Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    No, wait till after lynch and assess then. I have a suggestion but let’s discuss after

we should discuss now. i was out back of the vic having a bottle of suds like a free man, and am now lost

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    No more bullets :(

Okay, had my vote in for Eva in the hope that Orla would be shot. Changing to Orla now.

(sorry Mods)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Um how can you have no more bullets if you didn’t actually fire any?

That’s a pisstake

I gave my ammo to Grant, but yeah not allowed shoot it seems.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    we should discuss now. i was out back of the vic having a bottle of suds like a free man, and am now lost

Tegan didn’t you have a spammer to throw in the works earlier? What was it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Vote in

Tegan didn’t you have a spammer to throw in the works earlier? What was it?

giphy.gif

is the vale still around?

giphy.gif

No idea, did you have a spanner?

Nah, but we've some weird skull thing lurking every now and then!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

What is the vale?

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What is the vale?

He was a complete d*ck

guys, truth be told, i dont have a spanner. just wanted to feel involved. i'm a lowly NRV. but still have an important vote to cast

What is the vale?

The vale of tears, this miserable existence that keeps us from knowing our true glory!!

Or something like that

(May also refer to a bloke called Valeyard)

The vale of tears, this miserable existence that keeps us from knowing our true glory!!

Or something like that

(May also refer to a bloke called Valeyard)

Did you just assume Valeyards gender

guys, truth be told, i dont have a spanner. just wanted to feel involved. i'm a lowly NRV. but still have an important vote to cast

Intriguing! How would you feel about being peeked into a village core at some point?

Did you just assume Valeyards gender

Well his partner did have a kid in the middle of one game and we were happily told ‘they’ had created life so......

(But yes, yes I suppose I did)

• Advertisement

Well his partner did have a kid in the middle of one game and we were happily told ‘they’ had created life so......

(But yes, yes I suppose I did)

This is true. Wow, that was a long time ago now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Just saw the scores from earlier...wow

Intriguing! How would you feel about being peeked into a village core at some point?

exciting, but mostly a waste of a peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Jake when do you get to shoot again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Doris WW wrote: »
    Just saw the scores from earlier...wow

I listened to the germany game..... they deserved what they got

• Advertisement

someone earlier had a post...basically outlining people who claimed what and the contradictions. giving 3 vs 2 possible wolves. anyone know who posted that?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Jake when do you get to shoot again?

Unknown at present

someone earlier had a post...basically outlining people who claimed what and the contradictions. giving 3 vs 2 possible wolves. anyone know who posted that?

Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Unknown at present

Sorry Jake. It was a stab in the dark. I didn't realise it would have such an effect. :(

@Tegan
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Okay, contradictions:

Eva says she's Pat Butcher / Angus says Pat Butcher was Desmond
    Eva says she's Apprentice Priest / no counter claim
    Eva says Priest is alive / Angus says he's Priest, no counter claim
    Clodagh says Desmond was Zoe Slater / Angus says Desmond was Pat Butcher
    Riona says Eva is a wolf / Eva says she's the Apprentice Priest
    Riona says Orla is a wolf / denies it

Holly WW wrote: »
    Sorry Jake. It was a stab in the dark. I didn't realise it would have such an effect. :(

Hey no worries, no ones fault. Just a series of unfortunate events.

I want to see Barbara peeked, before the Lynch. Waiting until after only suits wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I want to see Barbara peeked, before the Lynch. Waiting until after only suits wolves.

Peeks are only allowed after lynch

First thing after then. I don't trust the charlatan.

First thing after then. I don't trust the charlatan.

Should we trust you?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Like, the only pro here is that if someone says the magic word to me post lynch, I personally will know if they are telling the truth or not.

But from the village pov, it will do little but establish me as the useless player I am....

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Like, the only pro here is that if someone says the magic word to me post lynch, I personally will know if they are telling the truth or not.

But from the village pov, it will do little but establish me as the useless player I am....

Better the Devil you know and all that.

