Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    No, not until we have more to work with. We lynch in the likely wolves today. Eva’s my vote, information plus chance to kill a wolf is too valuable to drag out

Seriously go for Orla instead. A chance to both kill and confirm a wolf in one night. Eva's confirmation of herself as a wolf is leading me to believe Riona.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Form

https://goo.gl/forms/Pa4fDW5BRh4D1T4B2

Bonus points for people not changing their minds 9 times today :)

Voting is Mandatory

5 Posts per day is also Mandatory

Have fun

Just for you Jake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ffs you are fully swept up in riona and angus's bs.

Village deserves to lose.

Getting het up based on nothing. Again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ive a bullet, i need to use it soon.

Give me ideas.
    Grant is trying to put a kill order in now.

Situation resolved.

Dazzler power should have no effect on Grant?

Only Jake is in the pub

Ewan WW wrote: »
    This has got to be a task.

Says THE KING OF THE CAPS LOCKS TASKS himself
    THE PLOT THICKENS

Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Just for you Jake

Cheers.

Also, everyone hold off on lynching Orla for five minutes. Were trying something here.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Do you need another Molly award petal? Or a hug?

See it from our point of view. This is an impossible situation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Says THE KING OF THE CAPS LOCKS TASKS himself

The first one was an accident. Now I like it, it's my thing.

I've got my vote in anyways. I gotta go feed himself and wash work off me. (No a/c and a 33° work place = a very malty Nigel)

I've got my vote in anyways. I gotta go feed himself and wash work off me. (No a/c and a 33° work place = a very malty Nigel)

That sounds horrible

• Advertisement

ANGRY PHIL is not calm drunk Phil once again

Ah ffs. Technology fail again.
    *melty Nigel

Now*

Ah ffs. Technology fail again.
    *melty Nigel

Hehehehe

Melty Nigel

Hehehehe

Melty Nigel

I think Malty Nigel is funnier. Like are you a single Malt Nigel?

Holly WW wrote: »
    I think Malty Nigel is funnier. Like are you a single Malt Nigel?

Malty Melty Nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Earlier you believed Eva because her story aligned with your own.

Im guessing youd call Riona and Angus wolves but what about Derry and Eva now with the recent developments?

I don't definitely think you're evil but man I'm pretty sure, you were so amicable and quick to back down when I made that post to you instead of Orla. Had someone else said that about you, I'd have disagreed so the reaction has caught we way off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Its very obviously not "based on nothing".

You can argue its based on faulty info, or the likes.

But don't dismiss it as "nothing", when you've got so much substance against you right now :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Im no around for the night.

I am voting orla now she's the only one in the mix who i have not seen claim a role.

The seer should peak Derry tonight imo.

See If he made Eva say what she said or if he made her say what he said.

If he's good he's comfirmed if he's bad and bussing he's the last wolf.

Barbara WW wrote:
    But don't dismiss it as "nothing", when you've got so much substance against you right now :/

What of riona or Angus story can you verify?

That Eva is a wolf? Great. They have bussed 1 wolf to make 2 people village leaders now.

Nothing is verified. They have nothing. You have bought it. Hey many seers do you know that get 2/2 wolves with their first two peeks? I mean really. It's gone by virtually unquestioned.

What substance is there against me exactly? An incorrect character name in a game where lots of powers are getting messed with?

Because that's it. I was right about Des role. I was right about Holly.

So if you buy it all from them, then fine. This game will now take up as minimal amount of time and effort for me as is respectful to the mods.

• Advertisement

Posting this for myself:
    User Name|Posts
    Derry WW| 194
    Clodagh WW| 190
    Barbara WW| 185
    Angus WW| 160
    Abigail WW| 141
    Ewan WW| 139
    Jake WW| 127
    Doris WW| 120
    Gertrude WW| 81
    Holly WW| 78
    Orla WW| 78
    Henry WW| 73
    Nigel WW| 71
    Tegan WW| 62
    Riona WW| 59
    Conor WW| 48
    Eva WW| 46
    Liam WW| 35

Henry WW wrote: »
    Im no around for the night.

I am voting orla now she's the only one in the mix who i have not seen claim a role.

The seer should peak Derry tonight imo.

See If he made Eva say what she said or if he made her say what he said.

If he's good he's comfirmed if he's bad and bussing he's the last wolf.

If hes bad Eva definitely bussing? Dangerous line of thinking there

That Eva is a wolf? Great. They have bussed 1 wolf to make 2 people village leaders now.

Nothing is verified. They have nothing. You have bought it. Hey many seers do you know that get 2/2 wolves with their first two peeks? I mean really. It's gone by virtually unquestioned.

What substance is there against me exactly? An incorrect character name in a game where lots of powers are getting messed with?

So if you buy it all from them, then fine. This game will now take up as minimal amount of time and effort for me as is respectful to the mods.

At the moment I'm not buying anything. The wrong name thing is a pretty big stumbling block though you have to admit. You would be doing just the same as us if you were on this side of the mistake.

