Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ofcourse it looks rash out of context, but you need the backstory, the emotions and the knowledge which leads a person to make a decision like i did

What make you of Holly? She in cahoots? Or they just have a seer among them too?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Angus I’m struggling to see why we wouldn’t lynch Eva tonight. You’d be able to confirm she is a wolf and then we’ve 100% a village core to work with and we could take Orla next or if Jake sobered up and found another bullet we could off her then

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ofcourse it looks rash out of context, but you need the backstory, the emotions and the knowledge which leads a person to make a decision like i did

I can relate.

The game can sweep you up sometimes :pac:

(sorry Fiona)

Angus I’m struggling to see why we wouldn’t lynch Eva tonight. You’d be able to confirm she is a wolf and then we’ve 100% a village core to work with and we could take Orla next or if Jake sobered up and found another bullet we could off her then

You don't need me to confirm Eva's a wolf. Derry has already done that. Where I can be of use is in confirming if Orla is a wolf.

I'm not gonna push the idea too much. Just thinking out loud really. But that's my rationale.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ive a bullet, i need to use it soon.

Give me ideas.

Riona said Orla and Eva are wolves.
    Eva says she is a wolf.

This clears half of Riona's story. Offing Orla clears the second.

If Riona is telling the truth about their role, then it shouldn't make a difference whether it's Orla or Eva tonight. If they are lying, and bussed a wolf to get them set, they won't want Orla killed off, cause it exposes their lie.

Offing Orla gives us a little more info, as a result, than killing Eve does. Especially since whoever doesn't go tonight probably has to go tomorrow now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    What make you of Holly? She in cahoots? Or they just have a seer among them too?

They could have a seer as they were very outnumbered, we know they knew some roles as they have a priest of sorts so its possible they also have a seer

To me it looked like holly was being led astray but i can't be certain

Should i shoot eva?

Jake WW wrote: »

Give me ideas.

If you've a bullet, then hit Orla, for the reasons mentioned above.

• Advertisement

Give me ideas.

Actually? Then Orla surely

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Eva says she is a wolf.

If Riona is telling the truth about their role, then it shouldn't make a difference whether it's Orla or Eva tonight. If they are lying, and bussed a wolf to get them set, they won't want Orla killed off, cause it exposes their lie.

Offing Orla gives us a little more info, as a result, than killing Eve does. Especially since whoever doesn't go tonight probably has to go tomorrow now.

Im fine with orla

Eva says she is a wolf.

So let’s say Orla gets the bullet and she’s not a wolf then we lynch Riona tonight?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    FWIW I think the bodyguard should protect you.
    I'll have to think about the downsides of this but it's maybe a goer to try clear stuff up.

Angus wants Riona protected?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Should i shoot eva?

If you have a bullet shoot orla.

Riona has them both as wolves.

My only worry is what eva said.

Derry could just as easily be a bad guy forcing a good person to say something or den bussing Eva who is already caught.

Also where does this leave clodagh? If Orla is a confirmed wolf then is clodagh definitely lying?

• Advertisement

Trigger pulled

Trigger pulled

If this bullet hits then we know jake is good and holly is also good, as holly said she blocked jakes shot, last night which saved liam who is also good btw

Im 100% sober, so this fcuking bullet better work

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Give me ideas.

One of the wolves?

THE TENSION

• Advertisement

Here if this bullet doesn’t work then we are screwed and Jake you definitely need to lay off the sauce for the evening

Here if this bullet doesn’t work then we are screwed and Jake you definitely need to lay off the sauce for the evening

Today is a sober day

Today is a sober day

Phil had a few of them in his time but he always found his way back to the good stuff.

Also half hoping you’ve decided to off someone other than Orla in case the wolves have some form of protection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Alcoholics Anonymous praise BBCs Eastenders

Phil Mitchells decline back into alcoholism has been praised by the AA. They say it shows its a lifelong illness. It follows Phils latest attempt to kill a member of the Eastenders cast in its latest Episode. In the Episode, Phil wakes up with his gun in hand, still heavily drunk and goes into the mini mart. He takes a bottle of whiskey and pushes Patrick Trueman over.

He then leaves the shop, swigging the whiskey under a bridge. He sees someone walking towards him, points the gun and once again forgets there is no bullets. Phil has had a rough day. He stumbles back towards the Arches in search of some Orange juice wondering why Peggy even served him drink last night

Phil had a few of them in his time but he always found his way back to the good stuff.

