Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Would someone on the full site post up all the FFAs please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Yes, I think Steve was good because I cant work out who would kill him unless they knew that he was good with a bullet. The baddies could have multiple powers that they can share.

So either they Peeked Steve and saw he was a RV (two birds with one stone) or Steve was onto one of them .

So rather than assume Grant is a good Vig, he could be one of the top wolves?

Hmm, that doesn't sit right with me. 2 definite kills for the wolves before the village gets their first lynch, a lynch which could be another kill for the wolves? Seems fairly balanced towards the wolves in that case.

Of course though, with 26 players in the game and only one group of wolves that we know of, maybe that's the way it has to be.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Only catching up now, am speed reading the events of the day.

Sticking with my gut feeling and voting Orla tonight

Convenient since you are my vote as I said 30 minutes ago.

Another appearance just to keep up appearances Fiona.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I think this is them all but someone might want to check over it
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Fair enough, I buy that.

I'll replace you with Liam on my FFA, based mostly on the interactions posted by Derry.

#FFA1 revised

Nigel
    Angus
    Liam
    Conor WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Mary - Not arsed reading, nuff said.

Jake - Mainly fluff, nothing to add

Nigel and Derry not said much, split those two
    #FFA1 - and this is pure stabbing in the dark

Mary- The tl:dr post earlier really irritates me. Plus as the age old saying goes “Mary’s be hairies”

Jake- Again not bothering(or pretending to) keep up. Had been mentioned a few times about the number of baddies already

Ewan-agree with riona about him wishing the vig to reveal already. Although I accept that would be incredibly naive of a wolfie
    Riona WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

Orla - Flying under radar posting fluff - Latest post updating us on how far they have caught up

Eva - Throwing aqualutions around under the guise of rattling cages d0, calls out katie , few posts later katie jokingly says she knows the wolves, eva goes quiet and katie dies the next day (could be done on purpose to cast doubt on eva either)

Ewan - Asking the vig to come out not long after the shooting wasn't very villagery in my eyes
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ok #ffa1

Mostly light reasons given we’re still light on information I’m afraid

Jake
    Very drift by helpful, not doing much but keeping postcount acceptable

Nigel
    Adding pure fluff so far, ticking over

Gertrude
    Can’t shake the feeling they’re doing a task, just haven’t figured it out yet. One to revisit
    Angus WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Desmond for thinking Steve was bad without giving reasons; for being a viable suspect in wanting Steve dead (as he was potentially targeting him with his bullet) and for being just above the minimum post limit after mods gave first warning.

Henry for saying he's a wolf. Hoped we'd assume that no wolf would actually say so and think him a villager instead. Double bluff.

Don't really have a definite third, but let's go with Eva as somebody just above the minimum post limit too, and who hasn't been very memorable in any contributions so far.
    Derry WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Orla
    Barbara

I have this niggle in my head that these two are on the same team. Orla’s post with the ever so slight bussing of Barbara. The fact that Barbara didn’t pull her up on it (I checked). Barbara not giving a straight answer to me earlier. Orla backing off Barbara this afternoon and then making comments about me not doing much which I strongly disagree with.

Riona

Her first post in the game asking about two wolf teams just seems kinda contrived and I think they were saying it just for sake of it.
    #FFA1

In order.

Nigel: why didn't you debate tegans input after you had specifically asked for it? Every other post has 0 substance from what i can see. I do like scones though.

Angus: no comments outside game mechanics.

Barbara: didn't like the way you backed down from steve earlier at the first reply. Was kinda like a woops i dont want any attention here and covered it up with just slinging mud. If your gona sling it at least try to make it stick. But im a wolf so like my opinion doesn't count, right?

As of now I'm voting for Nigel. Barbara is probably only there because i have to have 3 but thats the reason she is higher than others.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I still think the evidence is a bit thin on the ground and, frankly, I'm getting awful confused as to what's actually going on in this game but here's my #FFA1 anyways.

Tegan
    I'm sticking with my early suspicions of people throwing out names for a kill early in the game, especially before we were asked to. Also it did take a bit of prodding to get an answer out of her too.

Ewan
    Same reason as for Tegan, throwing names out early.

Mary
    Only 4 posts and they were all pretty curt check ins. Mind you there's a fair few of those posters so I know it doesn't mean much

Also I see I've ended up on a few FFA's myself so in response to some of your concerns:

Clodagh jumped in to defend herself once Tegan started giving reasons. Seeing as it's early days and there's not much to go on, I figured I'd let it play out and see what Clodagh had to say for herself.

When I'm asked a question I'll answer it!
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    4pm

I didn't want to be the first to throw up an FFA tbh, but feel we don't have any sort of direction at all. So these are the three people I have down on my list as most suspicious. I fully apologize if any of these are acting suspicious cause they are good.

#FFA1

Henry
    - Specifically for this post.

