Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Robbie Fowler Jackson had affections for Pat??

Fixed.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Lads,

Yay or nay

If there's a chance that the wolves team have an evil priest

Is there a chance they have an evil seer too?

Of course. We've no idea about what powers they have, so there's always a chance.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Lads,

Yay or nay

If there's a chance that the wolves team have an evil priest

Is there a chance they have an evil seer too?

If there are only 4 of them, I wouldnt rule it our tbh. I'd also say that Gabs story, if he was the SK, was bogus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Fixed.

Just noting, that's the second time that mistake has been made and corrected btw.

Wanna see what Derry did.

Wanna see what Derry did.

Yes please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Angus confirming Fiona as NVR, so she was protected on Day one and not the BG.

Derry, very curious to see who you go for.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Okay, wolves know who I am, so it's only fair that villagers have all the same information. I'm the Priest, Dot Cotton.

Katie was Ricky, NRV
    Steve was Bianca Butcher, NRV (the irony of them being the first two go!!)
    Mary was Heather Trott, NRV
    Desmond was Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer
    Isla was Dr Legg, NRV
    Brendan was Barry Evans, The Loser Seer (Team Village, I checked)
    Fiona was Frank Butcher, NRV (sorry Barbara!!)
    Gabriel was Nick Cotton, Evil Shaman and SK

I would assume that the wolves have a Priest who tells them the role and character of who they kill. They knew Des was Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer.
    Eva then took on the character of Pat Butcher knowing there'd be no counter claim. And Clodagh renamed him Zoe Slater, but gave his correct role as Apprentice Seer. Therefore, we've two wolves in Eva and Clodagh as their lies have been exposed. It verifies Riona, therefore we can trust that Orla is also a wolf.

I said I knew Eva wasn't Pat Butcher. Villagers might have thought that was because *I* was Pat Butcher, but wolves would know I couldn't be as they killed her when they killed Desmond, therefore the only way I could know is because I'm Priest. Now that they know it anyway, there's no point in me staying hidden, though I'd have liked to have stayed hidden for longer.

I don't know what Loser Seer means. I asked mods, but they weren't forthcoming.

Gabriel's role of Evil Shaman pretty much confirms Derry's role of Good Shaman - he called it already.

Unless there's a second SK we should be safe tonight, and I should be safe until morning. No BG has been killed, so protect me please, BG in the morning.

Core team:
    Me, Riona, Derry

Wolves:
    Eva, Orla, Clodagh

Most valuable info of the game.

I would point out that the mods weren't forthcoming on the loser Seer yet Barbara claimed they revealed all when she asked.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Most valuable info of the game.

I would point out that the mods weren't forthcoming on the loser Seer yet Barbara claimed they revealed all when she asked.

That reminds me. Knowing that there was already a "Loser Seer" role, lends credence to Riona's "Nosey Parker Seer" rather than just "Seer" reveal.

Loser Seer would probably be:

Fool:The Fool is led to believe they are the Seer. Each night, when they choose to reveal a players role, they will be told a completely random role.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Okay, wolves know who I am, so it's only fair that villagers have all the same information. I'm the Priest, Dot Cotton.

Katie was Ricky, NRV
    Steve was Bianca Butcher, NRV (the irony of them being the first two go!!)
    Mary was Heather Trott, NRV
    Desmond was Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer
    Isla was Dr Legg, NRV
    Brendan was Barry Evans, The Loser Seer (Team Village, I checked)
    Fiona was Frank Butcher, NRV (sorry Barbara!!)
    Gabriel was Nick Cotton, Evil Shaman and SK

I would assume that the wolves have a Priest who tells them the role and character of who they kill. They knew Des was Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer.
    Eva then took on the character of Pat Butcher knowing there'd be no counter claim. And Clodagh renamed him Zoe Slater, but gave his correct role as Apprentice Seer. Therefore, we've two wolves in Eva and Clodagh as their lies have been exposed. It verifies Riona, therefore we can trust that Orla is also a wolf.

I said I knew Eva wasn't Pat Butcher. Villagers might have thought that was because *I* was Pat Butcher, but wolves would know I couldn't be as they killed her when they killed Desmond, therefore the only way I could know is because I'm Priest. Now that they know it anyway, there's no point in me staying hidden, though I'd have liked to have stayed hidden for longer.

I don't know what Loser Seer means. I asked mods, but they weren't forthcoming.

Gabriel's role of Evil Shaman pretty much confirms Derry's role of Good Shaman - he called it already.

Unless there's a second SK we should be safe tonight, and I should be safe until morning. No BG has been killed, so protect me please, BG in the morning.

Core team:
    Me, Riona, Derry

Wolves:
    Eva, Orla, Clodagh

i'm so confused.

is there a chance you could be lying and eva is telling the truth. i had her down as good

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i'm so confused.

is there a chance you could be lying and eva is telling the truth. i had her down as good

But you have me as bad.

So you know, showa what you know

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Loser Seer would probably be:

Fool:The Fool is led to believe they are the Seer. Each night, when they choose to reveal a players role, they will be told a completely random role.

This actually makes sense, can we assume if there is no sk kill tonight, Angus is cleared? Unless Angus is an evil seer/priest (or the wolves have such roles and nominated Angus to claim it) thus they know the sk is dead. In this case, the loser seer has been made up by Angus, and is throwing the real seer under the bus.

Christ, this game is wrecking my head.

Derry WW 185 - Patrick Trueman, The Good Shaman
    Clodagh WW 171 - wolf
    Barbara WW 155 - Leaning towards villager having a mare of a game
    Steve WW 123 - Bianca Butcher, NRV
    Ewan WW 119
    Abigail WW 109
    Angus WW 104 - Dot Cotton, Priest
    Doris WW 99
    Jake WW 82 - drunk
    Brendan WW 72 - Barry Evans, The Loser Seer
    Orla WW 67 - wolf
    Gertrude WW 60
    Holly WW 57
    Henry WW 56
    Tegan WW 54
    Gabriel WW 52 - Nick Cotton, SK/Evil Shaman
    Riona WW 48 - Pauline Fowler, Seer
    Conor WW 47
    Nigel WW 46
    Eva WW 44 - wolf
    Liam WW 34
    Desmond WW 26 - Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer
    Katie WW 24 - Ricky, NRV - I think she deliberately hinted at seer and drew the first munch on her - well done Katie!!
    Fiona WW 21 - Frank Butcher, NRV
    Mary WW 6 - Heather Trott, NRV
    Isla WW 0 - Dr Legg, NRV

Doris WW wrote: »
    This actually makes sense, can we assume if there is no sk kill tonight, Angus is cleared? Unless Angus is an evil seer/priest (or the wolves have such roles and nominated Angus to claim it) thus they know the sk is dead. In this case, the loser seer has been made up by Angus, and is throwing the real seer under the bus.

Christ, this game is wrecking my head.

There *may* be a second SK team member. We won't know until tonight.

Henry WW wrote: »
    But you have me as bad.

So you know, showa what you know

i had clodagh as bad day 1, and ewan as potentially bad with you as a possible team mate

i'm like jon snow. i know nothing

I really wish those three would get on quick....

There *may* be a second SK team member. We won't know until tonight.

Yep, I did entertain this idea also, though it was Nick who attacked both night. I'd be inclined to say its just one but yes, could be another. We would probably find out in the flava who it it.

I really wish those three would get on quick....

clodagh, orla and eva you mean?

prob strategising in a backroom if agnus is telling the truth

• Advertisement

Barbara WW 155 - Leaning towards villager having a mare of a game

I'm going to stick by saying I'm 2-2 here.

I blocked Den's power which would have had the village waste a kill, AND killed a villager.
    I just then wasted a kill, and mobbed a goodie.

So 2-2

Babs, why did you go so strong on Fiona last night? Mistakes happen, but how sure were you, CFD is heavy going tbf.

Also, 40 minutes since I revealed and look at the notable absences of the accused. Okay, RL in some cases, but all of them?

Posts since reveal:
    Doris - 7
    Derry - 4
    Conor - 1
    Angus - 9
    Jake - 1
    Riona - 2
    Barbara - 4
    Ewan - 2
    Henry - 2
    Tegan - 1

Posting now doesn't clear anybody above, but I'd give them some credit for being around here and not scrambling in the back room wondering how to counter my claim!

Babs, why did you go so strong on Fiona last night? Mistakes happen, but how sure were you, CFD is heavy going tbf.

I will answer that.

But I want to see Derry's thing first.

I'd also have rathered Clodagh got on too.

Cause Angus has kind of said stuff that makes me very worried and I think I can add credence to his stuff.

But I really want to see who Derry hit first.

Wolves:
    Eva, Orla, Clodagh

So we Lynch one of these two and then Angus reveals they are a wolf.

Then, game over?

**One of these three

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So we Lynch one of these two and then Angus reveals they are a wolf.

Then, game over?

If Angus is bad, surely he'd just say "X returned Bad, I is right!"

We should be sure if there is no sk kill, or if another other than Nick kills?

Also, I never noticed that line from Angus, "wolves know who I am" - how is this, I may have missed something obvious?

i'm leaning towards believing angus steak, but we should at the very least analyse and wait till the accused get back

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Well **** got interesting this morning that’s for sure

Ok, trying to run the permutations here but feels like either way we have to have 2-3 wolves. How we play it from here will decide if we actually win.

Angus as priest needs the Bg to protect him he’s the vip now. We also need there to be a single sk I think

Angus do you know if there’s an app priest?

Also, I never noticed that line from Angus, "wolves know who I am" - how is this, I may have missed something obvious?

Once angus called out Eva there was a very small number of possibilities why he could do that with confidence

• Advertisement

Read my reveal.

I'd already said that I knew that Eva wasn't Pat Butcher. Non-wolves might think that I knew that because *I* was Pat Butcher. But wolves would know that Pat Butcher was dead (Desmond), and that the only way I could know that Eva wasn't Pat Butcher if I was Priest.

