Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well chances are we have only one more peek so if we’ve anything to help the seer that would be good

Clodagh, you never confirmed if you’d peeked angus?

Clodagh can you peek gertrude please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Sitting in a car park and haven’t got my head around the fools seers thing yet. I’ll have time to digest the info after 2

And Tegan, the other night when Jake wanted to kill someone and we were putting suggestions on who not to kill. Yeah? Well Eva put 2 names up and your was one of em.

PEEK TEGAN

tis a waste but do what you must

Tegan WW wrote: »
    tis a waste but do what you must

thats why i thought was originally good. thought see was seer and peeked me

Apologies, honestly don't have time to go through the thread.

Can someone quote Clodagh's seer reveal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If we only have 1 wolf to catch, any peak is fine, we either catch a wolf or build the core.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning all.

Ive voted Eva

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Angus is an evil priest. He is Den. Believe me or not, in prob gonna be dead soon anyway. Have fun with the rest of the game folks.

My note on reveals was in no way an admission of being a wolf. Hell I had to reveal my character earlier in the game so I do understand. I just don't like that it would be a way to end the game. Come to think of it, maybe the mods have supplied fake characters who would be good to the wolves, to ensure a mass reveal wouldn't be an issue. Would make sense.

Anywhoo that's probably for discussion after the game. Au revoir mes ami

Was this Clodagh's peak then?

Doris WW wrote: »
    If we only have 1 wolf to catch, any peak is fine, we either catch a wolf or build the core.

i've been working on building my own core, and let me tell you its very hard.

not hard as in muscular, but hard as in difficult

• Advertisement

No bullets, but we have two parachutes for some reason??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    No bullets, but we have two parachutes for some reason??

Sorry, what?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Sorry, what?

Game mods taking the piss i presume. Id say we attach the parachutes to suspected wolves and have them float away

So it doesn't make sense to me, clodagh said Angus was Den, Den is a wolf, would the mods really design a game where a wolf is killed of? I don't think they would. to me Angus was killed from a broken heart, and Nick was killed yesterday morning, we know this as there was no SK kill.

Everywhere I look, Clodagh is looking more wolf.

Game mods taking the piss i presume. Id say we attach the parachutes to suspected wolves and have them float away

That's balloons not parachutes! Parachutes pop open to break a fall. What could that mean?

The flavour is very clear, death by a broken heart. The serial killer is Nick Cotton, then the only person who ever loved Nick consistently was his mum Dot.

• Advertisement

Parachute would suggest a protection against attack, like a bullet proof jacket?

So it doesn't make sense to me, clodagh said Angus was Den, Den is a wolf, would the mods really design a game where a wolf is killed of? I don't think they would. to me Angus was killed from a broken heart, and Nick was killed yesterday morning, we know this as there was no SK kill.

Everywhere I look, Clodagh is looking more wolf.

Riona claimed seer.

Clodagh claimed seer.

Wolves tried to kill riona.

Im not sure how this isn't set in stone yet?

That's balloons not parachutes! Parachutes pop open to break a fall. What could that mean?

Were taking it as Metal Gear 5 parachutes

Were taking it as Metal Gear 5 parachutes

Those were still balloons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulton_surface-to-air_recovery_system

Why would Den get a suit and ID with his own name on it?

• Advertisement

Why would Den get a suit and ID with his own name on it?

So he can give it to someone, if they peaked, they peaked as him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Was this Clodagh's peak then?

Dunno, asked but not answered

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

The flavour is very clear, death by a broken heart. The serial killer is Nick Cotton, then the only person who ever loved Nick consistently was his mum Dot.

I don't understand the play, or why Desmond was reported to priest as my character, you seem to know the show, is there any bad blood between dot and pat?

Eva WW wrote: »
    I don't understand the play, or why Desmond was reported to priest as my character, you seem to know the show, is there any bad blood between dot and pat?

Or was Pat reported as dead in the show, only to reappear later?

****, I'm on my phone so I can't find the message about the box. Does anyone have a quote of it?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Riona claimed seer.

Clodagh claimed seer.

Wolves tried to kill riona.

Im not sure how this isn't set in stone yet?