I believe there's a strong chance the wolves had to do a task, and its near suicidal for someone to use the words that he did.

Brendan
    Has spent most of the day batting down ideas of people trying to develop game plans, without actually being constructive in and of himself. First one to post an FFA yesterday (task?), posted a fake photoshop picture of a newspaper, but mainly his overall attempts to stop constructive discussion today.

Mary
    Four posts, one of which is to say they aren't bothered reading whats happened so far. (Admittedly, Mary is also under the 5 post requirement so far, and so could suffer either way come lynch time). I wanted to put someone on here who was not contributing, and Mary wins by virtue of actually admitting they weren't bothered to contribute so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Would someone on the full site post up all the FFAs please

I’m doing it now

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

And if Gabs is to be believed Steve would surely have killed himself no?

I am sure the mods would have had the gun backfire or something to kill Steve if that was the case. I do believe Grant is also a good character, I know he was one of the badboys but he wasnt evil I guess. I would see him as a straight up Vig, but I could be wrong

2 more
    Orla WW wrote: »
    FFA#1

1. Fiona; Gets in early today to make a few posts, tries to stir some heat, then disappears for the day. I honestly made an effort last night to contribute to the game, and a "nice prepared story" response early from Fiona today is par for the course for her contributions to the village. Just doing the bare minimum to stay present, but also enough to try to throw accusations at other villagers.

And this isn't a 'she said something bad about me so therefore is on my list'. Nope. In that case, Derry would be here, but at least in Derry's FFA he makes it clear why me and Barbara are there.

By the way Derry, you're wrong about me. Also, to clarify, I meant that in those posts where you were commenting on me and Barbara that you were padding your count and contributing little to the village. Not that all your posts in the game were padding. Your FFA reasoning has brought it all together though, and even though you are wrong, you at least outlined a case.

2. Mary: Lying way too low. Could be someone snowed-under by real life, or a wolf trying to get by for as long as possible without having to contribute much. I'd like to hear more from Mary.

3. Riona; Likewise with Fiona, but less so. Baseless stuff to try to stir some heat and remain somewhat present in the game. Accusations of fluff (after Day 0!) when there's actual food there for thought among the fun/fluff.
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

Mary - 4 posts as of 4pm this afternoon. 3 were utter bullplop about getting someone else to summarise the thread. if she cant be bothered to even read the thread, she shouldnt be playing.

Angus/Riona - both have made an attempt at contributing. Angus spotted the disparity in village numbers (which is fine, but the mods cleared that up anyway) so i dont give too much credit for that. Riona gave us the vote for the bullet thing. I worry is she trying to hide in the crowd a little instead of saying who she wants for the bullet/putting forward a plan for who gets shot.

At this stage I don't think they are roled and I don't think they are helping the village. Better kill one of them than kill someone contributing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

FFA1 Collation:
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    The gun is gone in the River. Vigilante can come out now as there is no more risk.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    In that case then both Steve's gun is out of the game as he's dead, and the Vigilantes gun is gone as it got dropped in the drink.

Vigilante should reveal and explain his shot?
    4pm

I didn't want to be the first to throw up an FFA tbh, but feel we don't have any sort of direction at all. So these are the three people I have down on my list as most suspicious. I fully apologize if any of these are acting suspicious cause they are good.

#FFA1

Henry
    - Specifically for this post.

I believe there's a strong chance the wolves had to do a task, and its near suicidal for someone to use the words that he did.

Brendan
    Has spent most of the day batting down ideas of people trying to develop game plans, without actually being constructive in and of himself. First one to post an FFA yesterday (task?), posted a fake photoshop picture of a newspaper, but mainly his overall attempts to stop constructive discussion today.

Mary
    Four posts, one of which is to say they aren't bothered reading whats happened so far. (Admittedly, Mary is also under the 5 post requirement so far, and so could suffer either way come lynch time). I wanted to put someone on here who was not contributing, and Mary wins by virtue of actually admitting they weren't bothered to contribute so far.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I still think the evidence is a bit thin on the ground and, frankly, I'm getting awful confused as to what's actually going on in this game but here's my #FFA1 anyways.

Tegan
    I'm sticking with my early suspicions of people throwing out names for a kill early in the game, especially before we were asked to. Also it did take a bit of prodding to get an answer out of her too.

Ewan
    Same reason as for Tegan, throwing names out early.

Mary
    Only 4 posts and they were all pretty curt check ins. Mind you there's a fair few of those posters so I know it doesn't mean much

Also I see I've ended up on a few FFA's myself so in response to some of your concerns:

Clodagh jumped in to defend herself once Tegan started giving reasons. Seeing as it's early days and there's not much to go on, I figured I'd let it play out and see what Clodagh had to say for herself.

