Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Convenient since you are my vote as I said 30 minutes ago.

Another appearance just to keep up appearances Fiona.

Whatever, I was working and Shrimpy couldn't cover me. You can see it as convenient if you want, I have to pick someone to vote for and today I'm picking you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

#FFA1

Babs – Henry, Brendan, Mary
    Nigel – Tegan, Ewan, Mary
    Clodagh – Mary, Angus, Riona
    Henry – Nigel, Angus, Liam
    Derry – Orla, Barbara, Riona
    Gerty – Mary, Jake, Ewan
    Angus – Dessie, Henry, Eva
    Abigail – Jake, Nigel, Gerty
    Conor – Mary, Jake, Derry
    Riona – Orla, Eva, Ewan

Mary – 5
    Jake – 3
    Ewan – 3
    Nigel – 2
    Orla – 2
    Eva – 2
    Henry – 2
    Angus - 2
    Riona – 2
    Gerty – 1
    Dessie – 1
    Tegan – 1
    Brendan – 1
    Derry – 1
    Liam – 1
    Babs - 1

Can't help but lol at this. I'm not in the mood to read Steve's 100+ posts and I'm the prime suspect to be lynched.

I'll ask you one thing, do you really think a wolf would act the way I have acted today?

Haven't a breeze who I'm voting for

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    hahaha, disregard!

this is tv show charactrs, not people here.

must learn to read better

Yeah, TV characters. As it would help to know if Steve was shot by a goodie or a baddie if we knew if Grant was a goodie or a baddie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I've a feeling this vote is gonna be all over the place. So a typical day 1 vote then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

FFA #1

Desmond, I think Steve had an eye on you and maybe that got him killed.
    Derry, Cant shake my original feeling about you
    Eva, seems to be purposely misreading what happened to Steve

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I've a feeling this vote is gonna be all over the place. So a typical day 1 vote then.

Haha why change a habit of a lifetime

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    FFA #1

Desmond, I think Steve had an eye on you and maybe that got him killed.
    Derry, Cant shake my original feeling about you
    Eva, seems to be purposely misreading what happened to Steve

Derry always appears dodge, whoever plays them. Maybe its the name.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    10 FFAs out of 24 is shocking.

not on day 1. we really have nothing except spurious loose as **** suspicions.

i'd be more interested in the people that gladly fire up 3 people just cos thats what everyone is doing

Jake WW wrote: »
    Derry always appears dodge, whoever plays them. Maybe its the name.

And this time I’m Londonderry. Now that’s dodge!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why are you assuming Steve shot himself? Unless flavour is completely misleading, Steve went rogue on his own choices of target and he really was grant who just by stars aligning happened to be the person given a gun by Gabriel (or Gabriel is lying) that doesn’t seem the most plausible solution here. Granted we probably need a priest to be certain but the above looks unlikely, especially when flavour implies the killer didn’t die

gabriels story is so wacky that i could not see him making it up and bj is a mod this time out. until i have reason to feel differently, this is what i will believe.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Can't help but lol at this. I'm not in the mood to read Steve's 100+ posts and I'm the prime suspect to be lynched.

I'll ask you one thing, do you really think a wolf would act the way I have acted today?

must say i agree. 5 people with you on their FFA? seems odd. what did you do

Derry WW wrote: »
    And this time I’m Londonderry. Now that’s dodge!!!

Do you like the colour Orange?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Do you like the colour Orange?

Fave fake tan look ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Im not doing an ffa as I said earlier, havent followed the game closely enough today.

I have voted Tegan, mainly for rattling cages this morning before voicing any opion. Not a whole lot to go on really I admit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

On the subject of Grant I actually wouldn't put him down as evil either tbh.

For evil I'd be thinking Johnny Allen, Steve Owen, Aidan, Stella, Janine, Michael Moon, your man Lucas that Denise was with and MAYBE Phil at a very big push, put really him and Grant are just hardmen/mummies boys, that's why they last, if they were truly evil they'd have been killed off in a firey death to give the fans satisfaction. Probably irrelevant but my 2c

Doris WW wrote: »
    Im not doing an ffa as I said earlier, havent followed the game closely enough today.

I have voted Tegan, mainly for rattling cages this morning before voicing any opion. Not a whole lot to go on really I admit.

:mad::(

Tegan WW wrote: »
    not on day 1. we really have nothing except spurious loose as **** suspicions.

i'd be more interested in the people that gladly fire up 3 people just cos thats what everyone is doing

Why haven't you done an FFA Tegan? You seemed full of accusations earlier in the day (Doris, Clodagh, others?) so surely you'd be able to come up with a list??

I'd agree that it can be difficult to come up with three names on Day 1, and could forgive some people for not providing one. But people who have thoughts about baddies, but still don't compile a list …. now that's a lot more interesting?????

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why haven't you done an FFA Tegan? You seemed full of accusations earlier in the day (Doris, Clodagh, others?) so surely you'd be able to come up with a list??

I'd agree that it can be difficult to come up with three names on Day 1, and could forgive some people for not providing one. But people who have thoughts about baddies, but still don't compile a list …. now that's a lot more interesting?????

i'm voting clodagh

Think there were actually 13 at the time you posted this. And 14 now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Mary WW wrote: »

Lol away. At least you’ve bothered to read a post

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

No. I asked it because he said he thought Grant wouldn't be one of the evil characters. I just wondered who he thought would be named.

As somebody who only has a fairly meagre grasp of the show, I'd have personally put Grant as one of the evils, so was wondering who could have appeared more evil than him.

Fair few years since I watched it but I’d have assumed the mods would go for quite iconic evils. Den was given to us this morning so I’d guess something like nick cotton, Janine and grant. There’s no shortage of nasty characters in the square though so it’s possibel there’s a max or a wilmot Brown in there I guess

i'm voting clodagh

Well, that's at least consistent with your earlier accusations, but doesn't answer why you didn't do an FFA when you actually had more than one person you were suspicious of.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    On the subject of Grant I actually wouldn't put him down as evil either tbh.

For evil I'd be thinking Johnny Allen, Steve Owen, Aidan, Stella, Janine, Michael Moon, your man Lucas that Denise was with and MAYBE Phil at a very big push, put really him and Grant are just hardmen/mummies boys, that's why they last, if they were truly evil they'd have been killed off in a firey death to give the fans satisfaction. Probably irrelevant but my 2c

Well den we already know is a wolf from this morning I guess.

But I said it earlier, I wouldnt thought Grant would be a baddie is this game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Doris WW wrote: »

I am the same. Until around the time Steve was shot, I was busy with work. I skimmed a lot up till then and I know my FFA would just be faking it to try and fit in. Would rather use my own thoughts tomorrow as I wont have as much work on.

Well, that's at least consistent with your earlier accusations, but doesn't answer why you didn't do an FFA when you actually had more than one person you were suspicious of.

was i? only remember accusing clodagh.

was i? only remember accusing clodagh.

Doris too...
    this is suspicious to me. you're happy to go with steve, but if it doesnt work you'll blame him. classic wolf tagging along me thinks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I said In my FFA that it’s all guess work at this stage. And whilst I’ve no problem with people not doing them I think they are useful to look back on in a day or two if people were pushing strongly for someone in particular. Can also help spot a potential bandwagonner or two later on

Doris too...

at least you're willing to put in the work. i appreciate that. i have you on my good list now. for now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod note

A reminder all lynch votes must be accompanied by a lynch code.

All votes without a code are deemed invalid.

Youve been warned

• Advertisement

I said In my FFA that it’s all guess work at this stage. And whilst I’ve no problem with people not doing them I think they are useful to look back on in a day or two if people were pushing strongly for someone in particular. Can also help spot a potential bandwagonner or two later on

Day one guesswork

Although the whole Stevegate today has made this the.most eventful day one in a long time

Advertisement