Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I got that joy joy joy joy down in my heart

where?

down in my heart

where?

Down in my heart

And if the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack

ouch

sit on a tack

ouch

sit on a tack

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

It ain’t Chas n Dave though is it ewan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Oh Ewan, I do hope you're good here....

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i think i'll throw a spanner in the works

I do love a good spanner into the works. :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Anything is possible but too much evidence stacks up for my wolf peeks, they tried to get me killed last night

Oh there you are.

Once again: That is not what happened with me last night, and I hope people double-check your recollection of that Jake episode.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Full disclosure. I’ve sped through the thread at different times today. I will be useless today. Haven’t been able to keep up with the angus/Riona/clodagh discussion and won’t be getting a break for another few hours

Apologies but I’ll try and get a rough ffa in if I can’t have a proper read of it again before 6

If it does turn out that we’ve found a group of 3 wolves (not saying there are), should we carry on playing to find the last one? Just for bantz.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Shouldve reversed images searched BEFORE posting. Google says Bet Lynch.

You got a role Doris? Everyone else seems to be claiming one

Its not in the spirit of the game to be revealing, even though a lot have already. But I can if you insist.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i think i'll throw a spanner in the works

Oh go on so, why not

Where's the spanner tegan?

• Advertisement

Just home and I’m going to bed.

There’s really nothing to talk about until this role reveal is out.

What if it doesnt happen before lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    There’s really nothing to talk about until this role reveal is out.

Please leave a mobile number so we can reach you if needed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Fair enough.

Gut instinct is if you and Holly are wolves, ye are bloody desperate. Holly would have remained well down everyone's list for a while yet. It would be a dreadful play for Holly to chime in, AND take credit for Phil's misfire (can Phil confirm this btw?), cause it throws Holly under the bus too.

I checked with mods and the target who is pished doesn't know that they're pished/bedazzled.
    Shouldve reversed images searched BEFORE posting. Google says Bet Lynch.

You got a role Doris? Everyone else seems to be claiming one

Isn't that yer one from Coronation Street?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Isn't that yer one from Coronation Street?

Well what days know. It is...

Oh Doris dear?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Oh Doris dear?

*whaddaya know

Stoopid phone and stoopid autocorrect

Angus WW wrote: »
    Clodagh said that Desmond was Zoe Slater, Apprentice Seer.

I knew she was lying as I'd been told that Desmond was Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer.

Why would she not just say that Desmond was Pat Butcher, Apprentice Seer? Because Eva had already used the Pat Butcher role to claim Apprentice Priest.

They took Desmond's role and split it between them knowing that he was dead and nobody else could claim to be Pat Butcher or Apprentice Seer.

Note that Clodagh hasn't mentioned her character name yet.

I'd assume they don't have a full Priest, but get the character names and roles of those they kill, so Katie, Desmond and Gabriel. Desmond was most handy, as they could then use Katie's seer fake claim later (they did).

For all they knew the Priest was already dead by Lynch or SK - they wouldn't have been told those characters and roles. It was a calculated risk, I guess. Also a risk that the Zoe Slater character wasn't being used by another player either.

This is a crucial post for me. Heavily leaning towards Angus. Still reading though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Clodagh, why on earth have you not revealed your character yet?

Oh Doris dear?

I guess my humour went over everyones head. I did reveal, sorta my character earlier. Check my post from 9.59 this morning, the final line. Im powerless unfortunately.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Clodagh, why on earth have you not revealed your character yet?

Did she not claim earlier that she was Dennis rickman in the end?

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Oh and my character name is Denis Rickman, Angus.

There. Around 1pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I need to speak to my bother in the backroom please

Bruv, your letting me down. Back room.

Jake WW wrote: »
    I need to speak to my bother in the backroom please

Brother or mother?

Brother or mother?

Oops

Brother

What's the plan looking like for tonight?

From what I can see wait for the forced reveal then either side with angus or clodagh

Well I’m still thinking orla is the cleanest lynch for information but Eva might also be a possibility. Problem there is she says the priests alive but the priest claimant has called her a wolf and no one has countered

I really hoped Derry would have had something for us tbh to help us decide

• Advertisement

Probably something like this:
    giphy.gif

My worry at this stage is Derry is spoofing, killing the day for the village. We could do with figuring a game plan on the idea that Derrys info won't come through now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Okay, at 1:26 this morning Jake started off proceedings:
    I think we need some night time action

Most of the talk between Jake, Derry, Orla and Gabriel was about shooting Doris. Orla was nicknamed the number cruncher and Derry asked her to look at some numbers and that was the first mention of Riona, at 1:56.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Hehe, phew.