When I'm asked a question I'll answer it!
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

Mary - 4 posts as of 4pm this afternoon. 3 were utter bullplop about getting someone else to summarise the thread. if she cant be bothered to even read the thread, she shouldnt be playing.

Angus/Riona - both have made an attempt at contributing. Angus spotted the disparity in village numbers (which is fine, but the mods cleared that up anyway) so i dont give too much credit for that. Riona gave us the vote for the bullet thing. I worry is she trying to hide in the crowd a little instead of saying who she wants for the bullet/putting forward a plan for who gets shot.

At this stage I don't think they are roled and I don't think they are helping the village. Better kill one of them than kill someone contributing.
    #FFA1

In order.

Nigel: why didn't you debate tegans input after you had specifically asked for it? Every other post has 0 substance from what i can see. I do like scones though.

Angus: no comments outside game mechanics.

Barbara: didn't like the way you backed down from steve earlier at the first reply. Was kinda like a woops i dont want any attention here and covered it up with just slinging mud. If your gona sling it at least try to make it stick. But im a wolf so like my opinion doesn't count, right?

As of now I'm voting for Nigel. Barbara is probably only there because i have to have 3 but thats the reason she is higher than others.
    #FFA1

Orla
    Barbara

I have this niggle in my head that these two are on the same team. Orla’s post with the ever so slight bussing of Barbara. The fact that Barbara didn’t pull her up on it (I checked). Barbara not giving a straight answer to me earlier. Orla backing off Barbara this afternoon and then making comments about me not doing much which I strongly disagree with.

Riona

Her first post in the game asking about two wolf teams just seems kinda contrived and I think they were saying it just for sake of it.
    #FFA1

Desmond for thinking Steve was bad without giving reasons; for being a viable suspect in wanting Steve dead (as he was potentially targeting him with his bullet) and for being just above the minimum post limit after mods gave first warning.

Henry for saying he's a wolf. Hoped we'd assume that no wolf would actually say so and think him a villager instead. Double bluff.

Don't really have a definite third, but let's go with Eva as somebody just above the minimum post limit too, and who hasn't been very memorable in any contributions so far.
    Riona WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

Orla - Flying under radar posting fluff - Latest post updating us on how far they have caught up

Eva - Throwing aqualutions around under the guise of rattling cages d0, calls out katie , few posts later katie jokingly says she knows the wolves, eva goes quiet and katie dies the next day (could be done on purpose to cast doubt on eva either)

Ewan - Asking the vig to come out not long after the shooting wasn't very villagery in my eyes
    #FFA1 - and this is pure stabbing in the dark

Mary- The tl:dr post earlier really irritates me. Plus as the age old saying goes “Mary’s be hairies”

Jake- Again not bothering(or pretending to) keep up. Had been mentioned a few times about the number of baddies already

Ewan-agree with riona about him wishing the vig to reveal already. Although I accept that would be incredibly naive of a wolfie
    Conor WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Mary - Not arsed reading, nuff said.

Jake - Mainly fluff, nothing to add

Nigel and Derry not said much, split those two
    Fair enough, I buy that.

I'll replace you with Liam on my FFA, based mostly on the interactions posted by Derry.

#FFA1 revised

Nigel
    Angus
    Liam
    Orla WW wrote: »
    FFA#1

1. Fiona; Gets in early today to make a few posts, tries to stir some heat, then disappears for the day. I honestly made an effort last night to contribute to the game, and a "nice prepared story" response early from Fiona today is par for the course for her contributions to the village. Just doing the bare minimum to stay present, but also enough to try to throw accusations at other villagers.

And this isn't a 'she said something bad about me so therefore is on my list'. Nope. In that case, Derry would be here, but at least in Derry's FFA he makes it clear why me and Barbara are there.

By the way Derry, you're wrong about me. Also, to clarify, I meant that in those posts where you were commenting on me and Barbara that you were padding your count and contributing little to the village. Not that all your posts in the game were padding. Your FFA reasoning has brought it all together though, and even though you are wrong, you at least outlined a case.

2. Mary: Lying way too low. Could be someone snowed-under by real life, or a wolf trying to get by for as long as possible without having to contribute much. I'd like to hear more from Mary.

3. Riona; Likewise with Fiona, but less so. Baseless stuff to try to stir some heat and remain somewhat present in the game. Accusations of fluff (after Day 0!) when there's actual food there for thought among the fun/fluff.
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Ok I've gotten as far as 6.30 on the thread and I know I've missed the 7pm deadline but football ok?

My FFA#1
    Jake - 4th poster in the thread, always think there's one wolf in the early posters
    Mary - not willing to read back through the thread at lunchtime. Weak. Did not like this at all.
    Ewan - for asking a vigilante to come out on day freaking 1. Assume nothing Ewan. There could still be a vigilante. I for one think Steve was trying to draw fire away from whoever did get the gun.

