun. Steve still says he’s trying to resist urge to shoot des

STEVE IS DEAD

Sounds like you are accusing me of being trigger happy?

You may be right, you may be wrong. Time will tell

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

Angus/Riona - both have made an attempt at contributing. Angus spotted the disparity in village numbers (which is fine, but the mods cleared that up anyway) so i dont give too much credit for that. Riona gave us the vote for the bullet thing. I worry is she trying to hide in the crowd a little instead of saying who she wants for the bullet/putting forward a plan for who gets shot.
    Henry WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Angus: no comments outside game mechanics.

Catching up. On page 13 (40 posts per page) atm so hopefully will be able to contribute after that (flicking between old posts and new as I do, so it's a bit like Memento where I'm getting stull all out of order but hopefully it'll eventually sink in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

I don't read that at all from that post. It's just a recounting of events. Do you have a guilty conscience that's making you defensive Des?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

I’m just putting all the interactions together. FWIW, I think the people who replied to Steve aren’t bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Barbara: didn't like the way you backed down from steve earlier at the first reply. Was kinda like a woops i dont want any attention here and covered it up with just slinging mud. If your gona sling it at least try to make it stick. But im a wolf so like my opinion doesn't count, right?

As of now I'm voting for Nigel. Barbara is probably only there because i have to have 3 but thats the reason she is higher than others.

I mainly backed down from steve cause I thought he was a rolled goodie.

Last night, I thought I spotted him trying a task. So I poked him for a bit this morning to get a better read. His responses titled me towards him being a goodie, and when he claimed the gun, I moved him even more towards being my more trusted villager, cause I took it as either someone having earned the gun, or someone covering for someone who had earned the gun.

It's why I'm so annoyed he got offed today. He was the most obvious choice for who to trust, and instead the vig made the call to remove him, and lot their gun in the process.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ok guys, just back in from a day at the beach. . I'm guessing Steve wasted the gun I gave him. I was given the choice (after 10) to give the gun to one person but I could not disclose it until they used the gun (or died I think).

I chose Steve because he seemed to be the least likely baddy and I thought at least by having the gun he would be protected. Steve had to use the gun by the Lynch tonight or lose the bullets.

There was a snag with the Gun, it would shoot the person alphabetically after the chosen Target but Steve didn't know this. It also couldn't kill me.

I took Steve's target to be Riona and that he shot himself as a result. I did not receive a confirmation only "Steve was killed" so don't actually know if he shot himself or somebody else used a bullet in fear of their lives. He had a bullet and as far as he knew he could use it on anybody so I presume I was the only person who knew it was a swerving bullet and if he was shot by somebody else it was because they thought he was targeting them.

I do not know if Steve is good or bad, just that I gave him the Gun.

I have been under the radar so have no reason to not come out now as Steve literally blew my load.

Advertisement