Also half hoping you’ve decided to off someone other than Orla in case the wolves have some form of protection

;)

duffman13 wrote: »

Phil Mitchells decline back into alcoholism has been praised by the AA. They say it shows its a lifelong illness. It follows Phils latest attempt to kill a member of the Eastenders cast in its latest Episode. In the Episode, Phil wakes up with his gun in hand, still heavily drunk and goes into the mini mart. He takes a bottle of whiskey and pushes Patrick Trueman over.

He then leaves the shop, swigging the whiskey under a bridge. He sees someone walking towards him, points the gun and once again forgets there is no bullets. Phil has had a rough day. He stumbles back towards the Arches in search of some Orange juice wondering why Peggy even served him drink last night

Nah fcuk this. This is just taking the piss out of me for mod enjoyment.

CAN GRANT MITCHELL WAKE THE FCUK UP AND MEET ME IN THE BACK FCUKING ROOM AND DO SOMETHING

Ewan WW wrote: »
    THE TENSION

For the record, this is now times four that Ewan has posted all caps, yeah?

duffman13 wrote: »

Ah here now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭kitten_k

CAN GRANT MITCHELL WAKE THE FCUK UP AND MEET ME IN THE BACK FCUKING ROOM AND DO SOMETHING

Ewan is that you??? :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Fcuking pisstake of a joke

Fcuking pisstake of a joke

So Grant's bullets are real, but Phil's are fake?

That's kind of funny.

Right, putting my vote in for Orla then.

So Grant's bullets are real, but Phil's are fake?

That's kind of funny.

Right, putting my vote in for Orla then.

If Grant could put the kill order in, that be great. But he wont log in.

Right let’s nail the lynch anyway. We can bitch about the bullet not working again but the mods have given us so little to work with in the op that we have to assume the wolves have some serious protection. Has there ever been a wolf bg?

GRANT LOG INTO COP AND PLACE THE KILL ORDER

GGGGRRRRAAAAANNNNNTTTT

Wait was there a storyline about Phil not being able to have kids? Shooting blanks as such?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Lads, I'm telling you. Community centre gun classes.

The amount of dud guns in this game is absolutely ridiculous though. What's the point in having em if they ain't working??

I'm on for lynching Orla, we know who our wolfie is in Eva. Lynching Orla with Angus checking afterwards will tell us who to trust in the Fiona v Clodagh debate

Never mind that. Ben is his son

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭kitten_k

If Grant could put the kill order in, that be great. But he wont log in.
    GRANT LOG INTO COP AND PLACE THE KILL ORDER
    GGGGRRRRAAAAANNNNNTTTT

You ok Jake??

phil-mitchell-gif-1.gif

GRANT

OR

ILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THE GUN. DONT NEED BULLETS FOR THAT.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Lads, I'm telling you. Community centre gun classes.

The amount of dud guns in this game is absolutely ridiculous though. What's the point in having em if they ain't working??

I'm on for lynching Orla, we know who our wolfie is in Eva. Lynching Orla with Angus checking afterwards will tell us who to trust in the Fiona v Clodagh debate

A lack of SK kill also adds credence to Angus too, right?

kitten_k wrote: »
    You ok Jake??

phil-mitchell-gif-1.gif

Im Angry Jake.

Might go out and run over a kitten

I’m actually really enjoying this guys. Sorry Jake but it is rather humorous

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    If you have a bullet shoot orla.

Riona has them both as wolves.

My only worry is what eva said.

Derry could just as easily be a bad guy forcing a good person to say something or den bussing Eva who is already caught.

I was just about to mention this, has anyone thought that Derry could be a wolf and they have 3 powers, those that he mentioned? Doesnt blocking votes sound like an evil power? Was he already cleared by the so called seer?

Im lost again, do we have a list of who cleared who?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

A lack of SK kill also adds credence to Angus too, right?

It would indeed. Come 9pm, Walford be a much wider place.

Unless you pull off some spectacular bandwagonry again Babs.

@Barbara, weren't you going to show us something after the Derry reveal? Something you noticed??

Doris WW wrote: »
    I was just about to mention this, has anyone thought that Derry could be a wolf and they have 3 powers, those that he mentioned? Doesnt blocking votes sound like an evil power? Was he already cleared by the so called seer?

Don't think he was cleared by either of our seers.

In a way, that's the importance of offing Orla and getting a priest read now. If she shows back up as good, there's a chance that you could be looking at a massive play from Riona, Derry and Eve here.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    It would indeed. Come 9pm, Walford be a much wider place.

Unless you pull off some spectacular bandwagonry again Babs.

Don't.

Give.

Babs.

IDEAS.

I’m actually really enjoying this guys. Sorry Jake but it is rather humorous

Piff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement