Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    It would indeed. Come 9pm, Walford be a much wider place.

Dammit, I meant wiser.

Well if could be wider. Jake looks like he's ready to flatten everything in sight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Worst brother ever

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I was just about to mention this, has anyone thought that Derry could be a wolf and they have 3 powers, those that he mentioned? Doesnt blocking votes sound like an evil power? Was he already cleared by the so called seer?

Im lost again, do we have a list of who cleared who?

It's his mention of Good Shaman that clinches it for me, when I knew that Gabriel was Evil Shaman.

Though of course wolf team who killed Gabriel would have known his role so ….. ???

But Patrick Trueman makes sense in that role, and we know he exists (Phil pushed him over just now).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Ewan is that you??? :D:D:D

Who are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Jake WW wrote: »
    Im Angry Jake.

Might go out and run over a kitten

giphy.gif

Dammit, I meant wiser.

Well if could be wider. Jake looks like he's ready to flatten everything in sight.

Im going to burn this motherfcuking place to the ground and beat BJ, Duff and Kitten into a fine paste.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Dammit, I meant wiser.

If it's any consolation I thought you were saying whiter, in some sort of racist heel turn.

kitten_k wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I rate your mod skills as E for effort.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Don't think he was cleared by either of our seers.

In a way, that's the importance of offing Orla and getting a priest read now. If she shows back up as good, there's a chance that you could be looking at a massive play from Riona, Derry and Eve here.

That indeed would be some spectacular play!

PHIL IS ANGRRRRRY

• Advertisement

The only reason i can think of is that Grant has been converted to team evil

Ewan WW wrote: »
    If it's any consolation I thought you were saying whiter, in some sort of racist heel turn.

In keeping with today's theme of events, Nigel reveals himself to be a racist!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I was just about to mention this, has anyone thought that Derry could be a wolf and they have 3 powers, those that he mentioned? Doesnt blocking votes sound like an evil power? Was he already cleared by the so called seer?

Im lost again, do we have a list of who cleared who?

Which is an arguement for lynching Eva

If Eva is straight up then there’s a priest out there still. Angus claims priest and he’s told us eva is a lying wolf. Another Priest has to reveal or angus is the priest since there has to be a priest left. Basically we need to see how Eva flips

( if Derry angus and probably riona are all wolves and the real priest hasn’t said anything then the wolves deserve to win)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Surely a conversion would be announced, bad form by the mods if they didnt.

Ewan WW wrote: »

Who is your character

Angus WW wrote: »
    @Barbara, weren't you going to show us something after the Derry reveal? Something you noticed??

Yeah … here. Can you answer now please Barbara?
    Babs, why did you go so strong on Fiona last night? Mistakes happen, but how sure were you, CFD is heavy going tbf.

I will answer that.

But I want to see Derry's thing first.

I'd also have rathered Clodagh got on too.

Cause Angus has kind of said stuff that makes me very worried and I think I can add credence to his stuff.

But I really want to see who Derry hit first.

Surely a conversion would be announced, bad form by the mods if they didnt.

What other reason would there be for not logging into COP and playing his role to help village win

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Just on this. You know who grant is yes? Is there any way if he was flipped you think he could still communicate with you?

And this too. Not sure if it's the same thing you were hinting at with Doris. Can you answer now.
    Actually as I'm reading the post, I'm aware I could just as easily expose how bloody na I am at this game. Basically, I spotted what I thought was a seer signaling hi to me after my reveal yesterday. It could be quite likely that I completely misread the posts though. But two people both used a word that made me think they were seer....
    Which is why I want to see what happens with Derry and his powers.

Like...fair chance that what I saw, in retrospect, was pure coincidence, right?

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »

If Eva is straight up then there’s a priest out there still. Angus claims priest and he’s told us eva is a lying wolf. Another Priest has to reveal or angus is the priest since there has to be a priest left. Basically we need to see how Eva flips

( if Derry angus and probably riona are all wolves and the real priest hasn’t said anything then the wolves deserve to win)

What if the wolves have a priest and they know the vil priest is dead. We are buggered.

Just on this. You know who grant is yes? Is there any way if he was flipped you think he could still communicate with you?

The fact he is refusing to communicate and kill a wolf leads me to believe he was converted

I think we gain more from lynching Orla tbh. As it stands we have Eva confirmed as a wolf by herself and Angus. Orla has been claimed as a wolf by Riona, lynching her allows Angus to confirm it. Eva's priest claims are irrelevant now.

If you really think Grant has flipped then you need to name him.

What other reason would there be for not logging into COP and playing his role to help village win

Do you know who he is in the game, have you talked to him already, I mean are you sure he is still alive?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

@Barbara, weren't you going to show us something after the Derry reveal? Something you noticed??

Um, yeah. Bout that.

The more I think of it, the more the reality looks like I was just super stupid yesterday. Riona said it earlier that sometimes in this game, you get swept up in things. Well I was on a big high from stripping Den of his powers.

I'm sayin this now cause I think Orla is going to go tonight. And so if I'm making an even worse mistake....well, Orla needs to come up with something here bloody quickly.

I've still not said my role, and I can keep that roughly to myself for now, I thnk. Probably won't be but it's really the last card I have left in my hand at this point, no matter how weak it is.

Shortly after I started explaining my role in disposing of Den's package yesterday, Orla said something that seemed very specific. At the time, I took it as nearly too specific, and thought "OH. Orla is signaling she's the seer." I was pretty happy with myself that I "spotted" that. Then Orla was really, really pushing hard that Fiona should be voted on. Like...super hard. Which in my scenario was "Oh, Orla peeked me, and peeked Fiona, and is trying to push that Fiona is bad without actually coming out as the seer." Check back over Orla's posts. Things like "I guess everyone else sees something in Fiona that I just don't, oh well, I'll waste my vote again tonight."

And so in my idiocy....I backed Orla big time. I tried to shock and awe Fiona and the wolves, and the CFD was part of that. As was my "lol that was a hunch" post come 8:59 cause that was a rough attempt at covering for Orla too. I've been reluctant to say this all day though.

Then Clodagh came on shortly after lynch...and actually used the exact same signal. And I thought "Oooooh bugger."

And then I asked CLodagh this morning if they peeked me, and the response came back no. Which means it was a bloody coincidence? I wanted to see if Orla and CLodagh came back trying to work as a unit today. I don't think they have to date though.

So yeah, that CFD was basically me getting a bit high after completing my task. I feel pretty horrible bout that.

• Advertisement

Do you know who he is in the game, have you talked to him already, I mean are you sure he is still alive?

Ive a good idea who it is, but nothing. Pretty sure he is still alive.

And my major fear now is that I just hope I didn't make an even bigger blunder writing all that out, lol

If you really think Grant has flipped then you need to name him.

Should be lynch him instead of Orla, could give the wolves a bullet tomorrow to use against us.

Has grant being playing on here? Do you know who he is?

(I thought I did but interested if you know this)

• Advertisement

Ive a fair idea

He is now communicating with me...

Um, yeah. Bout that.

The more I think of it, the more the reality looks like I was just super stupid yesterday. Riona said it earlier that sometimes in this game, you get swept up in things. Well I was on a big high from stripping Den of his powers.

I'm sayin this now cause I think Orla is going to go tonight. And so if I'm making an even worse mistake....well, Orla needs to come up with something here bloody quickly.

I've still not said my role, and I can keep that roughly to myself for now, I thnk. Probably won't be but it's really the last card I have left in my hand at this point, no matter how weak it is.

Shortly after I started explaining my role in disposing of Den's package yesterday, Orla said something that seemed very specific. At the time, I took it as nearly too specific, and thought "OH. Orla is signaling she's the seer." I was pretty happy with myself that I "spotted" that. Then Orla was really, really pushing hard that Fiona should be voted on. Like...super hard. Which in my scenario was "Oh, Orla peeked me, and peeked Fiona, and is trying to push that Fiona is bad without actually coming out as the seer." Check back over Orla's posts. Things like "I guess everyone else sees something in Fiona that I just don't, oh well, I'll waste my vote again tonight."