I'm leaning towards Barbara as villager, but the CFD stuff will always hang over her and it might be no bad thing to have it known once and for all what team she's on.

I think Riona should go with her gut though.

Okay, contradictions:

Eva says she's Pat Butcher / Angus says Pat Butcher was Desmond
    Eva says she's Apprentice Priest / no counter claim
    Eva says Priest is alive / Angus says he's Priest, no counter claim
    Clodagh says Desmond was Zoe Slater / Angus says Desmond was Pat Butcher
    Riona says Eva is a wolf / Eva says she's the Apprentice Priest
    Riona says Orla is a wolf / denies it

just looking at these 3....

eva vs angus
    clodagh vs desmond
    eva vs riona

there's 3 absolute contradictions here, 2 involving eva. i say we lynch her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm back around folks.

Just got a quick catch-up of the last few hours.

So Eva got force revealed and immediately took it back - What do we take from that? I've never been force revealed so don't know how the mechanics work. Was Eva's 'take-back' just an attempt from her to cover it up, or something else?

I really thought that result would give a lot more clarity, but that immediate follow-up post from Eva is throwing me off slightly. I know I'm not one of Riona's wolves, so I can't just jump on Eva's head after a muddled force-reveal like that.

More hijinx with Phil/Jake and the bullet I see. Have to say it's frustrating for the village, but I can't help but find Jake's posts and attempts with the gun amusing. Seriously though, a bit more attention paid from Jake and we could have had a bullet to use to add to the lynch this evening..

Still me for the lynch yeah? That's fine, won't be an important loss for the village with some of the important roles we still apparently have left in the game.

On those roles though, I'd just like to ask where the hell is the Vig and the BG? They were not named in Angus's posts as deceased, but they may as well be for all the use they are to us in the village.

Ok guys. Cards on the table. I have to believe Clodagh here. Because unless there's an evil seer there's no way she could've got my role and my character. I think I was being pretty subtle and flying under the radar. I could maybe understand her guessing either one or the other but I've never heard of the dazzler role before so its unimaginable to me that she could guess both. I've never heard of a drunk seer getting 50% of a peek before. Which means that she also has to be right about Des being Zoe Slater.

Therefore unless there's such a thing as a drunk priest, Angus is bull****ting. So I have to put Angus and Riona on team wolf. Ballsy as **** move but the timing also suits. Riona (under no pressure) comes out as seer, Clodagh counter claims, Angus (under no pressure) comes out to back up Riona and double down on the claim to try get 2 wolves in team village. Most of the village then swing to suspecting Clodagh. Problem is that there's been no counter claim by a priest. Which means that the real priest is dead. And there is no apprentice priest. So Eva has to go on team wolf too. Which she has confirmed herself which fits. Orla was the sacrificial lamb then which puts her on team village. So my vote is switching back to Eva. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

Everyone else I'm not sure about. Probably as close to confirmed as possible for Derry and Jake. I'd like to see your guys take on this. I would be putting me, Clodagh, Derry and Jake on team village. And everyone else is a 50/50 at the moment. I have to select a new victim before 9pm so I'll be keeping my choice to myself for now.

Thats where I am. Tell me I'm wrong.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm back around folks.

So Eva got force revealed and immediately took it back - What do we take from that? I've never been force revealed so don't know how the mechanics work. Was Eva's 'take-back' just an attempt from her to cover it up, or something else?

I really thought that result would give a lot more clarity, but that immediate follow-up post from Eva is throwing me off slightly. I know I'm not one of Riona's wolves, so I can't just jump on Eva's head after a muddled force-reveal like that.

More hijinx with Phil/Jake and the bullet I see. Have to say it's frustrating for the village, but I can't help but find Jake's posts and attempts with the gun amusing. Seriously though, a bit more attention paid from Jake and we could have had a bullet to use to add to the lynch this evening..

Still me for the lynch yeah? That's fine, won't be an important loss for the village with some of the important roles we still apparently have left in the game.

