Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Lynch form isn't open yet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

twas for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

With 7 votes in I would say you are wrong :)

https://goo.gl/forms/YP2f2tz1SzkdUen43

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Vote in.

Right i've a good inkling on our final wolf guys.

Might wait until after the lynch to put it out there so as to not complicate things

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

On the plane so not fully confident I will be back for a while. If so, apologies. Good luck village :)

Vote in :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Let's make #clodemode a thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Lets not, you've coined enough phrases this game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Quite you your dead

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Where d'all go?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Who wants some lovin', male or female, Im easy

tumblr_p7ucf9WHuY1sb4ullo5_1280.jpg

I wouldn’t mind some Doris but I think there’s laws about that sort of thing

duffman13 wrote: »
    Game Mod Note

We are looking at a speed day tomorrow

Munch at 10
    Lynch 1
    Munch 2
    Lynch 5
    Munch 6
    Lynch 9

You may have noticed there are quiet a few of you alive still :)

Remember Munch at 6 and Lynch at 9 later......... dont get distracted by the 3 Lions game you bunch of clowns.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Holly’s post -
    So these are the 2 groups that we're left with. I've left Babs on Team Town for now, that's obviously debated.
    Barbara WW - claimed a bullet so is slightly town lean for now?
    Derry WW - claimed shaman
    Henry WW - confirmed NRV by Riona
    Holly WW - dazzler
    Jake WW - vig 1
    Liam WW - vig 2
    Riona WW - claimed seer
    Gertrude WW - confirmed NRV by Riona

Abigail WW
    Conor WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

So after we lynch Clodagh it will be 11 v 1
    Munch 10 v 1
    Mislynch 9v1
    Munch 8v1
    Mislynch 7v1
    Munch 6 v 1
    Mislynch 5v1
    Munch 4v1
    Mislynch 3v1
    Munch 2v1

That would leave 2 unknowns left at mylo

8 confirmed + 6 unknowns + Clodagh is 15 players, so it'll be 13v1 after that Lynch.

Given we have more confirmed than unknowns I don't know how the village can lose this, 1 for 1 then the final 3 will be 2 confirmed players and a wolf.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Remember Munch at 6 and Lynch at 9 later......... dont get distracted by the 3 Lions game you bunch of clowns.

i'll be sipping pints down the vic watching the game, so wont be on very mush at all :(

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i'll be sipping pints down the vic watching the game, so wont be on very mush at all :(

Miss a vote at your peril

Doris WW wrote: »
    Where d'all go?

I had gotten it into my head that you were confirmed good, that must have been Holly.

Still think Tegan is the most Wolfy, the more I think about it the more contributions from Abi I remember. So I'd probably bump Ewan and his caps to second place.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I had gotten it into my head that you were confirmed good, that must have been Holly.

Still think Tegan is the most Wolfy, the more I think about it the more contributions from Abi I remember. So I'd probably bump Ewan and his caps to second place.

go tegan. its about time you looked to me and all the obvious tasks i did

go tegan. its about time you looked to me and all the obvious tasks i did

Obvious wolf is obvious

Nah its just given a list of whom I trust most, you fall at the bottom more than actual wolfiness from you. So im lost its safe to say

Is there no one else here? :(

• Advertisement

HELLO

I was here for the afternoon but it seems like the game is petering out until clodagh is gone

No talk of bullets or anything else really

I’m off to work now but will get an early vote in on the next lynch based off my hunch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Sorry, speed day is a killer when you have to work :(

I was here for the afternoon but it seems like the game is petering out until clodagh is gone

I SEE what you did there.

If anything, speed day has taught me how little work I can get by doing and not get caught.

Ill be gone again till after the next Lynch then so, tomorrow im free si please dint policy Lynch me for not being able to keep up.

I also copped something, go us Gertie *high five*

Ill be gone again till after the next Lynch then so, tomorrow im free si please dint policy Lynch me for not being able to keep up.

I also copped something, go us Gertie *high five*

What did you just cop?

Vote in.

Right i've a good inkling on our final wolf guys.

Might wait until after the lynch to put it out there so as to not complicate things

May as well put it out there, I think we’ve settled on the lynch for this round

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I bought my dogs a paddling pool. Just filled it up and now I’m sitting in it while they look at me. I’m sure they’re thinking “what a numpty”

:D

Obvious wolf is obvious

Nah its just given a list of whom I trust most, you fall at the bottom more than actual wolfiness from you. So im lost its safe to say

you must decide. i'm to the pub.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

you must decide. i'm to the pub.