And so in my idiocy....I backed Orla big time. I tried to shock and awe Fiona and the wolves, and the CFD was part of that. As was my "lol that was a hunch" post come 8:59 cause that was a rough attempt at covering for Orla too. I've been reluctant to say this all day though.

Then Clodagh came on shortly after lynch...and actually used the exact same signal. And I thought "Oooooh bugger."

And then I asked CLodagh this morning if they peeked me, and the response came back no. Which means it was a bloody coincidence? I wanted to see if Orla and CLodagh came back trying to work as a unit today. I don't think they have to date though.

So yeah, that CFD was basically me getting a bit high after completing my task. I feel pretty horrible bout that.

Here we go again with the drip drip drop of info from Babs. If orla gets lynched and confirmed as werewolf, you're on my "distinctly furry" list.

Gosh, *too* many wolves to choose from for lynch - Orla, Eva, Clodagh and now Grant!!

He is now communicating with me...

Does he have bullets? Get him to shoot Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

AH JAKE FOR ACTUAL **** SAKE.
    This is my own fault for not explaining the mechanics of the dazzler power properly. Also my fault for daring to have dinner while **** is going on here.

My dazzler power works for 24 hours from 9pm. I brought you into the pub after the lynch last night so your bullets wont work UNTIL AFTER TONIGHT'S LYNCH.

Had I been here I would've shouted at you before you took the shot.
    Sorry guys. :(

One thing I will say is that can’t assume grant has been flipped. We have 1 definite wolf and 1/2 highly probables. Let’s not make a meal of this and start going after someone who may legitimately have just been unable to be online

Could be blocked out as a result of the muck up with Steve I guess- can you confirm what happened there?

Here we go again with the drip drip drop of info from Babs. If orla gets lynched and confirmed as werewolf, you're on my "distinctly furry" list.

I've kept exactly one thing to myself now. The name of my role. That's literally it. It's quite simply to protect from any fake seer things now. If anyone tries to rope me in with "Actually, I am the seer and...", then I can ask them to name my role.

I'm spent now. Not going to lead any more votes, not going to present any more hidden info or things. At this stage, I'm just going to let the village move as it moves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

can we trust the vig to shoot the right person

• Advertisement

One thing I will say is that can’t assume grant has been flipped. We have 1 definite wolf and 1/2 highly probables. Let’s not make a meal of this and start going after someone who may legitimately have just been unable to be online

Especially since Jake:
    (a) isn't sure he's been flipped, and;
    (b) isn't even sure who Grant is.

Right lynch Orla tonight then. If Angus confirms that then we move onto clodagh/Eva

What if the wolves have a priest and they know the vil priest is dead. We are buggered.

Both Eva and angus, on opposite sides imply there’s a priest left. If they’d killed the priest and Eva was legit she’s the new priest. If she’s a wolf then angus has claimed priest

They could be in cahoots but that’s a hell of a play with some supporting cast

THE PLOT THICKENS

Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal!

Especially since Jake:
    (a) isn't sure he's been flipped, and;
    (b) isn't even sure who Grant is.

Grant is trying to put a kill order in now.

Situation resolved.

Dazzler power should have no effect on Grant?

Liam WW wrote: »
    can we trust the vig to shoot the right person

Only as long as Jake is off the booze and Holly is holding his hand it seems

Should be lynch him instead of Orla, could give the wolves a bullet tomorrow to use against us.

No, not until we have more to work with. We lynch in the likely wolves today. Eva’s my vote, information plus chance to kill a wolf is too valuable to drag out

Can someone post the lynch forum

I've kept exactly one thing to myself now. The name of my role. That's literally it. It's quite simply to protect from any fake seer things now. If anyone tries to rope me in with "Actually, I am the seer and...", then I can ask them to name my role.

I'm spent now. Not going to lead any more votes, not going to present any more hidden info or things. At this stage, I'm just going to let the village move as it moves.

I'm still not convinced that last night's antics weren't a ploy to get cover in last night's votes and as a way to sway how the game would play out today. Riona coming out and claiming Eva and Orla has wolves has thrown a spanner in the works for that plan but hey, at least Babs gets to survive another day right?

• Advertisement

Can someone post the lynch forum

This has got to be a task.

Advertisement