Going by this page https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2057884780

The current lowest remaining poster is Riona.

I've little read on her too and must fix that.

All I know is she was FFAing me for not being around much on Day 1 and for offering "no substance".

Can't say though that that's enough for me to want her killed, not if there's a chance she could be village. We have to be careful here.

And at 2.00, also mentions Liam as a low poster, so it wasn't completely focused on Riona.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    If Jake's talking about low posters, the 2 lowest by at least 5 posts are Liam and Riona.

Note that I have minor previous with Riona, and absolutely no dealings with Liam or any read on him.

Then:
    Placing kill order now
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Riona is my SK suspect

Riona at 2.09:
    Grade A manipulation there lads, they way you got to my name was amazing

Love it

Well played orla,eva and derry

Though Eva had been up earlier, she hadn't been around much once Jake mentioned the bullet, and didn't take any part in the Riona debate. In fact, it wasn't even a debate. Just a few mentions of her being the lowest poster.

Looks like I am forced to post this way earlier than I had planned as I doubt I will be up before the mods

Thanks jake

Reveal post at 2.13:
    I feel i have to post this now or we lose if i die. I am Pauline Fowler the nosey parker seer.....

TBH, it didn't seem like she was under undue pressure from Jake's bullet in order to warrant coming out. Even the first time reading it, I really thought Doris was a gonner based on the conversation. But then, I know when you're tunnelled you don't necessarily think straight. I debated myself whether to post anything this morning and wondered would I regret it more saying quiet and being killed and having my knowledge die with me; or saying something and outing an important role. She may well have felt the same.

Look guys. I know what I've been told by mods, and that is that Desmond was Pat Butcher, meaning that Eva isn't Pat Butcher and Clodagh didn't peek Desmond as Zoe Slater.

But in this crazy-ass game who knows? Maybe mods lied to me. Maybe mods lied to Eva, and to Clodagh. Maybe they lied to Riona. Maybe Riona is the wolf, and named two villagers, one of whom just happened to have had the mods lie to them.

After the Holly / Peggy / Dazzler thing I'm confused.

I will agree that if Riona is on the up, her reveal was a bit rash as she didn't seem that threatened. If she's not, then why reveal then? I don't know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

If the last wolf comes out as the priest i think its game over, no matter what i or angus say

My only hope is that derry didnt feck up who to reveal pick

Holly WW wrote: »
    Probably something like this:
    giphy.gif

Which is what the Germany team is doing at the moment. **** me.

My worry at this stage is Derry is spoofing, killing the day for the village. We could do with figuring a game plan on the idea that Derrys info won't come through now.

Yes, that’s why I’ve suggested a default of lynch orla (only non role suspicion) and see what the priest outcome is. If angus is the priest he can tell us, if Eva is app priest with priest still in play then they can come out at that point

Orla can obviously also claim a role but hasn’t up to now

• Advertisement

I already liked Derry for a villager prior to reveal (means nothing, I've not been reading right a lot of the game), but his naming Good Shaman and suspecting there of being an Evil Shaman definitely seems right based on the mod feedback I got on Gabriel.

Somebody else (if still alive) would also have contradicted him about blocking votes if they were the one who'd done it instead.

I think the person he nominated is just leaving their reveal until the absolute deadline.

Anything is possible but too much evidence stacks up for my wolf peeks, they tried to get me killed last night

I read back. I don't think they were trying to kill you. Have you read back since, in the cold light of day and still do you still think you were under threat?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I am Eva WW and my role is Trevor Morgan, Im a wolf

Oh lord

Well there you go. Find a wolf, lynch a wolf. I'd already put my preliminary in for her.

• Advertisement

So Riona served us up a wolf then, right?

Right well that's sorted for tonight anyway. Looks bad for Clodagh I gotta say, unless Riona was bussing a teammate.

Eva WW wrote: »

Well well well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm in work right now and the mods told me I was compelled to post that,
    Its not true, it was worded exactly like that and i'd be mod killed if i didn't post it.

kill me, but this is a stitch up, i don';t have time for this now.

Okay, just throwing this out there...

I usually would advocate, "find a wolf, lynch a wolf", but might it be worth lynching Orla instead, and I can tell you after her death if she's actually a wolf? Whatever about Riona possibly offering up one wolf as sacrifice for village cred, she'd hardly do two, right? And if we knew that both were wolves it would clear Riona. If we did it in the other order, I might not be around to confirm that Orla was also a wolf. Especially if the BG follows my advice and protects the seer instead.

Would mean you'd have to believe I was the Priest. But surely yous do now?

