Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Coz they'd be ridiculously overpowered and it'd be an unbalanced game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Occams razor doode. The simplest explanation is that if she was right about one thing, she's right about the other. Therefore you are wrong/lying.
    An evil seer is too much of a stretch for me.

OK so far we know the game started with 25/6? players

We know so far 4 wolves and 1 SK

We know we have a priest, a seer, a vig duo with a backroom, holly with the power blocking, Derry with the reveal power, bodyguard,apprentice priest and seer and the SK was able to give a doggy gun to someone

And you think its a stretch that the wolves have a seer?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm on phone so can't check properly, but when were the last two Nick Cotton/Serial Killer actions?

@ the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm on phone so can't check properly, but when were the last two Nick Cotton/Serial Killer actions?

At lynch, just before.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So in that case every single wolf member has a power? No way.

Actually it wouldnt surprise me with 4 wolves in a game of 26 players.

Riona WW wrote: »
    OK so far we know the game started with 25/6? players

We know so far 4 wolves and 1 SK

We know we have a priest, a seer, a vig duo with a backroom, holly with the power blocking, Derry with the reveal power, bodyguard,apprentice priest and seer and the SK was able to give a doggy gun to someone

And you think its a stretch that the wolves have a seer?

Plus my rubbish cleaning skills :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So we still don't know the SK is gone right? If there's action tonight I'm gonna say SK is Barbara.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Sk attempt on Fiona at 9pm on Day 1
    Sk kill on Brendan at 9pm on Day2.

I think that was them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So we still don't know the SK is gone right? If there's action tonight I'm gonna say SK is Barbara.

If you believe me, then we know *a* SK is gone. I don't know if there's a second. It'd be unusual but not unheard of for there to be another.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    We don't even know we had them to start with.

Maybe a vig shot Steve, maybe a BG protected Fiona. But nothing has been confirmed.

A vig did shoot steve. I can confirm that.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Sk attempt on Fiona at 9pm on Day 1
    Sk kill on Brendan at 9pm on Day2.

I think that was them.

And who confirmed Brendan was the SK? If there is An SK kill at 9 that should tell us a lot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

And who confirmed Brendan was the SK? If there is An SK kill at 9 that should tell us a lot.

Angus confirmed that Gabriel was the SK. Brendan was the victim

tenor.gif?itemid=9866803

I'm back.
    I'm refreshed.
    I got ma hurrr did.
    I'm ready for a lynching.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Angus confirmed that Gabriel was the SK. Brendan was the victim

So if we have an SK action at 9 Angus has lied, and if we don't , Angus is telling the truth.

So who's lynching covers both eventualities best?

Hey, it's Maltey Nidge!

So if we have an SK action at 9 Angus has lied, and if we don't , Angus is telling the truth.

No. If there's an SK kill it could be because Gabriel had a team-mate.

Hey, it's Maltey Nidge!

Stop distracting when I'm trying to crack the case!!

No. If there's an SK kill it could be because Gabriel had a team-mate.

Considering all the roles that seem to be in play, I think one SK per game is more likely than two.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Oh and on the subject of Barbara, have you ever seen someone play so straight in the middle?

"I have a feeling this, I have a leaning that.

Nevermind that I CFD a villager, I'm playing a mare, but let me subtly stick between the two factions that have popped up"

Don't trust Babz is my advice.

how many times has she said that. i say we string her up

• Advertisement

Considering all the roles that seem to be in play, I think one SK per game is more likely than two.

Oh, I agree. SKs usually do work alone, so would be surprised to see a kill tonight.

Tegan WW wrote: »

Lads

You know you have a wolf in Eve

You suspect you have a wolf in Orla, if Riona is right

Why the **** would've switch off the known wolf and likely wolf for someone you think might be but haven't got much proof of other than "no one could be having THAT bad a game." Yes, yes they could.

If ye want to peek me, or shoot me. Fine. God sake, don't waste another lynch tonight.

There's the potential that there's a second serial killer out there. I dunno how likely that actually is though. I'm still not sure about a lot of people but tonight should tell us a lot.

I know Abi and a few others are advocating an Eva vote citing have a wolf, hang a wolf. I'm boring Orla because I think it gives us more info.

The SK kill tells us whether or not to trust Angus.
    Angus reading Orla's role after would confirm Riona as seer. If this chain of events olays out we have a confirmed prkest, confirmed seer, a lynched wolf and an exposed wolf ready for the next lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Lads

Why the **** would've switch off the known wolf and likely wolf for someone you think might be but haven't got much proof of other than "no one could be having THAT bad a game." Yes, yes they could.

If ye want to peek me, or shoot me. Fine. God sake, don't waste another lynch tonight.

i might shoot you. have a spanner needs using

Lads

You know we have no bullets and can't peak before the Lynch, so not a very tough call to make for yourself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

o ya sorry forgot to clear that up I shot Steve

My bad but he threatened me first and I was afraid he would out a role waving that gun around, I also thought while he was most likely a NRV he had a small chance of being a baddie and none of being a roled goodie.

