Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Doris WW wrote: »
    Anyone got the lynch form handy?

Cheers

If you go into the werewolf forum there is a sticky thread at the top with the current lynch link

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Catching up. On page 13 (40 posts per page) atm so hopefully will be able to contribute after that (flicking between old posts and new as I do, so it's a bit like Memento where I'm getting stull all out of order but hopefully it'll eventually sink in.

Cool. When you catch up and contribute anything other than mechanics I'll consider removing you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

#FFA1 - and this is pure stabbing in the dark

Mary- The tl:dr post earlier really irritates me. Plus as the age old saying goes “Mary’s be hairies”

Jake- Again not bothering(or pretending to) keep up. Had been mentioned a few times about the number of baddies already

Ewan-agree with riona about him wishing the vig to reveal already. Although I accept that would be incredibly naive of a wolfie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

#FFA1

Orla
    Barbara

I have this niggle in my head that these two are on the same team. Orla’s post with the ever so slight bussing of Barbara. The fact that Barbara didn’t pull her up on it (I checked). Barbara not giving a straight answer to me earlier. Orla backing off Barbara this afternoon and then making comments about me not doing much which I strongly disagree with.

Riona

Her first post in the game asking about two wolf teams just seems kinda contrived and I think they were saying it just for sake of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok guys, just back in from a day at the beach. . I'm guessing Steve wasted the gun I gave him. I was given the choice (after 10) to give the gun to one person but I could not disclose it until they used the gun (or died I think).

I chose Steve because he seemed to be the least likely baddy and I thought at least by having the gun he would be protected. Steve had to use the gun by the Lynch tonight or lose the bullets.

There was a snag with the Gun, it would shoot the person alphabetically after the chosen Target but Steve didn't know this. It also couldn't kill me.

I took Steve's target to be Riona and that he shot himself as a result. I did not receive a confirmation only "Steve was killed" so don't actually know if he shot himself or somebody else used a bullet in fear of their lives. He had a bullet and as far as he knew he could use it on anybody so I presume I was the only person who knew it was a swerving bullet and if he was shot by somebody else it was because they thought he was targeting them.

I do not know if Steve is good or bad, just that I gave him the Gun.

I have been under the radar so have no reason to not come out now as Steve literally blew my load.

Flippin ‘eck, if you’re straight up mods are havin a laff

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I mainly backed down from steve cause I thought he was a rolled goodie.

Last night, I thought I spotted him trying a task. So I poked him for a bit this morning to get a better read. His responses titled me towards him being a goodie, and when he claimed the gun, I moved him even more towards being my more trusted villager, cause I took it as either someone having earned the gun, or someone covering for someone who had earned the gun.

It's why I'm so annoyed he got offed today. He was the most obvious choice for who to trust, and instead the vig made the call to remove him, and lot their gun in the process.

Fair enough, I buy that.

I'll replace you with Liam on my FFA, based mostly on the interactions posted by Derry.

#FFA1 revised

Nigel
    Angus
    Liam

Ok guys, just back in from a day at the beach. . I'm guessing Steve wasted the gun I gave him. I was given the choice (after 10) to give the gun to one person but I could not disclose it until they used the gun (or died I think).

I have been under the radar so have no reason to not come out now as Steve literally blew my load.

Honestly don't know what to make of this

Woah so many questions

Who killed who is wrecking my head.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I chose Steve because he seemed to be the least likely baddy and I thought at least by having the gun he would be protected. Steve had to use the gun by the Lynch tonight or lose the bullets.

There was a snag with the Gun, it would shoot the person alphabetically after the chosen Target but Steve didn't know this. It also couldn't kill me.

I took Steve's target to be Riona and that he shot himself as a result. I did not receive a confirmation only "Steve was killed" so don't actually know if he shot himself or somebody else used a bullet in fear of their lives. He had a bullet and as far as he knew he could use it on anybody so I presume I was the only person who knew it was a swerving bullet and if he was shot by somebody else it was because they thought he was targeting them.

Why would you give someone a faulty gun that would kill at random and risk rolled villagers dying?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Man, if that story is true, I can't wait to see Steve's reactions....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So if Steve wanted to Kill say, Abigail, it wold actually shoot whoever was next in line alphabetically. So Steve was trying to Kill someone who started with R, which is only Riona?
    Why did Steve want Riona dead?

Obviously if there is a Vigilante they should now stay hidden as it wasn't their bullet that killed Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Woah so many questions

My gut tells me that Steve didn't choose Riona. .

I haven't seen anybody say Riona was on Steves Radar. Steve was constantly asking people for advice and targets. Steve had until tonight to make a call.