No confirmation from the mods means that it wasn't a mistake on their part. So these are the possibilities as I see them:
    1) You are a wolf, Riona is the legit Seer
    2) Riona is a wolf, you are the legit Seer
    3) Riona is a drunk seer, you are the legit Seer
    4) You are a drunk seer, Riona is the legit Seer

Any other options?

And btw, killing an unknown instead of a known wolf, so that an unverified priest can tell us if the unknown is a wolf? Well done lads. Well done.

Figure it out yourselves. Sure you are swimming in seers and priests. Why would ye need listen to me.

Figure it out yourselves. Sure you are swimming in seers and priests. Why would ye need listen to me.

Ha.

Everyones a seer n priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ha.

Everyones a seer n priest

Sounds like a bad stag party theme

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

But with the right lynch sequence that would become clear. You’re way down that sequence and would probably be cleared before then if you’re legit (or indeed possibly munched given your claimed role)

You also got 2/2 on power village though. Why is that less likely?

Again, if you’re legit, the right lynch sequence should clear you in plenty of time. Why are you giving up

They'll have bussed two wolves, Orla too. And put themselves into massively prominent positions as the last two wolves. I'd expect a wolf ploy to leave one of them in the cofirmed vil pile but to put both up there? Ballsy.

If there's no SK tonight, Angus was right about Gabriel, which also stacks on Gabby handing a gu, with a time limit, out on D1. that's a perfect power for an SK by the way, great shout if true mods.

SM got 4/4 wolves iirc, ive previously gotten 2 from 3 so its not impossible.

The correct character name benefits Eva, a very probable wolf, in a very convienient way, Angus has outlined this.

We don't know you were right about Des.

Anyways, what do you think of Eva's reveal and Derry

• Advertisement

Iiiiiim Elvis

Liam WW wrote: »
    Iiiiiim Elvis

Was Elvis a seer or a priest?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Iiiiiim Elvis

And im his friend Jesus

Holly can you cofirm that your role was Old Woman - The Dazzler?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So, is Grant shooting someone or what?

Was Elvis a seer or a priest?

He was the King....

And also the seer

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »

Quite you or it'll be steak for dinner

Angus WW wrote: »

Havent heard anything from mods, they could be busy

@abi no the right sequence won't clear anyone. OUR PRIEST CANT BE TRUSTED IN WHAT HE 'REVEALS'

@conor I've said someone may have messed with my peek. Who do you think that could be. Jesus you are falling over yourselves to fit Angus and riona into what they are claiming.

I'm really gone now. This has been bought with minimal questioning of angus and riona. If you guys aren't going to treat them as even potential wolves, they have it in the bag. Especially coming into a speed day.

Do you not get if you accept what they tell you, then between them they can tell you whatever they want from now on? And who can question them? No-one can tell the role of who dies. No-one will apparently believe my peeks.

Here is what will happen. Riona peeks me. Guaranteed. That's why I'm upset. No-one is looking beyond well Angus will tell us what is what and it will all be grand.

Games over today folks. Not technically, but this is for the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

@abi no the right sequence won't clear anyone. OUR PRIEST CANT BE TRUSTED IN WHAT HE 'REVEALS'

@conor I've said someone may have messed with my peek. Who do you think that could be. Jesus you are falling over yourselves to fit Angus and riona into what they are claiming.

I'm really gone now. This has been bought with minimal questioning of angus and riona. If you guys aren't going to treat them as even potential wolves, they have it in the bag. Especially coming into a speed day.

Do you not get if you accept what they tell you, then between them they can tell you whatever they want from now on? And who can question them? No-one can tell the role of who dies. No-one will apparently believe my peeks.

Here is what will happen. Riona peeks me. Guaranteed. That's why I'm upset. No-one is looking beyond well Angus will tell us what is what and it will all be grand.

Why would i waste my last peek on you, a confirmed wolf

I need to find the last wolf

Riona WW wrote:

As you can see, friends, riona firmly believes she is home and dry now.

I wonder if she will be munched at all. Hmmm oh but no.....I'm sure there will be a reason that fits perfectly with whatever she peeks.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Riona peeking Clodagh would be a waste of a peek in their narrative, surely, of Riona knows she is a seer...

Riona WW wrote:

**** this I'm logging out. Sorry all for snapping. Except riona. You can shove it where you won't enjoy it.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Holly can you cofirm that your role was Old Woman - The Dazzler?

Excuse you. I'm Peggy 'The Dazzler' Mitchell. Not an old woman.

Are you not considering that Angus could be telling the truth and that you could be only getting 50% success rate on your peeks if you're a drunk seer? Which is why you got me right but only half right on Des?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

As you can see, friends, riona firmly believes she is home and dry now.

I wonder if she will be munched at all. Hmmm oh but no.....I'm sure there will be a reason that fits perfectly with whatever she peeks.

Yea i believe the village is going to win, if you want to give 2 peeks then by all means don't munch me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Peak Barbara?

No more bullets :(

Um how can you have no more bullets if you didn’t actually fire any?

That’s a pisstake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

:rolleyes:

Peak Barbara?

No, wait till after lynch and assess then. I have a suggestion but let’s discuss after

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

What thread have you been reading??? I've been questioned loads and loads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement