Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

So SK targeted Fiona? Why?

And someone protected Fiona? Why?

I feel I've missed something massive with Fiona today that multiple people saw :S

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch 1
    After the shocking and savage death of Katie this morning, Walford was extremely on edge. No one knew why Katie would be the victim of such a savage and opportunisitc murder. As the day drew on there was a clamour for some vigilantism. The village wanted an eye for an eye. A whisper went around the pub which gradually became a shout, the name which was shouted the most was Mary WW. Despite her begging to be heard, Mary WW was pushed from the pub into the square, noose tied around her neck and hung from a tree.
    Mary WW Has been lynched.

Votes to follow

In fairness, she wasn't begging very hard on thread!!! :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Am I alive?

Good boy Welland!

Must pick up some treats in the minute mart...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    [googles]"Wellard"[/googles]

what a cutie pie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    After a few years away from Walford, it felt strange being back and not even popping in to say hello to his few friends and family left in Albert Square. He knew why he was back, one reason and one reason only. One by one he was going to kill everyone who got the better off him over the years and made him feel like a fool. Nick Cotton was back, better than ever and ready to do some damage. Nick spotted Fiona WW walking down the street and grabbed a plastic bag from his pocket. A quiet death for her! Nick grabbed Fiona dragging her down a laneway, she struggled for breath, really struggled. Coming from behind them came a low growl, Wellard came bounding down the street and latched on to Nicks arm, allowing Fiona time to run free.

454229.jpeg

Hmm Is this just flavour or was there really an attempt. Are the mods just filling in blanks for us?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

I feel I've missed something massive with Fiona today that multiple people saw :S

Only 11 post, wont take long to look over. Must say, Fiona didnt register with me either but Ive been speed reading most of the day.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Am I alive?

Good boy Welland!

Must pick up some treats in the minute mart...

You wanna guess why you were targeted? Strikes me you aimed shots at Orla a few times.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Cop out votes imho

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lynch Votes

Mary WW- Gertrude WW,Nigel WW, Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - Jake WW, Tegan WW
    Jake WW - Abigail WW, Conor WW
    Nigel WW - Brenda WW, Henry WW
    Orla WW - Fiona WW, Riona WW
    Barbara WW - Derry WW
    Derry WW- Ewan WW
    Desmond - Liam WW
    Ewan WW - Holly WW
    Fiona WW - Orla WW
    Gertrude WW - Desmond WW
    Henry WW - Barbara WW
    Isla WW - Mary WW
    Riona WW - Eva WW
    Tegan WW - Doris WW

Did not vote Isla

Blocked votes - Gabriel WW and Angus WW

Post Edited as Included someone twice by mistake. My bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    We worked hard on this game and it takes 1 minute for you to retrieve a code to enable you to send a vote, so please use it. You were warned. Its there for a reason.

The code is there as a way to prove that you're actually you when you're voting. No other reason. My code confirmed my boards ID which only the mods of the game would know.
    I would've had to log out of this account and back into my Boards account to get the code. It would've taken longer than a minute and there was the chance that I'd accidentally stay logged in and mis-post with the wrong account which is way worse. There's absolutely no reason to be anal about this. It's never come up in a game before.

But whatever. :rolleyes:
    I'm off for the night anyways so mind yourselves folks.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jesus there's something new every 10minutes in this game

Is it possible that the SK had a task to complete in order to get their kill but didn't complete it? Seems odd that both the SK and BG would go to Fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

You wanna guess why you were targeted? Strikes me you aimed shots at Orla a few times.

No idea really

I can't decide if this makes me more or less suss of Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Isla....hmmmmm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Holly WW wrote:
    The code is there as a way to prove that you're actually you when you're voting. No other reason. My code confirmed my boards ID which only the mods of the game would know. I would've had to log out of this account and back into my Boards account to get the code. It would've taken longer than a minute and there was the chance that I'd accidentally stay logged in and mis-post with the wrong account which is way worse. There's absolutely no reason to be anal about this. It's never come up in a game before.

Yes it has.

And the molly award goes to.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

Is it possible that the SK had a task to complete in order to get their kill but didn't complete it? Seems odd that both the SK and BG would go to Fiona
    Seems even odder that someone got a role pm that told them they were a German Shepherd dog. Good luck hiding around Walford with that

Holly WW wrote: »
    The code is there as a way to prove that you're actually you when you're voting. No other reason. My code confirmed my boards ID which only the mods of the game would know.
    I would've had to log out of this account and back into my Boards account to get the code. It would've taken longer than a minute and there was the chance that I'd accidentally stay logged in and mis-post with the wrong account which is way worse. There's absolutely no reason to be anal about this. It's never come up in a game before.

But whatever. :rolleyes:
    I'm off for the night anyways so mind yourselves folks.

Your vote was recorded though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If Mary was NRV then I don’t care really. We are here to do the work for people not bothered to at least skim the thread.

Would rather lynch an uninterested NRV than a roled goodie or someone who is actually interested in playing

And go on the wellard

Seems like a massive coincidence that the both bg and sk would’ve gone fore Fiona.

Any chance the bg if given a heads up to an incoming attack? Maybe they completed a task to earn it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lynch Votes

Mary WW- Gertrude WW,Nigel WW, Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - Jake WW, Tegan WW
    Jake WW - Abigail WW, Conor WW
    Nigel WW - Brenda WW, Henry WW
    Orla WW - Fiona WW, Riona WW
    Barbara WW - Derry WW
    Derry WW- Ewan WW
    Desmond WW - Ewan WW
    Ewan WW - Holly WW
    Fiona WW - Orla WW
    Gertrude WW - Desmond WW
    Henry WW - Barbara WW
    Isla WW - Mary WW
    Riona WW - Eva WW
    Tegan WW - Doris WW

Did not vote Isla

Thats some spread.

preview.jpg

Nigel WW wrote: »

Maybe. But would a failed task lead to Fiona being named then? Wouldn't that just not show up, or show up way more generically, rather than let us know Fiona was targeted?

Gert, Nigel, Clodagh....would a wolf have voted for a Mary as top fFa pick, thinking they'd be safe to do so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So, Mary is gone, but it seems to be because she got peoples back up with her not bothering to keep up to speed.

Fiona was targeted AND saved but no one seems to know why.

More questions then answers here :-/

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Thats some spread.

preview.jpg

I cant believe its not butter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So, Mary is gone, but it seems to be because she got peoples back up with her not bothering to keep up to speed.

Fiona was targeted AND saved but no one seems to know why.

More questions then answers here :-/

1 step back to go 2 forward

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Something dodgy about the vote results. What’s with the blocked votes? And why (if you add Isla, Katie and Steve) are there only 25 players?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Maybe. But would a failed task lead to Fiona being named then? Wouldn't that just not show up, or show up way more generically, rather than let us know Fiona was targeted?

Gert, Nigel, Clodagh....would a wolf have voted for a Mary as top fFa pick, thinking they'd be safe to do so?

If I was a wolf I wouldn’t have bothered voting for Mary. Clearly more influential players to get rid of. Would’ve taken a chance on someone else

Liam isn't listed.

Right so it was a quiet night for me. Little one isnt coping with the heat well so ive been reading and keeping up on mobile without being really able to contribute meaningfully.

That lynch was a ****show. It was just terrible. We have had bad lynches before, but 6 different people could have been killed.

We appear to have an SK on our hands. Id lean towards a failed kill rather than a protect, mainly because i dont know why the bg would protect fiona; and i dont know that protects work for sk kills? Maybe they do.

I dont mind that Mary is dead as i didnt like her contributions earlier and i dont think she was a major loss to the village. If she had a role, she surely would have come out and said so.

Duffer, are those votes in reverse chronological order, as i placed my vote on Mary when you reposted the lynch link at around 3 or 4.

Hopefully the seer got a wolf with their peek, but i think they most definitely need to stay hidden, as should all other roled villagers for now. We have two sources of kills to contend with now, so roled players should be very careful with when they reveal.

Finally, i notice Tegan is still tunnelling me, and that Jake jumped on that bandwagon too.

Thats dissappointing as when i rebutted Tegans argument against me, i got nothing cogent in response. I have no idea why Jake voted for me but i would like to know, if you wouldnt mind, Jake?

If I was a wolf I wouldn’t have bothered voting for Mary. Clearly more influential players to get rid of. Would’ve taken a chance on someone else

I concur.

Ive also been talking about Mary since earlier today when there was no heat on her. My vote was legit. One passenger player gone. Hopefully a wolf, but even as a NRV, its no loss vs losing a roled player or a contributing NRV.

Okay, mods not co-operating when I ask about this. For the record, I voted for Desmond. I was quite vocal about my reasons. Now who would have wanted me not to vote for Desmond.

Gabriel, who did you vote for?

Right thats me for the night, sleep well village.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Fair point, maybe then the bg completed a task? I'm just throwing guesses out

I already said that I think day one ffa's are a bit of a dice roll and I don't feel I've enough to definitely pin anyone yet. Of the three I did nominate I figured Mary made the most sense to get rid of. At least Tegan and Ewan are playing the game and wolves who talk are more likely to get caught. Either we lynched a very quiet wolf with Mary or we lynched a villager who didn't want to help.

Advertisement