Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    If the Priest comes out. And if they're believed and won't get a double claim Priest??

This way we know immediately if Derry uses the power and we don't have to second guess and wait in the information.

Ok fine we are probably ok with the core we will have. Grand by me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Clodagh, why you against a Riona reveal, and you afraid it will throw you in the limelight. We have 2 stories, the vil need clarification, you objecting to this makes you look bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yeah, would be happy with that either. If either comes back wolf it also clears Riona's claim.

Don't be silly of course it doesn't. There have been many instances where wolves have bussed teammates in order to increase village points. This is highly likely here too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    We already know what you are.

You have named 2 unsubstantiated 'wolves', one or both of whom could be bussed teammates.

I have provided verifiable peeks to the village.

Dont waste the reveal on Riona.

If she or I dies, then priest will find out and then we know for sure anyway.

Verify someone else to build the core. We will need it since the wolves have so many roles to choose from for munches now.

that's handy

ID be more inclined to believe Riona, only if because of Angus

of course, the alpha wolf could be immune from peaks, Derry did you get clarification from mods if anyone bad could show as good?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

If Derry chooses Riona to reveal it would avoid the need for the priest or peggy to come out. Assuming of course that Riona would reveal as wolf. Clodagh's claim wouldn't need to be immediately verified then. (how unlikely would it be that 2 wolves both claim seer?)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Don't be silly of course it doesn't. There have been many instances where wolves have bussed teammates in order to increase village points. This is highly likely here too.

Okay, "lends credence to Riona's claim" might have been the better phrase.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Clodagh, why you against a Riona reveal, and you afraid it will throw you in the limelight. We have 2 stories, the vil need clarification, you objecting to this makes you look bad.

Well i dont think thats accurate actually.

We are gonna use the reveal to resolve the seer claims? Yes that is one option.

After we do so, we will have one wolf and one outed seer - soon to be sk killed i should imagine.

We will then still have to verify Orla and Eva. My story and Evas are not dependant on each other. I can be seer and she can be a wolf. It would just mean Riona bussed her.

AND we will get the same info re: who is seer after lynch through the priest.

With that in mind, we should at least be discussing beyond the seer claim on what would be useful to find out. You have a wolf in either me or Riona (its Riona btw), so thats one found. But then we still have 3 other wolves to find and 1 sk.

Im not objecting to clearing Riona, but we wont be gettting infinity powers in this game. We need to use them wisely as we go on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

of course, the alpha wolf could be immune from peaks, Derry did you get clarification from mods if anyone bad could show as good?

Surely there's no chance Den get's a new identity AND peeks good?

Unless Den isn't the Alpha?

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Surely there's no chance Den get's a new identity AND peeks good?

Unless Den isn't the Alpha?

Alpha powers will be useless if we use the priest to verify the seer claim.

Hold on, is there not another way to verify me as seer. I have a peek after lynch. If that peek is bs by anyone here, you have your answer?

If Riona's a villager then Eva and Orla have to be wolves.

If Riona's a wolf then it could be one wolf sacrificing themselves to clear two other wolves. A hugely ballsy move, and they'd no idea that Derry's power was coming down the line to allow them to do that. I've seen fake claims before, but wolves making fake claims usually tend to claim NRV peeks.

Well i dont think thats accurate actually.

We are gonna use the reveal to resolve the seer claims? Yes that is one option.

After we do so, we will have one wolf and one outed seer - soon to be sk killed i should imagine.

We will then still have to verify Orla and Eva. My story and Evas are not dependant on each other. I can be seer and she can be a wolf. It would just mean Riona bussed her.

AND we will get the same info re: who is seer after lynch through the priest.

With that in mind, we should at least be discussing beyond the seer claim on what would be useful to find out. You have a wolf in either me or Riona (its Riona btw), so thats one found. But then we still have 3 other wolves to find and 1 sk.

Im not objecting to clearing Riona, but we wont be gettting infinity powers in this game. We need to use them wisely as we go on.

I hear what your saying, but lets say Riona peaks as the seer, we then have 3 suspects?

Who would you suggest for the reveal?

Hold on, is there not another way to verify me as seer. I have a peek after lynch. If that peek is bs by anyone here, you have your answer?

If SK kills you though....

If SK kills you though....

Yeah fair enough this could happen.

Im not as sure as some of you that Fiona was BG however.

Also i would like to point out we got no flavour telling us how many wolves are left.

• Advertisement

Have either of the claimed seers peaked a nrv, they could verify?

Have either of the claimed seers peaked a nrv, they could verify?

No. I peeked app seer and a RV. Riona is claiming she peeked 2 wolves.

Only my peeks can be verified without potentially killing off at least 1 villager.

Also i would like to point out we got no flavour telling us how many wolves are left.

We know there are at least 2, the killer and he called Den.

Im sorry gang i have to do some work. Ive been here since about 8 and i havent got a jot done. Ill catch up on questions as soon as i can, prob lunch.

Do what you want with the reveal but i think its wasted on Riona since we have other options.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    <waves frantically >

hi derry

• Advertisement

We know there are at least 2, the killer and he called Den.

My point is we dont know if the SK or lynch kill last night was a wolf or not.

No. I peeked app seer and a RV. Riona is claiming she peeked 2 wolves.

Only my peeks can be verified without potentially killing off at least 1 villager.

Thats mighty fine peeking, 2 RVs and 2 wolves.

I peeked Dessie before he died and he was app seer – Zoe Slater. I picked Dessie because I was curious what his game was when he was standing up to a gun toting Steve on D1.

I peeked someone else that is alive, but ill not give away who they are, will I Peggy? I cant tell you why I chose this person without giving away who they are.

What's your character name, Clodagh?

Yeah fair enough this could happen.

Im not as sure as some of you that Fiona was BG however.

You have no idea how deeply I want to believe you on that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said for the Killer being masked, and him asking Den "I hope you know what you're doing"?

Would that suggest they turned on one of their own?

Thinking the same thing as you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Thinking the same thing as you

And for that, I now believe everything you say :)

Its gone very quiet again, lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I’m back in the Vic for the early shift now and won’t be available for a while. I would say this though. My head is absolutely melted reading this stuff this morning. I’ve had clodagh on my good list from the start. Said earlier that I believe Riona over Eva but don’t know if the two can be right.

I’d peek Clodagh and then we can have an actual village core

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Do we have another role claim??
    I was hoping that thing mornings munch might reveal wolf numbers that let us know whether Babs lead us astray last night but the mods weren't so kind. Seems they're enjoying watching us fumble around in the dark.

My read of the game as of last night's lynch was that Babs was most likely the wolf. My reasoning being that's she spent yesterday drip feeding us info. She wasn't willing to give us all the info about the box, despite there being no benefit to the village to keep it to herself. The only benefit to sitting on that info was to use it as bait to build trust.

She did the same with the Fiona CFD. Promised us info at 8.50, then promised us more info at 8.59. After the lynch she claimed she delivered us a wolf but then quickly claimed that she hoped the priest would confirm Katie as a wolf for her.

I thought the reason for this was as a play to monopolize our attention for today and keep eyes off other wolves in our midst. It also offered a bandwagon for wolves to hide in at lynch time.

But now, with 3(!) seer claims in the open (hopefully a fourth doesn't claim before I finish this post) I'm not so sure. All three claim to offer some kind of proof so now I'm not sure again.

While this big reveal has really thrown the cat amongst the pigeons, I'm still not sure it fully clears Babs in my eyes. I'll have to read more closely later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I think the wolves have turned on one of their own to throw us off the scent.

I think if there is a priest they need to reveal Gab's role.

• Advertisement

Okay, wolves know who I am, so it's only fair that villagers have all the same information. I'm the Priest, Dot Cotton.

Katie was Ricky, NRV
    Steve was Bianca Butcher, NRV (the irony of them being the first two go!!)
    Mary was Heather Trott, NRV
    Desmond was Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer
    Isla was Dr Legg, NRV
    Brendan was Barry Evans, The Loser Seer (Team Village, I checked)
    Fiona was Frank Butcher, NRV (sorry Barbara!!)
    Gabriel was Nick Cotton, Evil Shaman and SK

I would assume that the wolves have a Priest who tells them the role and character of who they kill. They knew Des was Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer.
    Eva then took on the character of Pat Butcher knowing there'd be no counter claim. And Clodagh renamed him Zoe Slater, but gave his correct role as Apprentice Seer. Therefore, we've two wolves in Eva and Clodagh as their lies have been exposed. It verifies Riona, therefore we can trust that Orla is also a wolf.

I said I knew Eva wasn't Pat Butcher. Villagers might have thought that was because *I* was Pat Butcher, but wolves would know I couldn't be as they killed her when they killed Desmond, therefore the only way I could know is because I'm Priest. Now that they know it anyway, there's no point in me staying hidden, though I'd have liked to have stayed hidden for longer.

I don't know what Loser Seer means. I asked mods, but they weren't forthcoming.

Gabriel's role of Evil Shaman pretty much confirms Derry's role of Good Shaman - he called it already.

Unless there's a second SK we should be safe tonight, and I should be safe until morning. No BG has been killed, so protect me please, BG in the morning.

Core team:
    Me, Riona, Derry

Wolves:
    Eva, Orla, Clodagh

Did someone not claim to be the app priest already, do they have any info or are they already dead?

My request has gone in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

This.game...

If there is no SK kill tonight, that confirms Angus, unless he really lucky.

Is our only option now, to run Clodagh, Orla, and Eva tonight?

Conor WW wrote: »
    This.game...

It’s pukka, innit

Did someone not claim to be the app priest already, do they have any info or are they already dead?

Eva did.

Apprentice Priest (if there is one, I presume there is as there's an Apprentice Seer) is still alive and knows Eva is lying too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Oh the irony that my character was as drunk as me and missed the shot :(

My request has gone in

Who did you pick, it will clear you.

• Advertisement

Well then the app priest needs to stay hidden now for sure.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Gabby was sk, didn't see that one well played

Nice work Angus

Not saying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I also believe Derry is good now, his reaction to my coming out was different to Eva and orla, clodagh got spooked as she was next on my list after Derry to be peeked/lynched

Not saying.

Well then no more reveals guys, until we get the reveal from Derrys target.

While we're waiting. I note that Ewan was quick to believe Eva over Riona.

Just sayin'

• Advertisement

If Angus is correct, we have the sk dead and probably 3 wolves, thats a great run of results for the vil right now.

If the SK is dead, bloody awesome.

Gabby gave Steve the faulty gun, right? I did think there was the chance it was a totem, rather than a weapon, but didn't say it in case it was a good totem, designed to be given as a delayed bullet shot.

If Angus is the priest then and I did screw Fiona, I deeply apologise. Two solaces I take though is that I only hit an NRV, AND I took down my rival to the affections of Pat.

Right the mods have confirmed that my selection has to reveal on thread. I have to go out for a few hours.

If the SK is dead, bloody awesome.

Gabby gave Steve the faulty gun, right? I did think there was the chance it was a totem, rather than a weapon, but didn't say it in case it was a good totem, designed to be given as a delayed bullet shot.

If Angus is the priest then and I did screw Fiona, I deeply apologise. Two solaces I take though is that I only hit an NRV, AND I took down my rival to the affections of Pat.

Robbie Fowler had affections for Pat??

Lads,

Yay or nay

If there's a chance that the wolves team have an evil priest

Is there a chance they have an evil seer too?

• Advertisement
Advertisement