Also, when I asked the Mods a question I think the way they answered the question suggested that steve didn't get to use the bullet. I asked if he shot himself but something they said (along with above) makes me think he was targeted by somebody (Prob bad - I cant see a goody wasting a bullet unless the seer had a bullet and peeked Steve which is BJ level Almanac powers!!).

Did you not think to bring your phone to the beach with ya, Gabriel. Someone’s fate was in your hands ultimately.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

*head meltyness intensifies*

It seems to complicated story to be contrived, so I choose to believe its true :D Steve is gonna be pissed!

I don’t think Steve put a kill order in either. I did throw the idea of the wolves having a gun into the mix earlier. What with village vs wolves numbers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Alright, caught up. Though admitted skimmed a few.

If my theory that a wolf shot Steve because they thought they were at risk from his bullet, then these were the people Steve mentioned potentially shooting:

Nigel - post number 347
    Mary & Conor - 348
    Jake - 378
    Barbara - 389
    Riona - 396
    Desmond - 529

It's a big list. But some felt like more serious suggestions than others. He seemed quite strong about Desmond though.

(Did the work, so thought I might as well post the findings, even if Gabriel's post makes it all redundant anyway, it might be helpful).

Is anyone compiling FFAs?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why would you give someone a faulty gun that would kill at random and risk rolled villagers dying?

I was a villager once whose sole power was that I had a poison apple that had to be handed around until it killed somebody . . I got to choose who got the apple first and knew the dynamics of the apple . . Actually managed to use that apple way beyond its power, but in answer to your question I do not know why mods ever give villagers confusing powers. .

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I think it was pot luck who got the gun and they could have been goodie or baddie.

Still think Steve was a bad egg.

Why, Desmond?

Haha fairy muff

My gut tells me that Steve didn't choose Riona. .

I haven't seen anybody say Riona was on Steves Radar. Steve was constantly asking people for advice and targets. Steve had until tonight to make a call.

Also, when I asked the Mods a question I think the way they answered the question suggested that steve didn't get to use the bullet. I asked if he shot himself but something they said (along with above) makes me think he was targeted by somebody (Prob bad - I cant see a goody wasting a bullet unless the seer had a bullet and peeked Steve which is BJ level Almanac powers!!).

If Steve was killed by the Alphagun then the only person he could have aimed at is Riona.

If someone killed him (and not him with his own banana gun) then we must have an evil vigilante?

Does that make sense?

I’d believe an evil vig

Did you not think to bring your phone to the beach with ya, Gabriel. Someone’s fate was in your hands ultimately.

I couldn't do anything but wait. I couldn't tell Steve or the village so felt the best thing for me to do was to not try and influence who he chose in anyway.]

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I was a villager once whose sole power was that I had a poison apple that had to be handed around until it killed somebody . . I got to choose who got the apple first and knew the dynamics of the apple . . Actually managed to use that apple way beyond its power, but in answer to your question I do not know why mods ever give villagers confusing powers. .

Did you know the guns properties before you handed it to steve?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ok, that all sounds pretty above board. But I don't think Steve tried to shoot Riona. Going by the story he was a target himself. I think he died before he got to shoot his load or your load as it were Gabe.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why, Desmond?

I dunno mucker. Just have a hunch that he was bad. But who knows. Just wish we knew the dead.

I’d believe an evil vig

That's my guess. I just don't think Steve looked like picking anybody anytime quickly and the Grant Mitchell thing prob means that there is a grant Vig with possibly more bullets. If he uses it on me at least you know the crack with steves bullet.

Postcount

Steve WW 109
    Clodagh WW 61
    Brendan WW 33
    Derry WW 28
    Ewan WW 27
    Barbara WW 25
    Katie WW 24
    Doris WW 21
    Conor WW 19
    Tegan WW 15
    Nigel WW 14
    Henry WW 13
    Gabriel WW 10
    Gertrude WW 10
    Holly WW 10
    Eva WW 9
    Abigail WW 9
    Jake WW 8
    Liam WW 8
    Fiona WW 7
    Desmond WW 5
    Angus WW 4
    Mary WW 4
    Riona WW 4
    Orla WW 4

This was status at 15:39 today. By that time mods had at least once, and I think twice posted that there'd be severe punishments for anyone on less than 5 posts per day. I think wolves would be damn sure to not get punished, so I'd nearly tend to rule out the bottom 4 (am aware that includes me).

For reference, here's these four's current post count:

Angus WW 10
    Mary WW 4
    Riona WW 10
    Orla WW 8

Also, Isla still hasn't posted, so is unlikely to be a wolf and most likely to be modkilled anyway.

From post count list above, I'd be more wary of those "just" above the minimum post count, which brings us to Desmond again, who Steve was most suspicious of...….

• Advertisement

It would be extraordinarily bad luck to accidently pick the only person who could get you killed with the alphabet gun.

Advertisement