Awwwww

I do enjoy beer

Jake WW wrote: »
    Awwwww

I do enjoy beer

i'm a nrv but wont give my name. same as clodagh in that regard. if thats enough to string me up so be it. i will die with dignity (wont i mods? :()

Die with dignity? I’m Eastenders?

Hahahahaha

Lads I didn't wanna say before now but seriously, I'm actually the almanac in human form.

Let's lynch riona. I'll bring her back to life now.

So I received a message last night from an unnamed player who claim to be the real priest. This ‘priest’ said that Angus had everything right except for Des who was definitely Zoe. I was warned to trust clodagh and Holly.

Was told this person wasn’t online yesterday but they would signal to me today by using the word ‘stupendous’ in a post. (That’s why I used it earlier quoting Liam)

Now from my limited research the only unknown players who weren’t really around yesterday my list goes to Conor and Liam. Im thinking Liam though

I ask only assume this was the last remaining unknown wolf throwing a last gasp Hail Mary to help themselves

i'm a nrv but wont give my name. same as clodagh in that regard. if thats enough to string me up so be it. i will die with dignity (wont i mods? :()

Wont be with dignity. Linda is spreading her Herpes. She tried to infect Grant

So I received a message last night from an unnamed player who claim to be the real priest. This ‘priest’ said that Angus had everything right except for Des who was definitely Zoe. I was warned to trust clodagh and Holly.

Was told this person wasn’t online yesterday but they would signal to me today by using the word ‘stupendous’ in a post. (That’s why I used it earlier quoting Liam)

Now from my limited research the only unknown players who weren’t really around yesterday my list goes to Conor and Liam. Im thinking Liam though

I ask only assume this was the last remaining unknown wolf throwing a last gasp Hail Mary to help themselves

Are you saying Liam has access to another backroom?

Is Beakerjoe a wrestler,?

Are you saying Liam has access to another backroom?

I’ve no idea. Can only assume whoever it was was in contact with clodagh though

Can’t be sure it’s liam mind

• Advertisement

Deffo wasn't me

Good of the real priest to send an annoymous message to someone but not bothering to come out on thread to clear up yesterdays business.

I call bull

I’ve no idea. Can only assume whoever it was was in contact with clodagh though

Can’t be sure it’s liam mind

Id doubt its Liam, if it was an he never told me, that be suspect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lynch Vote Results

After a hot and sticky day in Albert Square, the village had become quiet agitated and frustrated with the event of the last few hours. The village were convinced they has found a wolf amongst them. Despite her claims to be an important person to the village, the village didnt buy it, so frustrated with the village she even voted for herself.

Clodagh has been lynched

Clodagh WW-Abigail ww, Barbara ww, Clodagh ww, Conor Ww, Derry ww Doris WW,Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry ww, liam WW, Nigel WW,Tegan WW
    Ewan WW - Jake WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Vote Results

After a hot and sticky day in Albert Square, the village had become quiet agitated and frustrated with the event of the last few hours. The village were convinced they has found a wolf amongst them. Despite her claims to be an important person to the village, the village didnt buy it, so frustrated with the village she even voted for herself.

Clodagh has been lynched

Clodagh WW-Abigail ww, Barbara ww, Clodagh ww, Conor Ww, Derry ww Doris WW,Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry ww, liam WW, Nigel WW,Tegan WW
    Ewan WW - Jake WW

Id say theres a wolf in the Clodagh vote lol

Id say theres a wolf in the Clodagh vote lol

Et tu Jake?

Et tu Jake?

I dont trust you

• Advertisement

You wanna lynch ewan next, Jake?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ok if the unnamed player is the priest come on down.

We still have the apprentice according to your own message and if you are who you say you are then we are going in a very wrong direction.

tell us More gertie what time did you get it, how did you get it.

I’m gonna be watching the football tonight. My #FFA3 in order of who I would like lynched first is

Tegan
    Conor
    Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Sorry guys my meeting ran on and then I had to catch the bus so I totally missed that Clodagh vote. I would've been voting for her anyway though.

Godspeed Clodagh. We'll always have Paris.

• Advertisement
Advertisement