Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

After a week, and still many Wrong Uns about, one member of the village was deemed guilty by villager court and sentenced to death. The villager under the spotlight..........EVA WW.

The whole village took turns beating the living snot out of Eva WW, with punches and kicks raining down on the helpless Eastender. When the dust settled, all that remained of Eva WW was a bloodied and batter corpse. Her broken body was hoisted up by a noose and hung in the centre of the square.

gallows.jpg

Eva WW was lynched by the village

Votes to follow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I have to laugh that eva forgot to even fake the one role that would have thrown doubt on Riona....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Votes to follow

Lynch Vote Results
    Eva WW - Conor ww, Doris WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Riona WW, Holly WW, Clodagh ww, Gertrude WW, Tegan WW
    Clodagh WW - Henry WW, Eva WW, Abigail ww

Munch at 2 you creatures.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

bring it on bitches.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I guess she could've claimed that she was only given the roles of the dead that died under her watch. But she didn't even try that.

Oh well. Onwards village. I'll miss the munch again at 2 due to my team meeting.
    Riona choose your peek wisely. Hopefully we'll get ourselves the last wolf. Let us know when you get a result.

Clodagh you should also do a peek and stick it up here too just in the interests of fairness. If you're working on team village we need all the info we can get.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jees we gave it to her pretty hard didn’t we?

That’s what the wolves get. Message to all of you!

Riona peek me if you like but I’d rather be lynched. There’s far more important people to be peeking. I’m NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Less that an hour. Can Riona do another peek before then or is she after the Munch?

So these are the 2 groups that we're left with. I've left Babs on Team Town for now, that's obviously debated.
    Barbara WW - claimed a bullet so is slightly town lean for now?
    Derry WW - claimed shaman
    Henry WW - confirmed NRV by Riona
    Holly WW - dazzler
    Jake WW - vig 1
    Liam WW - vig 2
    Riona WW - claimed seer

Abigail WW
    Conor WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

Clodagh WW - claimed seer, probable wolf

• Advertisement

Post counts for the remaining players:

User Name|Posts
    Barbara WW| 238
    Derry WW| 222
    Clodagh WW| 216
    Abigail WW| 187
    Ewan WW |178
    Doris WW| 153
    Jake WW |152
    Holly WW |110
    Tegan WW| 93
    Henry WW |93
    Nigel WW |92
    Gertrude WW| 87
    Riona WW |84
    Liam WW| 71
    Conor WW |67

I would say if you have Clodagh down as probable wolf then Abigail should be probable town as she went after Clodagh pretty hard in the beginning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Riona peek me if you like but I’d rather be lynched. There’s far more important people to be peeking. I’m NRV

Sorry I didn't believe you :(

You have been peeked good, I won't say your character name so the last wolf can't use it

Sorry guys your on your own now, should have the numbers to lynch to win

Trust the trusted pile don't in fight

Like who?

Holly WW wrote: »
    So these are the 2 groups that we're left with. I've left Babs on Team Town for now, that's obviously debated.
    Barbara WW - claimed a bullet so is slightly town lean for now?
    Derry WW - claimed shaman
    Henry WW - confirmed NRV by Riona
    Holly WW - dazzler
    Jake WW - vig 1
    Liam WW - vig 2
    Riona WW - claimed seer
    Gertrude WW - confirmed NRV by Riona

Abigail WW
    Conor WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

Clodagh WW - claimed seer, probable wolf

Updated to reflect Riona's latest peek.

Clodagh - anything from you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Like who?

Well Clodagh for one so that can be put to bed.

Our current course means we have to lynch Clodagh no matter what. I would suggest Barbara if we get another pick and for lynching if we don't.

pick = peek

Our current course means we have to lynch Clodagh no matter what. I would suggest Barbara if we get another pick and for lynching if we don't.

Did you take my suggestion towards building a list so that once I go and the game continues, you have more suspects ready to go?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I've been unsure of Babs from the start. I agree, she should be after Clodagh.

Riona, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that since the BG protected you last night, the wolves will be coming for you at two. Is there anything you need to tell us before that happens?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Have jake and Liam cleared each other as vig's?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Did you take my suggestion towards building a list so that once I go and the game continues, you have more suspects ready to go?

As far as I can see looking back, you fit the bill best. If you're a villager is there anyone you would suggest looking deeper at?

Riona, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that since the BG protected you last night, the wolves will be coming for you at two. Is there anything you need to tell us before that happens?

Also who would you suspect in order?

Is there any chance your peeks on me or gert can be wrong?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Henry WW wrote: »

Yep.

• Advertisement

I gave him a task to do on thread to prove who he was

Updated to reflect Riona's latest peek.

Clodagh - anything from you?

What's this bullet thing from babs? Was it used?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I've been unsure of Babs from the start. I agree, she should be after Clodagh.

Holly, do you know does your power block kills?

Basically, if you dazzle me on the next round, lynch Clodagh, and IF I was the last wolf, wouldn't that stop the next munch! And if I'm dazzled, and the munch happens, it adds proof it's not me?

Otherwise, you know what, fine. Off me. If there is only one wolf left, ye can afford the mislynch.

But please, please be ready with alternatives for after that. Cause my death will not end the game.

What's this bullet thing from babs? Was it used?

If babs has a bullet give it to us, since we have guns

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

That Phil ****er tried to shoot me how could anyne trust the Alco..

Also Nigel anyone? anyone like him he topped the ffas tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Assuming we lynch clodagh next, and munch is successful we’ll have

Gertrude, holly, Liam, jake, Henry, Derry, riona (likely gone)

As core

And
    Conor Doris ewan Nigel tegan and me as unknown

Babs as ??

I’d suggest the unknowns as a starting point rather than babs then

This all assumes there are no twists....

Basically, if you dazzle me on the next round, lynch Clodagh, and IF I was the last wolf, wouldn't that stop the next munch! And if I'm dazzled, and the munch happens, it adds proof it's not me?

Otherwise, you know what, fine. Off me. If there is only one wolf left, ye can afford the mislynch.

But please, please be ready with alternatives for after that. Cause my death will not end the game.

This is perfect. Would give us another confirmed villy

As far as I can see looking back, you fit the bill best. If you're a villager is there anyone you would suggest looking deeper at?

Right now, the list posted earlier is what I'd look at too.

I'd half clear you over your obsession with me, since when the village lynched me, you'd be next on the chopping list for pushing it so hard. If it's a wolf play, it's a bad one, so I tend to believe you're a tunnelling villager.

Conor and Tegan have barely been looked at.

I don't know where the idea I have a bullet comes from. I was offered a gun or a mystery box, chose the box and the box was Dens and got thrown out in the trash, blocking his power.

I do know the answer to this question but I'd rather not say on thread as it gives that info to the wolves too. We'll see how the next munch goes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Holly can you get clarification if the dazler blocks a munch, could end up clearing a wolf if not.

I don't know where the idea I have a bullet comes from. I was offered a gun or a mystery box, chose the box and the box was Dens and got thrown out in the trash, blocking his power.

Sorry sorry that was my fault. I couldn't remember what you had claimed when I was doing my list of living people up so I said it was something about a bullet. My bad.

Sorry sorry that was my fault. I couldn't remember what you had claimed when I was doing my list of living people up so I said it was something about a bullet. My bad.

I may have, at some point, said I felt it was like a bullet that hit, or something. In that if I had a bullet and hit Den, I'd have removed his bonus life? Not sure.

Ewan and Conor would be my most suspect that's left

AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE PARACHUTES AYE?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch 2 Votes

Fiona WW - Clodagh ww, Conor WW, Derry ww, Abigail WW, Holly WW, Orla WW, Angus WW, Tegan WW, Barbara WW
    Doris WW - Brendan WW, Liam WW, Ewan WW, Eva WW
    Orla WW - Doris WW, Fiona WW
    Nigel WW - Henry WW, Riona WW
    Jake WW - Gertrude WW
    Gabriel WW - Gabriel WW
    Ewan WW - Nigel

Jake WW Did not vote

Sorry for the delay, loads of votes to go through

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

If it can this would be awesome! With the Bg and given the wolves need to off riona we would be able to clear a villager for several more turns

This does assume we have hit 3 wolves at that point but even if we haven’t I assume it will affect whoever makes the kill order so we kind of have a 50% bodyguard/ 50%seer thing

Riona WW wrote: »

If you survive the next round I'd maybe try Ewan. If only to confirm that his ALL CAPS thing isn't a freakin task and he's just annoying us with it coz it amuses him. :rolleyes:

I would prefer that the unknowns are lynched first before any of the confirmed people. I'll add myself then to the bottom of the unknowns as the next to be lynched after that.

Yeah, if survive peak Ewan

Myself and Liam have decided to have a protest over the lack of bullets

maxresdefault.jpg

h0B366AD6

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I would say if you have Clodagh down as probable wolf then Abigail should be probable town as she went after Clodagh pretty hard in the beginning.

me as well. i was crying out for a bullet to the head for clodagh

06b8eead7c5cca51364d9f4339447d6a.jpg

latest?cb=20150408230709

• Advertisement

Ok folks I'm out. Be good to yourselves, and each other. I'll hopefully be back in around 4 for a bit.

Advertisement