Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So for Eva to be on the level as App priest and for Angus to be a bad priest there would have to be a good priest who has stayed quite during all this mess today is that correct?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Holly blocked Angus?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So, it seems that I've caught Liam's fumes or something, because mods say I'll only be told tomorrow when I sober up.

Ah Jesus, Angus,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    So for Eva to be on the level as App priest and for Angus to be a bad priest there would have to be a good priest who has stayed quite during all this mess today is that correct?

Yes. Can you really fathom a Priest staying quiet through all this today?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ah Jesus, Angus,

Not my fault :(

I assume this is Holly's way of confirming Angus...

Seer peak results Riona and clodagh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

The two seers peeking one person doesn't do much unless that one person is

1. Good
    2. Has some hidden info

Otherwise the good seer tells the truth and the bad one tells a lie, and we are still left without full info.

Which is further negated if we have a good and bad seer....

Seer peak results Riona and clodagh?

I hanvt peaked yet

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ok so. I'm sorry I had to do this Angus but it was my only way of 100% confirming you as on team village. I've got you drunk so your powers wont work for the day. Hopefully you can see why I had to do this. It would 100% confirm you as either wolf or village. If you came on the thread and said that Orla was NRV or whatever, I would know that you were lying and we could move forward.

So I'm back to square one. My only conclusion is that Clodagh has to go. She's either drunk seer or evil seer. It's the only explanation that she would know my role. Eva first though.

Riona WW wrote: »

Oh maybe. I just thought it was the mods fúcking with me.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Ok so. I'm sorry I had to do this Angus but it was my only way of 100% confirming you as on team village. I've got you drunk so your powers wont work for the day. Hopefully you can see why I had to do this. It would 100% confirm you as either wolf or village. If you came on the thread and said that Orla was NRV or whatever, I would know that you were lying and we could move forward.

So I'm back to square one. My only conclusion is that Clodagh has to go. She's either drunk seer or evil seer. It's the only explanation that she would know my role. Eva first though.

Ah, okay. So you believe me now?

Sorry mods for ever doubting you.

They said they'd give it to me tomorrow. Not sure when that means.

This means Jake can now shoot eva

My block power lasts for 24 hours or until the next lynch. So you'll get your results then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

This means Jake can now shoot eva

you do another peek first, if it comes back wolf again, suspect yourself of being a faulty seer.

• Advertisement

My block power lasts for 24 hours or until the next lynch. So you'll get your results then.

I'll be dead by then.

But at least your move as proved I'm on the level, and my information is good. It proves Eva and Clodagh are liars.

Eva WW wrote: »
    you do another peek first, if it comes back wolf again, suspect yourself of being a faulty seer.

But I think I might know the final wolf so that would mean I can't peak him by your logic?

I'll be dead by then.

But at least your move as proved I'm on the level, and my information is good. It proves Eva and Clodagh are liars.

BG will protect you

Then you'll be dead.

Sorry, how does it fully prove Angy? Couldn't he have been told he was drunk if he was bad, and then had the cop on to say it blocked his priest Powers?

• Advertisement

Then you'll be dead.

Bodygaurds can be inventive :)

Sorry, how does it fully prove Angy? Couldn't he have been told he was drunk if he was bad, and then had the cop on to say it blocked his priest Powers?

Jake could answer this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

It proves no such thing angus. It proves you are a priest but not your alignment.

Your evil priest power could have been blocked.

Your **** with my seer peek power could have been blocked.

Whatever your wolf power is could have been blocked. This doesn't confirm Angus at all. Sorry holly. Good plan but not foolproof.

I didn't even realise I'd been dazzled until Riona suggested it and Holly confirmed it. I thought the mods were just teasing it out for suspense. So, no, if I was bad, I probably wouldn't have had that cop on.

Target does not get told they've been targeted. If he had made any claim on who Orla was, I could've proved he was lying.

Bodygaurds can be inventive :)

Well let's hope so.

Though I die happy if I knew that I was believed.

Correct

Also assuming that if there’s a bad priest they would only get the roles they kill (massively overpowered otherwise), there are 3 munches so far, Katie, des and gab . Gab has to be sk since Fiona was lynched last night who sk attacked and sk got no kill tonight

That means that to try to bluff priest and seer the wolves would need to be fairly confident they’d cleared some traffic in those two other kills. With seer ,app seer, priest and app priest that’s a lot!

Doesn’t actually solve the question of who’s lying but it something to consider when trying to

Holly WW wrote:
    Target does not get told they've been targeted. If he had made any claim on who Orla was, I could've proved he was lying.

So he didn't get his power on demand. Does not align him good.

Holly?!

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Who you gonna peak?

• Advertisement

peek result?

You peek someone then?

lol

Nope not yet.

It proves no such thing angus. It proves you are a priest but not your alignment.

Your evil priest power could have been blocked.

Your **** with my seer peek power could have been blocked.

Whatever your wolf power is could have been blocked. This doesn't confirm Angus at all. Sorry holly. Good plan but not foolproof.

Evil priests usually only get the details for those they’ve munched

Not saying that’s always true or even true here but that’s the norm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I wonder are we over thinking the whole game. Could be a simple case of nailing clodagh and eva, leaving us with plenty of numbers to catch the final wolf.

But I think I might know the final wolf so that would mean I can't peak him by your logic?

Who do you think it is?

Doris WW wrote: »
    I wonder are we over thinking the whole game. Could be a simple case of nailing clodagh and eva, leaving us with plenty of numbers to catch the final wolf.

I'd be 70% sure that's the direction the game is going.

Curious though to see what both do with their peeks. Both HAVE to make some sort of claim now to back up their story.

Doris WW wrote:

Tell ya what. Go for it. I'll pop in tomorrow morning and peek whomever ye want. Then go nuts.

I've enjoyed the game even if it's been frustrating as duck. Good luck with the two wolves in Angus and riona and whomever else is hiding in the group.

I look forward to toasting a wolf win after the game and having a laugh about it. Ye can apologise then and wonder why you didn't just listen.

Towel acually thrown in this time.

Peace out village.

• Advertisement

Right lads I'm off to try get some sleep before I melt into a puddle altogether. Can we PLEASE not have any more dramatics like last night?

Again, sorry Angus but I'm happy enough now to confirm the core village group as me, Angus, Jake, Derry. Everyone else is debatable. Eva HAS to be lynched tomorrow though.

Night all. Angus I'll see you down the pub mate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Why arent you playing ball with vil and peaking now clodagh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Game Mod Note

We are looking at a speed day tomorrow

Munch at 10
    Lynch 1
    Munch 2
    Lynch 5
    Munch 6
    Lynch 9

You may have noticed there are quiet a few of you alive still :)

Doris WW wrote: »
    Why arent you playing ball with vil and peaking now clodagh?

This ^^^ if your team village clodagh, with that key a role, then you need to make a peek

Okay, regardless of what I've been told in my back room by mods, here's stuff from on thread:

Riona and Clodagh both claiming seer. Riona as Pauline Fowler, Clodagh as Denis Rickman. Which is more likely to be a seer character?

Angus and Clodagh both claim Desmond as Apprentice Seer. Angus says he was Pat Butcher, Clodagh says he's Zoe Slater. Which is more likely to be an apprentice seer character?

Clodagh very eager for Derry's power not to be used on Riona.

Clodagh said Orla was on her FFA when she clearly wasn't.

Clodagh admits to knowing about Katie's seer claim, Katie who got munched by wolves.

… might have more as I think of them.

Ok, on that note.

I'm heading to America tomorrow. I've looked up online and it says I can get some sort of internet, but I'll possibly miss the second and third lynch there if that falls through. I wasn't expecting a speed day at all, and was hopeful all I'd miss was Eve's death.

I'll register my lynch for Eve before I get on the plane anyway.

=============

Back on topic then.

Clo,I'd have thought you're best play right now is to peek someone and try to win some trust. Going "Nah, I won't" looks to me like you're trying to figure out a plan overnight...

• Advertisement

1 more villager to add to the list

Last wolf is sneaky

Henry is Stacey Slater nrv

duffman13 wrote: »
    Game Mod Note

We are looking at a speed day tomorrow

Munch at 10
    Lynch 1
    Munch 2
    Lynch 5
    Munch 6
    Lynch 9

You may have noticed there are quiet a few of you alive still :)

You can play steve :pac: and jake for that :D

1 more villager to add to the list

Last wolf is sneaky

Henry is Stacey Slater nrv

I thought you meant Holly for a second and was thoroughly confused.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Right lads I'm off to try get some sleep before I melt into a puddle altogether. Can we PLEASE not have any more dramatics like last night?

Again, sorry Angus but I'm happy enough now to confirm the core village group as me, Angus, Jake, Derry. Everyone else is debatable. Eva HAS to be lynched tomorrow though.

Night all. Angus I'll see you down the pub mate.

Are you serious ??

What?

thats throwing the game.

you will trust unproven seer with 0 proof?

i was forced to say whatever what quote for me to say in pm to me by derry. wolf1
    angus couldn't just agree with all the claims so had to create conflicts and point them out all day. wolf 2
    i've no idea if orla was nvr or wolf, and i wont know until real priest which i KNOW is still alive reveals.
    as oon as i start to get dead roles, i can prove myself!
    so, if priest is munched tomorrow, and you lynch me, the all you have is a faulty seer and no priests and been led by wolves :(:(

Goodies:
    Angus
    Derry
    Henry
    Holly
    Jake
    Liam
    Riona

Baddies:
    Clodagh
    Eva