On those roles though, I'd just like to ask where the hell is the Vig and the BG? They were not named in Angus's posts as deceased, but they may as well be for all the use they are to us in the village.

Looking for guidance probably.

I'm back around folks.

If you're team village, your death will not be in vain as it will hand us a wolf.

Ok guys. Cards on the table. I have to believe Clodagh here. Because unless there's an evil seer there's no way she could've got my role and my character. I think I was being pretty subtle and flying under the radar. I could maybe understand her guessing either one or the other but I've never heard of the dazzler role before so its unimaginable to me that she could guess both. I've never heard of a drunk seer getting 50% of a peek before. Which means that she also has to be right about Des being Zoe Slater.

Therefore unless there's such a thing as a drunk priest, Angus is bull****ting. So I have to put Angus and Riona on team wolf. Ballsy as **** move but the timing also suits. Riona (under no pressure) comes out as seer, Clodagh counter claims, Angus (under no pressure) comes out to back up Riona and double down on the claim to try get 2 wolves in team village. Most of the village then swing to suspecting Clodagh. Problem is that there's been no counter claim by a priest. Which means that the real priest is dead. And there is no apprentice priest. So Eva has to go on team wolf too. Which she has confirmed herself which fits. Orla was the sacrificial lamb then which puts her on team village. So my vote is switching back to Eva. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

Everyone else I'm not sure about. Probably as close to confirmed as possible for Derry and Jake. I'd like to see your guys take on this. I would be putting me, Clodagh, Derry and Jake on team village. And everyone else is a 50/50 at the moment. I have to select a new victim before 9pm so I'll be keeping my choice to myself for now.

Thats where I am. Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong.

Why don't you think there could be an evil seer?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

@Orla, grant and phil are the vig are they not, and they have been here all evening!

We don't even know we had them to start with.

Maybe a vig shot Steve, maybe a BG protected Fiona. But nothing has been confirmed.

Whoops, yeah, sorry forgot about Jake.

You're wrong.

Why don't you think there could be an evil seer?

Occams razor doode. The simplest explanation is that if she was right about one thing, she's right about the other. Therefore you are wrong/lying.
    An evil seer is too much of a stretch for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    @Orla, grant and phil are the vig are they not, and they have been here all evening!

My understanding is that there's Grant and Phil in the game. Did Grant not shoot Steve the other day, and has been missing since?

The only thing making me uneasy about Angus priest reveal is the fact that Vig and BG haven't been revealed as dead, but don't seem to be here in the village either.

Oh and on the subject of Barbara, have you ever seen someone play so straight in the middle?

"I have a feeling this, I have a leaning that.

Nevermind that I CFD a villager, I'm playing a mare, but let me subtly stick between the two factions that have popped up"

Don't trust Babz is my advice.

• Advertisement

Occams razor doode. The simplest explanation is that if she was right about one thing, she's right about the other. Therefore you are wrong/lying.
    An evil seer is too much of a stretch for me.

Not a stretch for me when there's already been a Good & Evil Shaman and a Loser and Nosey Parker Seer. Can well believe wolves would be able to peek.

Course you've only my word for Evil Shaman and Loser Seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Oh and on the subject of Barbara, have you ever seen someone play so straight in the middle?

"I have a feeling this, I have a leaning that.

Nevermind that I CFD a villager, I'm playing a mare, but let me subtly stick between the two factions that have popped up"

Don't trust Babz is my advice.

THATS MY ADVICE TOO

Not a stretch for me when there's already been a Good & Evil Shaman and a Loser and Nosey Parker Seer. Can well believe wolves would be able to peek.

Course you've only my word for Evil Shaman and Loser Seer.

So in that case every single wolf member has a power? No way.

So in that case every single wolf member has a power? No way.

Absolutely way. Why not. There's precedence.

I'm on phone so can't check properly, but when were the last two Nick Cotton/Serial Killer actions?

• Advertisement
Advertisement