Doh. Cross post with Riona.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Oh, just caught up with the thread. I am very confused about the Gabriel reveal.
    What did you do to get the gun Gabriel?

I assume that it wasn't a good player that took him out. There must be a bag vigilante. Or a task was done to get a bullet. Why would anyone on Team Village take out a guy with a gun? On day 1? I don't think anyone realistically thought he was evil? Not with the whole 'don't lynch' thing.
    Gabriel, why did you receive the gun?

Did nothing or no task.

I was Just told to pick somebody to take the gun and that I would be The only person who knew the rules which couldn’t be shared until the power was used.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I am sure the mods would have had the gun backfire or something to kill Steve if that was the case. I do believe Grant is also a good character, I know he was one of the badboys but he wasnt evil I guess. I would see him as a straight up Vig, but I could be wrong

Which characters would you chose as the four evils?

Doh. Cross post with Riona.

Im missing you from my list and your missing abigail from yours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

List of Players:

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Brenden WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Tegan WW

Barbara WW - not feeling good about here, will dig deeper. - made a very hypocritical post that katie flagged. thes peeps are going on my ffa for talking shop
    Riona WW - Steves target , must look deeper but is where i will look first.
    Gabriel WW - giving people dodgy merchandise, but admitted it, the story is very believable, but does not make him good or bad.

Dead.
    Steve WW - shot himself (was getting nice feeling from him)
    Katie WW - munched

Bleugh!!! I'm not interested in lynching anyone coming near the top of the FFAs as they stand at the moment :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

That's Derry AND Eve that have put me on FFAs now for what OThERS thought about me...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Last Orders on the lynch vote everyone. Less than an hour left and I'm waiting on at least half of you to vote. Finger out please folks

Vote cast. I have to go to work for the evening now. Good luck village.

#FFA1

Babs – Henry, Brendan, Mary
    Nigel – Tegan, Ewan, Mary
    Clodagh – Mary, Angus, Riona
    Henry – Nigel, Angus, Liam
    Derry – Orla, Barbara, Riona
    Gerty – Mary, Jake, Ewan
    Angus – Dessie, Henry, Eva
    Abigail – Jake, Nigel, Gerty
    Conor – Mary, Jake, Derry
    Riona – Orla, Eva, Ewan

Mary – 5
    Jake – 3
    Ewan – 3
    Nigel – 2
    Orla – 2
    Eva – 2
    Henry – 2
    Angus - 2
    Riona – 2
    Gerty – 1
    Dessie – 1
    Tegan – 1
    Brendan – 1
    Derry – 1
    Liam – 1
    Babs - 1

Nick Cotton?
    Janine Butcher
    Steve Owen

and not sure of who else.

Maybe the son of Ian Beale. can't think of his name right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I have nothing on Mary other than she isn't playing At all right now.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Last Orders on the lynch vote everyone. Less than an hour left and I'm waiting on at least half of you to vote. Finger out please folks

Ah jaysus. Haven't even thought who I want to lynch.

Playing it safe tonight guys. Not wanting to be accused of jumping on someone high on the FFA list and killing an innocent.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    List of Players:

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Brenden WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Tegan WW

Barbara WW - not feeling good about here, will dig deeper. - made a very hypocritical post that katie flagged. thes peeps are going on my ffa for talking shop
    Riona WW - Steves target , must look deeper but is where i will look first.
    Gabriel WW - giving people dodgy merchandise, but admitted it, the story is very believable, but does not make him good or bad.

Dead.
    Steve WW - shot himself (was getting nice feeling from him)
    Katie WW - munched

Why are you assuming Steve shot himself? Unless flavour is completely misleading, Steve went rogue on his own choices of target and he really was grant who just by stars aligning happened to be the person given a gun by Gabriel (or Gabriel is lying) that doesn’t seem the most plausible solution here. Granted we probably need a priest to be certain but the above looks unlikely, especially when flavour implies the killer didn’t die

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

That's Derry AND Eve that have put me on FFAs now for what OThERS thought about me...

I put you on my FFA for what I thought of you. Get your facts straight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

10 FFAs out of 24 is shocking.

Vote is in. Gone with mine and the consensus FFAs

have you already answered this yourself before asking others?

this type of question can be used to make another person name people and be become the source of the suspicion, i've seen it used by wolves before.

Well I've had my vote in since before 8 anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I have nothing on Mary other than she isn't playing At all right now.

Could be an non interested NRV.

this type of question can be used to make another person name people and be become the source of the suspicion, i've seen it used by wolves before.

No. I asked it because he said he thought Grant wouldn't be one of the evil characters. I just wondered who he thought would be named.

As somebody who only has a fairly meagre grasp of the show, I'd have personally put Grant as one of the evils, so was wondering who could have appeared more evil than him.

• Advertisement

hahaha, disregard!

this is tv show charactrs, not people here.

must learn to read better

Advertisement