I also hadn't slept in near on 2 days at that stage and a part of me thought it would be funny, needless to say I slept great after.

SO ah my bad but it could have been worse

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I think we should be lynching Eva

i might shoot you. have a spanner needs using

Please do. Don't want this distracting the village much longer tbh.

Lads

I'd taken Tegan's comment as tongue in cheek.

I don't think anyone is seriously considering lynching you tonight.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think we should be lynching Eva

But that doesn't "clear" Riona at all. It mostly would. Orla would more.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I’m awake but not reading all those pages. Where are we at?

• Advertisement

Hey, it's Maltey Nidge!

tenor.gif?itemid=11080575

Hey back atcha

I'd taken Tegan's comment as tongue in cheek.

I don't think anyone is seriously considering lynching you tonight.

Hopefully.

Though I want to be on the other end of a Chinese fire drill :p

Please do. Don't want this distracting the village much longer tbh.

Again, Teagan already said that his poking was a bluff. So very safe to ask someone to kill you who can't.

Liam WW wrote: »

My bad but he threatened me first and I was afraid he would out a role waving that gun around, I also thought while he was most likely a NRV he had a small chance of being a baddie and none of being a roled goodie.

I also hadn't slept in near on 2 days at that stage and a part of me thought it would be funny, needless to say I slept great after.

Hi Grant!

Any more bullets?

Ewan, did we get a reveal?

Hopefully.

Though I want to be on the other end of a Chinese fire drill :p

My vote for you is already in.

The day of reveals never ends

Also that's gotta be your longest damn post in this game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hi Grant!

Any more bullets?

Unless the mods are going to be really nice we are done.

Me and Phil playing russian Roulette with mo bullets is no fun

Also he tried to shoot me last night but was too drunk :p

As I said this morning folks. The village had/have bigger fish to fry today, but the likes of Liam must be looked into when all today's commotion is settled.

My vote for you is already in.

*shrug*

It would be the perfect topping to my crap game if people wasted votes on me now.

I'd wonder why when you have one garunteed wolf, and one very likely wolf, you're opting to vote for mE. And when I do go, it will look dreadful for you tbh that when given two likely wolves, you decided to spend your vote on me :/

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    I’m awake but not reading all those pages. Where are we at?

Not much new. Eva outed herself on your command, then posted denying it to be true.

Figure we should lynch Orla and I can then say whether she was good or bad. That way we know if Riona is genuine or not. I can't bring much to the table if we lynch Eva as you've already got her to confirm her role.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I am Eva WW and my role is Trevor Morgan, Im a wolf

I had you in my goody pile from day one! Eva, how could you have done this to me? :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I think you should lynch me, to be honest. I know priest is alive and highly suspect they are not angus, don't come out until 9:59 tomorrow morning, let the wolves dig them selves in a huge hole as much as possible before then and rub it in their faces tomorrow.

Ok guys. Cards on the table. I have to believe Clodagh here. Because unless there's an evil seer there's no way she could've got my role and my character. I think I was being pretty subtle and flying under the radar. I could maybe understand her guessing either one or the other but I've never heard of the dazzler role before so its unimaginable to me that she could guess both. I've never heard of a drunk seer getting 50% of a peek before. Which means that she also has to be right about Des being Zoe Slater.

Therefore unless there's such a thing as a drunk priest, Angus is bull****ting. So I have to put Angus and Riona on team wolf. Ballsy as **** move but the timing also suits. Riona (under no pressure) comes out as seer, Clodagh counter claims, Angus (under no pressure) comes out to back up Riona and double down on the claim to try get 2 wolves in team village. Most of the village then swing to suspecting Clodagh. Problem is that there's been no counter claim by a priest. Which means that the real priest is dead. And there is no apprentice priest. So Eva has to go on team wolf too. Which she has confirmed herself which fits. Orla was the sacrificial lamb then which puts her on team village. So my vote is switching back to Eva. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

Everyone else I'm not sure about. Probably as close to confirmed as possible for Derry and Jake. I'd like to see your guys take on this. I would be putting me, Clodagh, Derry and Jake on team village. And everyone else is a 50/50 at the moment. I have to select a new victim before 9pm so I'll be keeping my choice to myself for now.

Thats where I am. Tell me I'm wrong.

Derrys power stacks up with Riona's story, by Eva's own admission. See bold.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I feel i have to post this now or we lose if i die. I am Pauline Fowler the nosey parker seer.

I have had 2 peeks and i have 2 wolfs, unfortunately for me they were both in my ffa1 and they both showed negative interest in me yesterday which leads me to believe that they are threatened by me and I have them badly spooked. They have tried to get me into the lynch race twice unsuccessfully and I fear they will take the easier option this morning. And that is why i am posting this now

Peek 1

Orla - Max Branning

I had peaked orla first as her post about catching up was so wolfy to me i had to put her in my ffa1, what sealed her peek was her inclusion of me in hers when i wasn't anywhere on her radar until i gave my ffa

Peek 2

Eva - Trevor Morgan

Eva was also in my ffa1 for being so aggressive and trying to stir the pot day0, I peeked her last night as she started to include me in her suspicions along with Orla due to my ffa1

If i don't survive the munch my next peek was going to be Derry, as he like Orla and Eva also had interest in getting my name out there negatively, and these are they only 3 people that had continues interest in me so they stood out like a sore thumb knowing what i knew about Orla, then Eva.

The village is not in a good spot tbh so i am going to name people who i think are not wolfs that need to work together and finish this for the village. I said not wolfs but they could still be the sk, i have been more focused on finding the wolves due to me getting Orla on my first peek so i haven't had as much thought put into my search for the sk, a few i could say in that list are definitely not the sk but i won’t name them as they would be a target for the sk, i will let you work it out, i do think the ones not on the list are more likely to be an sk though

I know some of you guys have been fighting with each other but you have to work together now i have been playing with the knowledge of two wolves so i have spotted things that you guys simply couldn’t so you need to trust me

Liam
    Nigel - i know i voted you last night but looking over what i know now with eva and orla you are not a wolf
    Ewan
    Doris
    Barbara - unless something hard comes out against her then i think she is good
    Conor
    Gabriel
    Angus
    Abigial

Derry and Clodagh would be my next lynches,

re Clodagh - i thought Clodagh was the bodyguard beforehand but as her reaction to Babs last night tells me she isn't, i believe she could be a wolf, the reason i thought she was the bg was because in her ffanolynch trustee she picked Fiona and when Fiona was protected at the first lynch she said she couldn't understand why anyone would pick Fiona to protect, i thought she was trying to distance herself from her earlier statement and protect her role but now i see she blatantly lied and wolfs are well known for that dirty tactic, she also had me in her ffa1

re Derry - Derry had Orla in his first ffa which gave me doubt in their wolfniess, but as the game progressed he hasn’t questioned her and he made Eva trustee on the first day, Derry used the same excuse Eva used for having me doggy, my gut tells me he is a wolf he also had me in his ffa1 and 2 and his reason for both inclusions was me asking about 2 teams on my first post, something Eva also used against me (he has a strong assumption that a wolf knew there was more than one team... i wonder how he knows that?)

Henry and Tegan would be next down my list -

re Henry - Brendan posted some doubts about henry twice without including him in his ffa, i think henry was spooked but as he wasn't in Brendan's ffa he thought he could get away with killing him (just my thinking on this)

Also very important Fiona was 100% good so the priest does not need to feel the urge to come out to confirm that,
    Fiona ffa1 and voted for Orla day 1 and Orla the wolf voted for Fiona day 1, Fiona was protected by the bg from the sk and then Orla continued to press for Fiona at the next lynch and she was lynched with an unfortunate hand from Babs. I also think everyone that has died so far has been team good but Fiona is 100% certain Good.

Really sorry for the long post but i need to say everything i couldn't say over the last few days without brining heat on myself.

Best of luck
    PF

Derry WW wrote: »
    Right the mods have confirmed that my selection has to reveal on thread. I have to go out for a few hours.

I am Eva WW and my role is Trevor Morgan, Im a wolf

Was Derry lying too? That's the breaker for me

I'll take this lynch folks, but the fear is creeping in that there's at least 2 wolves pissing their sides in a backroom from the strings they've pulled in here today.

Can I have a last meal, or a song, or something village?

Starting to feel very lonely here by the noose. I can see my front door from the gallows ffs, this is sad :(

I think you should lynch me, to be honest. I know priest is alive and highly suspect they are not angus, don't come out until 9:59 tomorrow morning, let the wolves dig them selves in a huge hole as much as possible before then and rub it in their faces tomorrow.

Good job eva. Deflect from Angus to make him look less wolfy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Vote orla, eva can be shot later

Conor WW wrote: »
    Derrys power stacks up with Riona's story, by Eva's own admission. See bold.

Was Derry lying too? That's the breaker for me

But if Riona was bussing Eva as a wolf then of course she would know her character name and role. They would've told each other in the backrooms. So that proves nothing.

*shrug*

It would be the perfect topping to my crap game if people wasted votes on me now.

I'd wonder why when you have one garunteed wolf, and one very likely wolf, you're opting to vote for mE. And when I do go, it will look dreadful for you tbh that when given two likely wolves, you decided to spend your vote on me :/

I'm happy with my reasoning.

• Advertisement

But that doesn't "clear" Riona at all. It mostly would. Orla would more.

The way I see it, if Riona's fake then Angus is too, meaning either Derry's power was arsebackwards or he's in on it too. 3 wolves is a lot to not really clear anyone if it backfires.

And I can't see Derrys power being anything but genuine to be honest, catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

Advertisement