I'm in work right now and the mods told me I was compelled to post that,
    Its not true, it was worded exactly like that and i'd be mod killed if i didn't post it.

kill me, but this is a stitch up, i don';t have time for this now.

Interesting. Hard to know if the mods have twists in play. Either way we have to lynch you to progress anything at this stage. If you’re legit then there’s a priest who can swing it for us if not then you have to swing

Okay, at 1:26 this morning Jake started off proceedings:

Most of the talk between Jake, Derry, Orla and Gabriel was about shooting Doris. Orla was nicknamed the number cruncher and Derry asked her to look at some numbers and that was the first mention of Riona, at 1:56.

And at 2.00, also mentions Liam as a low poster, so it wasn't completely focused on Riona.

Then:

Riona at 2.09:

Though Eva had been up earlier, she hadn't been around much once Jake mentioned the bullet, and didn't take any part in the Riona debate. In fact, it wasn't even a debate. Just a few mentions of her being the lowest poster.

Reveal post at 2.13:

TBH, it didn't seem like she was under undue pressure from Jake's bullet in order to warrant coming out. Even the first time reading it, I really thought Doris was a gonner based on the conversation. But then, I know when you're tunnelled you don't necessarily think straight. I debated myself whether to post anything this morning and wondered would I regret it more saying quiet and being killed and having my knowledge die with me; or saying something and outing an important role. She may well have felt the same.

Look guys. I know what I've been told by mods, and that is that Desmond was Pat Butcher, meaning that Eva isn't Pat Butcher and Clodagh didn't peek Desmond as Zoe Slater.

But in this crazy-ass game who knows? Maybe mods lied to me. Maybe mods lied to Eva, and to Clodagh. Maybe they lied to Riona. Maybe Riona is the wolf, and named two villagers, one of whom just happened to have had the mods lie to them.

After the Holly / Peggy / Dazzler thing I'm confused.

I will agree that if Riona is on the up, her reveal was a bit rash as she didn't seem that threatened. If she's not, then why reveal then? I don't know.

Ofcourse it looks rash out of context, but you need the backstory, the emotions and the knowledge which leads a person to make a decision like i did

My first ffa has 2 wolves in it before i even peeked, i peek one in orla and find myself getting noticed by eva and orla, i peek eva on the second night and am like **** they are onto me

So i now know that 2 wolves i had ffa on the first night were actively trying to push my name and failed so far

So im thinking now, i have 2 wolves and im on their radar, do i risk losing that information by being munched or do i make that post you seen.

So i decide to make the post in my backroom which takes a good bit of time and im still following the thread when i notice the wolfs are still up, i remember jake mention a gun before lynch and i just knew somehow it was going to be my named mentioned for a bullet and it was

That reval post was going to be posted at 9.59 anyway, it references last nights lynch

You have to remember from my side that its very nervous sitting on the knowledge of 2 wolves and that a drunk gunman with wolves in his ears could wipe that all away, no matter how small the chance there was a chance and i wasn't going to risk it

Thank you Derry

I take back everything bad i said about you :D

Okay, just throwing this out there...

I usually would advocate, "find a wolf, lynch a wolf", but might it be worth lynching Orla instead, and I can tell you after her death if she's actually a wolf? Whatever about Riona possibly offering up one wolf as sacrifice for village cred, she'd hardly do two, right? And if we knew that both were wolves it would clear Riona. If we did it in the other order, I might not be around to confirm that Orla was also a wolf. Especially if the BG follows my advice and protects the seer instead.

Would mean you'd have to believe I was the Priest. But surely yous do now?

FWIW I think the bodyguard should protect you.
    I'll have to think about the downsides of this but it's maybe a goer to try clear stuff up.

Ofcourse it looks rash out of context, but you need the backstory, the emotions and the knowledge which leads a person to make a decision like i did

My first ffa has 2 wolves in it before i even peeked, i peek one in orla and find myself getting noticed by eva and orla, i peek eva on the second night and am like **** they are onto me

So i now know that 2 wolves i had ffa on the first night were actively trying to push my name and failed so far

So im thinking now, i have 2 wolves and im on their radar, do i risk losing that information by being munched or do i make that post you seen.

So i decide to make the post in my backroom which takes a good bit of time and im still following the thread when i notice the wolfs are still up, i remember jake mention a gun before lynch and i just knew somehow it was going to be my named mentioned for a bullet and it was

That reval post was going to be posted at 9.59 anyway, it references last nights lynch

You have to remember from my side that its very nervous sitting on the knowledge of 2 wolves and that a drunk gunman with wolves in his ears could wipe that all away, no matter how small the chance there was a chance and i wasn't going to risk it

That makes sense to me

• Advertisement
Advertisement