This is on the assumption that the wolves have a Priest role, but picking apart Desmond and using his parts or their use (his name, Pat Butcher for Eva, and his role, Apprentice Seer for Clodagh's fake reveal) would strongly lead me to think that they did.

Read my reveal.

I'd already said that I knew that Eva wasn't Pat Butcher. Non-wolves might think that I knew that because *I* was Pat Butcher. But wolves would know that Pat Butcher was dead (Desmond), and that the only way I could know that Eva wasn't Pat Butcher if I was Priest.

This is on the assumption that the wolves have a Priest role, but picking apart Desmond and using his parts or their use (his name, Pat Butcher for Eva, and his role, Apprentice Seer for Clodagh's fake reveal) would strongly lead me to think that they did.

Also, I wouldn't have come out yet if wolves didn't already know. I didn't want wolves knowing something that the good villagers were in the dark about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Also, 40 minutes since I revealed and look at the notable absences of the accused. Okay, RL in some cases, but all of them?

Posts since reveal:
    Doris - 7
    Derry - 4
    Conor - 1
    Angus - 9
    Jake - 1
    Riona - 2
    Barbara - 4
    Ewan - 2
    Henry - 2
    Tegan - 1

Posting now doesn't clear anybody above, but I'd give them some credit for being around here and not scrambling in the back room wondering how to counter my claim!

You forgot me on that list, but I've been out for the last hour or so.

Just seen posts about Derry's final gift and your own reveal.

I can't argue with your own reveal apart from the fact that I'm not a wolf. After last night's events, I was convinced that Riona was a wolf making a desperate play after her alpha Fiona was taken out. Since your post, I'm confused and not so sure about that.

As for Derry's power, I would have offered myself up but of course a wolf would say similar now.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well **** got interesting this morning that’s for sure

Ok, trying to run the permutations here but feels like either way we have to have 2-3 wolves. How we play it from here will decide if we actually win.

Angus as priest needs the Bg to protect him he’s the vip now. We also need there to be a single sk I think

Angus do you know if there’s an app priest?

No, I don't know for sure, but I would guess there is since there was an Apprentice Seer.

I know I said in my reveal for BG to protect me, but actually I think Riona is more valuable. BG, protect Riona please.

Orla WW wrote: »

Just seen posts about Derry's final gift and your own reveal.

I can't argue with your own reveal apart from the fact that I'm not a wolf. After last night's events, I was convinced that Riona was a wolf making a desperate play after her alpha Fiona was taken out. Since your post, I'm confused and not so sure about that.

As for Derry's power, I would have offered myself up but of course a wolf would say similar now.

You're the only one I haven't caught out in a lie, that's for sure. We'll lynch you third, if that helps?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Once angus called out Eva there was a very small number of possibilities why he could do that with confidence
    Read my reveal.

Grand so, I did miss something obvious. :o

Orla WW wrote: »

????

It was a list of people who'd posted since I revealed. You hadn't posted until the above.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Wow, its all coming out

You're the only one I haven't caught out in a lie, that's for sure. We'll lynch you third, if that helps?

I could blow your mind soon, if you want....

Lot of claims

Who to believe?

• Advertisement

As I said...
    Yes please.

Well Jake, we wait for Derrys power to play out and take it from there.

????

It was a list of people who'd posted since I revealed. You hadn't posted until the above.

Sorry, I misread your list.

Yeah, can go for me third or whenever, as I've said I'm not important villager. If I have a power, as far as I can tell it would only be useful in a finale situation if it were me and one villager against the lone remaining wolf.

From your reveal, we can see that there are some important villagers still in play. More important than me so we can afford to lose me.

I want to shoot someone and not be drunk.

We seem to be in an interesting position.

Eva assured us the priest is alive

Angus has claimed priest

They’re clearly not on the same side

Therefore if angus isn’t priest the real priest can claim and we have 3 wolves

If angus is priest we have 3 wolves

A wolf can’t fake claim if angus is the priest because then we’d have 4 wolves

If sk is gone then kill rate becomes manageable

If I’m right it’s pretty solid we have a block of wolves, just one left either way. May be heavily embedded if they’re making a play like this.

ian-mcshane-tHUxoLv6Wc0Ks

mitchell-hope-d7gjBWon115Ac

(Not a claim btw)

You already did last night with that CFD. Sure you should do that to us again?

But if you have me caught in a lie, go for it. I'm gone either way by the looks of it.

Again !!??

As I said...

Actually as I'm reading the post, I'm aware I could just as easily expose how bloody naïve I am at this game. Basically, I spotted what I thought was a seer signaling hi to me after my reveal yesterday. It could be quite likely that I completely misread the posts though. But two people both used a word that made me think they were seer....

Actually as I'm reading the post, I'm aware I could just as easily expose how bloody naïve I am at this game. Basically, I spotted what I thought was a seer signaling hi to me after my reveal yesterday. It could be quite likely that I completely misread the posts though. But two people both used a word that made me think they were seer....

We’re they our two claimants or someone else?

• Advertisement

Was one of them a person who has claimed seer?

Advertisement