Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    must say i agree. 5 people with you on their FFA? seems odd. what did you do

Feels like a few, myself included, didn't have a clear third, so voted Mary of the non-contributers, but she snuck on enough lists in third to put her top of the pile.

I'm blind, whats the lynch forum link again?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Feels like a few, myself included, didn't have a clear third, so voted Mary of the non-contributers, but she snuck on enough lists in third to put her top of the pile.

Only you and Nigel had her as your third.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

interesting. perhaps we should weight the votes. 3 for #1, 2 for #2, 1 for #3.

prob too complicated anyway, and i dont like the FFA concept.

I'm blind, whats the lynch forum link again?

This thread. Always this thread: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057848927

• Advertisement

interesting. perhaps we should weight the votes. 3 for #1, 2 for #2, 1 for #3.

prob too complicated anyway, and i dont like the FFA concept.

And FFAs aren't meant to be ranked.

Angus WW wrote: »
    And FFAs aren't meant to be ranked.

all the votes are just collated rather than taking in account if your pick was number 1,2, or 3. number 1 pick should be weighted more.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I dont think anyones votes are in order, they are just 3 suspects, right?

Doris WW wrote: »

That's the idea.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod note

A reminder all lynch votes must be accompanied by a lynch code.

All votes without a code are deemed invalid.

Youve been warned

Ah seriously? The freakin effort. You don't need the code really. I put in a code of sorts. There's enough to be remembering in this game without that too. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

You mean our password right?

Ho hum.

I've always listed them based on people who come to mind first, which is usually my biggest suspects.

makes it even worse IMO, at least in the early game. people just pick 3 without any real reason.

makes it even worse IMO, at least in the early game. people just pick 3 without any real reason.

Ah, like the auld days in the Soviet Union

Holly WW wrote: »
    Ah seriously? The freakin effort. You don't need the code really. I put in a code of sorts. There's enough to be remembering in this game without that too. :rolleyes:

You worried you'll mix up your wolf room code with your lynch form code???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Yes seriously!
    Jake WW wrote: »
    You mean our password right?

No the lynch code that was provided with your PM

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Yes you do.

Codes are there to verify its you. No exceptions. Rules are rules

kitten_k wrote: »
    Yes seriously!

No the lynch code that was provided with your PM

Lynch code? ?? That's just extra steps. What's wrong with our passwords?

Bahahahahahahah, gotta go check now

Oh wait, its the same thing.

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ho hum.

I've always listed them based on people who come to mind first, which is usually my biggest suspects.

I mean when coalated it shouldnt matter where you are on a players ffa, obviously a player can order them if they wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

After a few years away from Walford, it felt strange being back and not even popping in to say hello to his few friends and family left in Albert Square. He knew why he was back, one reason and one reason only. One by one he was going to kill everyone who got the better off him over the years and made him feel like a fool. Nick Cotton was back, better than ever and ready to do some damage. Nick spotted Fiona WW walking down the street and grabbed a plastic bag from his pocket. A quiet death for her! Nick grabbed Fiona dragging her down a laneway, she struggled for breath, really struggled. Coming from behind them came a low growl, Wellard came bounding down the street and latched on to Nicks arm, allowing Fiona time to run free.

454229.jpeg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Right well in that case my vote wasn't counted coz I got distracted by the football.
    I confirmed I was me in the code I gave. Myself and the mods are the only ones that know my boards ID. Not on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nice one wellard

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So we have a sk and a bg, really nice work bg

What now???

Nick tried to kill Fiona but she survived?

Fiona wasn't lynch choice surely, based on FFAs.

go on wellard you furry ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Right well in that case my vote wasn't counted coz I got distracted by the football.
    I confirmed I was me in the code I gave. Myself and the mods are the only ones that know my boards ID. Not on.

We worked hard on this game and it takes 1 minute for you to retrieve a code to enable you to send a vote, so please use it. You were warned. Its there for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lynch 1
    After the shocking and savage death of Katie this morning, Walford was extremely on edge. No one knew why Katie would be the victim of such a savage and opportunisitc murder. As the day drew on there was a clamour for some vigilantism. The village wanted an eye for an eye. A whisper went around the pub which gradually became a shout, the name which was shouted the most was Mary WW. Despite her begging to be heard, Mary WW was pushed from the pub into the square, noose tied around her neck and hung from a tree.
    Mary WW Has been lynched.

Votes to follow

• Advertisement

[googles]"Wellard"[/googles]

Advertisement