Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    This is misdirection. Orla wasnt on my trust pile. I was never sure about Orla. In fact, i remember having her on my FFAs. Or have you not bothered to go back and research your 'peeks'.

More lies.

Clodagh's #FFA1:
    Mary
    Angus
    Riona

And #FFA2:
    Conor
    Nigel
    Gabriel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

2000 posts. I imagine about 500 of them were in the last 14 hours :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ok so Angus do you therefore believe that Riona is the seer? Who should she peek next then?

We have 3 conflicting stories here and a minefield of **** to wade through. Derry if you can hear this we really need you to give your totem to Clodagh or Angus IMO. And asap. We can't even begin to think of FFA's or who we're going to lynch tonight with all this fuss going on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    More lies.

Clodagh's #FFA1:
    Mary
    Angus
    Riona

And #FFA2:
    Conor
    Nigel
    Gabriel

Ok yeah in fairness i swapped out Orla for Nigel as at the time they were more or less own brand versions of each other. I have misremembered who i put up.

Thats a mistake in my memory but it doesnt change anything about my reveal.

You can point out mistakes all you want, but you are blatantly ignoring that none of your information can be checked and verified, except by Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Ok so Angus do you therefore believe that Riona is the seer? Who should she peek next then?

We have 3 conflicting stories here and a minefield of **** to wade through. Derry if you can hear this we really need you to give your totem to Clodagh or Angus IMO. And asap. We can't even begin to think of FFA's or who we're going to lynch tonight with all this fuss going on.

Think Derry said that he had given his totem earlier, but not to whom.

We might be waiting because the person he gave it to has yet to appear online.

Actually, let's pull out the main players' FFAs here while we're at it:

#FFA1s:
    Riona - Orla, Eva, Ewan
    Angus - Desmond, Henry, Eva

Clodagh - Mary, Angus, Riona
    Orla - Fiona, Mary, Riona
    Eva - Barbara, Riona, Gabriel

#FFA2s:
    Riona - Jake, Nigel, Orla
    Angus - Henry, Doris, Ewan

Clodagh - Conor, Nigel, Gabriel
    Orla - Fiona, Riona, Nigel
    Eva - didn't do one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Completely loaded question which you genuinely have no interest in the answer to. Good to see you moved beyond 'LOL' though.

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lynch Form

https://goo.gl/forms/Pa4fDW5BRh4D1T4B2

Bonus points for people not changing their minds 9 times today :)

Voting is Mandatory

5 Posts per day is also Mandatory

Have fun

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Form

https://goo.gl/forms/Pa4fDW5BRh4D1T4B2

Voting is Mandatory

5 Posts per day is also Mandatory

Have fun

Is having fun mandatory or optional?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Jake WW wrote: »

Fun is Mandatory, particularly structured fun!

I enjoy posting in Bold if you havent noticed. Its the little things :cool:

Yeah, pretty sure about Riona.
    That she used the "Nosey Parker Seer" term instead of just "Seer", when I knew that there was a "Loser Seer" about.
    That she freely gave her character name (Pauline Fowler) and it ties in with the role.
    That she named one player who I knew to have lied (Eva, claiming to be Pat Butcher).

Though theoretically, she could be a wolf, threw one wolf under the bus in order to gain credit, while naming another NRV in Orla. But how would she know we'd pick Eva over Orla to lynch those "proving" her case?

Nothing's certain, but I'd be as close as I can be sure about her.

As for next peek. 18 players - three villagers, three wolves (unless there's been a conversion) means one wolf among:

Abigail
    Barbara
    Conor
    Doris
    Ewan
    Gertrude
    Henry
    Holly
    Jake
    Liam
    Nigel
    Tegan

There are some there I have definite villager leans on and some I don't really know about. Maybe closer to lynch, and after Derry's reveal we can knuckle down about who she should peek.

Though having said that, I thought Orla, Eva and Clodagh were all good (and thought Desmond was evil), so what do I know? Riona's done pretty well herself so far, so I'd trust her judgement on who to peek far more than I'd trust my own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

The former

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Yeah, pretty sure about Riona.
    That she used the "Nosey Parker Seer" term instead of just "Seer", when I knew that there was a "Loser Seer" about.
    That she freely gave her character name (Pauline Fowler) and it ties in with the role.
    That she named one player who I knew to have lied (Eva, claiming to be Pat Butcher).

Though theoretically, she could be a wolf, threw one wolf under the bus in order to gain credit, while naming another NRV in Orla. But how would she know we'd pick Eva over Orla to lynch those "proving" her case?

Nothing's certain, but I'd be as close as I can be sure about her.

As for next peek. 18 players - three villagers, three wolves (unless there's been a conversion) means one wolf among:

Abigail
    Barbara
    Conor
    Doris
    Ewan
    Gertrude
    Henry
    Holly
    Jake
    Liam
    Nigel
    Tegan

There are some there I have definite villager leans on and some I don't really know about. Maybe closer to lynch, and after Derry's reveal we can knuckle down about who she should peek.

Though having said that, I thought Orla, Eva and Clodagh were all good (and thought Desmond was evil), so what do I know? Riona's done pretty well herself so far, so I'd trust her judgement on who to peek far more than I'd trust my own.

Why waste a peek on me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

With the information in play I’m not sure ffa is the way to go. We have 2-3 wolves from 5 with a clear split.

I have a suggestion re the next peek but I’d like to hold it till after the lynch

My head is melted with the game and my body is melted with the heat. I'll be on site from 2.30 so won't be here till after 4. Hopefully Derry gets back online before then and sorts out this mess.

I wouldn't waste a peek on Jake tbh. The events of last night all but cleared him to my mind as I can't see the mods giving a gun to a wolf. We have bigger fish to fry.

How about we propose a target peek to both seer claimants (assuming Derry doesn't sort this out first) and see what the results are?

• Advertisement

If we are relying on Angus for info after the lynch, then you have made your decision around who to believe already.

Angus isnt telling the truth now, so anything he says after lynch cannot be trusted either.

Sigh, this is the call going to decide the game. Angus & Riona have their ducks in a row together, and i dont have anything else to pull out of the hat to convince you i am seer.

Nothing Angus has said is verified or information we hadnt already gotten on thread.

Last time somebody had to force reveal their role, they were given a deadline. I reckon whoever it is has received the PM already by now and is just leaving it until the last minute. Most of the people I'd have expected Derry to pick have been online, so they're just biding their time. Unless he went completely left-field with his pick. I can confirm (whether you believe me or not) that it wasn't me he picked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

This is misdirection. Orla wasnt on my trust pile. I was never sure about Orla. In fact, i remember having her on my FFAs. Or have you not bothered to go back and research your 'peeks'.

I trust Holly and Babs and Tegan right now. Abi gets points too for willing to put aside initial reads and look at my side of the story.

I have no idea to be honest. Maybe Angus is a faulty priest. Maybe im a faulty seer. I have no idea. There could be wolf tasks and powers f*cking reads up all over the place. All i know is the peek results that i was given dont align with what Angus has said.

As i have said, Derry is the only arbiter that counts. We cant trust Angus at the moment. Essentially everything he has said cannot be verified by anyone, and could be made up since he was the last one to reveal, and had the benefit of everyone elses reveal.

forgive me for not following, but what is derry that makes him special

Why waste a peek on me

Just because you had a gun doesn’t mean you have our best interests at heart.

You wouldn’t be my choice for next peek though

Tegan WW wrote:
    forgive me for not following, but what is derry that makes him special

He has a power that is going to force one of us to reveal ourselves on thread.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

duffman13 wrote: »

Sorry. :(

I’m uncertain now

Clodagh claims to have peeked a roled villager. That could be confirmed
    But would that prove anything of a bad seer is a possibility?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I’m uncertain now

Yeah, but note that she's not come out and actually said who they are!

If she said, "Abigail was Peggy Mitchell a ____", you could easily counter that straight away, unless she got incredibly lucky.

She says she's keeping it hidden to protect them, which is fair enough, and what a good player should do. But it is also convenient for her that she won't name somebody.

Maybe if somebody does have the Peggy Mitchell role and are an NRV they could pipe up and that would confirm that Peggy isn't a character's who's role is worth keeping schtum about.

My head is melted with the game and my body is melted with the heat. I'll be on site from 2.30 so won't be here till after 4. Hopefully Derry gets back online before then and sorts out this mess.

I wouldn't waste a peek on Jake tbh. The events of last night all but cleared him to my mind as I can't see the mods giving a gun to a wolf. We have bigger fish to fry.

How about we propose a target peek to both seer claimants (assuming Derry doesn't sort this out first) and see what the results are?

There is the possibility of a bad seer being in play though

I’m uncertain now

This is what im saying. Both sides could have a seer. There could be a seer and a dodgy seer on village side.

We have no way of telling except Derrys reveal card.

I have a RV and i know they know i know....if you know what i mean.

There was. It was Brendan. Barry Evans. Loser Seer.

Yeah, but note that she's not come out and actually said who they are!

If she said, "Abigail was Peggy Mitchell a ____", you could easily counter that straight away, unless she got incredibly lucky.

She says she's keeping it hidden to protect them, which is fair enough, and what a good player should do. But it is also convenient for her that she won't name somebody.

Maybe if somebody does have the Peggy Mitchell role and are an NRV they could pipe up and that would confirm that Peggy isn't a character's who's role is worth keeping schtum about.

Actually i have indicated to the player their character and their role. If you werent such a lazy wolf you may have found it.

I know Peggy found it though.

There was. It was Brendan. Barry Evans. Loser Seer.

According to, and only, you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

For what its worth, I feel that we shouldn't get hung up on that possibility until that seer gets frank confirmation his information is wrong....otherwise, we'll literally have to keep going

The things Angus is repeating over and over arent facts. He is stating them like they are, but they arent.

• Advertisement

This is what im saying. Both sides could have a seer. There could be a seer and a dodgy seer on village side.

We have no way of telling except Derrys reveal card.

I have a RV and i know they know i know....if you know what i mean.

Fair enough. I think you could potentially genuinely think you're the seer.

But Denis Rickman over Pauline Fowler - which is more likely to be a seer?

And it's just a massive co-incidence that the character Eva chose was used by the same player, which the wolves killed, that you claimed to have peeked.

Actually i have indicated to the player their character and their role. If you werent such a lazy wolf you may have found it.

I know Peggy found it though.

Meh! Not going on a wild goose chase, like I might have done looking for your Orla FFAs!

Eva, as apprentice priest claimant youve been absolutely certain the priest is still in play

Priest in the only claim that hasn’t been contended in some way at this point and all sides agree the priest is still active

Priest, if you’re out there and not angus you need to reveal now

Fair enough. I think you could potentially genuinely think you're the seer.

But Denis Rickman over Pauline Fowler - which is more likely to be a seer?

And it's just a massive co-incidence that the character Eva chose was used by the same player, which the wolves killed, that you claimed to have peeked.

I dont watch EE so i have no idea!

I dont know what Evas choice process was! Im only presenting the info i have!!

All i do know is that the contrary information around the app seer and Pat came from you, and it was the last info posted on the thread, meaning you had the benefit of both Eva and my reveals to look at. Its easy to make things look massively coincidental when YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CREATED THE CONTRADICTORY INFORMATION.

Why am i even talking to you? Nothing you can say or have is trustworthy. And thats what you are asking everyone to do; go with you and Riona on trust.

Meh! Not going on a wild goose chase, like I might have done looking for your Orla FFAs!

Wolves make up stories, but they dont do research. True of Riona, true of you.

Yet I found out your FFA lies.

There's something that's fact, and not something you just have to trust me on!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I’m back. The force reveal is out of my hands. The mods told me that the player has to reveal themselves on thread.

I asked about 12:30 what was keeping them and I was told to have patience.

I dont watch EE so i have no idea!

I dont know what Evas choice process was! Im only presenting the info i have!!

All i do know is that the contrary information around the app seer and Pat came from you, and it was the last info posted on the thread, meaning you had the benefit of both Eva and my reveals to look at. Its easy to make things look massively coincidental when YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CREATED THE CONTRADICTORY INFORMATION.

Why am i even talking to you? Nothing you can say or have is trustworthy. And thats what you are asking everyone to do; go with you and Riona on trust.

And within the very same minute....

LOL!!!

See I'm leaning towards believing both Angus and Clodagh over Riona. Riona's posts just haven't rang true to me, I don't believe there was much need for her to come out last night. She hasn't put up much of a defence whereas Clodagh is kicking and screaming about her innocence.
    The zoe slater/pat butcher thing is what I can't get past though. So there is the possibility that Clodagh is a drunk seer where only 50% of her peeks are true. This is the only way I can see that they would both be right. So Clodagh believes she has the correct information about her peeks but may not actually have.

Am I just making excuses for her though? Maybe she is just a wolf and knows the right buttons to push. Can promise us a special extra person who can verify her but won't come out to prove it? It's like bab's play from last night, 'oh I can give you guys a wolf, just trust me and go with it'.

• Advertisement

Derry what do you make of the situation? Who do you believe? Clodagh? Riona? Angus? None of the above?

Fine ill give you my second peek. Let me go get the planted posts i put out there.

@Angus, well done, you managed to search for 'FFA' using the search function. When are they posting out your research doctorate.

Ah Holly. You are the one bright dazzling star in this **** show of a village. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother my arse.

Role hint was above. It was to Holly.

My second peek was that Holly is, Peggy Mitchell, who is a Dazzler.

Fine ill give you my second peek. Let me go get the planted posts i put out there.

@Angus, well done, you managed to search for 'FFA' using the search function. When are they posting out your research doctorate.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dc/fe/0c/dcfe0cf284631a0d61c944badc8b4656.gif

Bugger!

dcfe0cf284631a0d61c944badc8b4656.gif

• Advertisement

Whew!

Cool. Holly's online too. So what say you, Holly?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

He has a power that is going to force one of us to reveal ourselves on thread.

he could be a wolf making a play though, and will pick a wolf team mate

Role hint was above. It was to Holly.

My second peek was that Holly is, Peggy Mitchell, who is a Dazzler.

I can confirm this information is correct.

Did you see the hint last night?

• Advertisement
Advertisement