Unless the mods have completely changed the rules then this ^^^^

Given the riona attack can we lynch clodagh first

Wait, I voted Eva, who are we lynching first?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Given the riona attack can we lynch clodagh first

And yes I’m flip flopping again, just reasons

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I’ve got my vote in on Eva

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Catch a wolf kill a wolf people

I chose Eva for the reveal. She had no choice but to tell the truth.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    As the day dragged on, one villager was going about his usual duties of cleaning up Walford. He worked hard all day and is exhusted when he comes by a house with a package outside. He peeks in the package and sees a new suit and a new ID card without a name but with a picture of Den Watts on it. Its clearly a package for Den, but the penny doesnt drop with the villager and he presumes its rubbish. The villager picks up the package and drops it into the bin and goes about his day.

mg_7254.jpg

Den then comes by a short time later looking for the package, puzzled as its not where its supposed to be. Den gets on the blower to his buddies and queries the location of his package. Den hangs up in a rage unable to find his package as the binmen come by to empty the bin, tossing the contents into their lorry.

Dens package has been destroyed and hes no longer able to use it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Vote for Eva. Shes the known wolf. Take her out and then we can move forward,

Pat and Dot had no feud or much between each other at all. I don't think Pat ever faked death but did actually die in the show of cancer.

So the new ID card has his picture but not his name. I wonder with den dead is it possible the person who found it is activated?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Eva is the one who...

* was outed by Derry but has shown zero desire to actually argue with Derry. If that was me, I'd be all over the "Derry is an evil wolf" train in that situation

* blatantly was doing tasks last night and could have more do to in the next night phase

Being honest, there's not a whole load of difference between her and Clo, but Eve survived one lynch already while being outed. wouldn't bother risking a second.

Piff.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Not a whole lot to note on Day 0 then.

Some people complaining about the heat, and we know wolves are not creatures who do well in the heat :pac:

Clodagh posted a jukebox of songs in the one post, but no one else did so I'm not sure if it's a task. Plus, there's Day 0 fluff to consider with this post too. It would be a bit too (unfairly) easy IMO if wolves just had to post some music videos on Day 0 to win a task.

Yep, that's about all I got for now.

Well...

Screw it. I'm tempted to keep my mouth shut because I could draw their ire even though I'm not currently on their radar. But since we're technically into Day 1 now and trying to play the game -

Doesn't necessarily make her a wolf, but I thought Barbara came on a little heavy-handed with talk of notes and pushing a Day 0 FFA. Meta is screaming at me that this could be nothing to worry about, but it does seem overly forceful in trying to lead the village from quite early on. If Barbara is a villager, then that's great, but it's something which grabbed my attention as an early play a wolf might make.

Barbara originally put people on her FFA because they "tried to ruin the fun by talking shop on Day 0", so then Barbara, should you not be straight to the top of your own FFA? :D

Anyway, that is all I have after a pretty uneventful Day 0.

Oh and btw, all ended well with Phil Mitchell down the Vic tonight. He spotted me in the corner, but he thought I was my cousin. I get that a lot. There wasn't a mention about the £500 I owe him for the car, he even ended up buying me a few drinks! Great night down the Vic, top bloke is Phil...when he's not on the sauce.

can anyone enlighten me as to what this may have meant

Derry WW wrote: »
    Catch a wolf kill a wolf people

I chose Eva for the reveal. She had no choice but to tell the truth.

Somebody got me to say a script.
    Once you are rid of me there is no more reporting of the dead and you win game easily.

• Advertisement

Once you are rid of me there is no more reporting of the dead and you win game easily.

post the hidden message I found in angus post from the backrom and il believe you

Eva before you go, can you give us all the dead role thus far?

Liam WW wrote: »
    post the hidden message I found in angus post from the backrom and il believe you
    What? I'll look, but i dont know what you are talking about.

So, clo and Eva are both known wolves at this point since riona was confirmed by the attack. I want to see what Eva comes back with for Clodagh, hence why I want to lynch clodagh first

Sitting in pre-boarding now.

Wolves, if I pay €15 for the net on the plane and then he kill me quickly, I'll haunt you all so bad :P

Where you off too Babs, safe flight btw.

• Advertisement

Hey Ewan, any chance you took my advice and have tried to devise a list of suspects, rather than tunnelling on me?

Where you off too Babs, safe flight btw.

Orlando for two weeks :D

Eva before you go, can you give us all the dead role thus far?

Katie was Ricky Butcher, NRV
    Steve was Bianca Butcher, NRV
    Mary was Heather Trott, NRV
    Desmond was Pat Butcher the Apprentice Seer
    Isla was Dr Legg, NRV
    Brendan was Barry Evans the The Loser Seer
    Fiona was Frank Butcher, NRV
    Gabriel was Nick Cotton the Evil Shaman and SK
    Angus WW was Dot Cotton the Village Priest

Eva, you forgot one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW