Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Hello
    ello mags, how about ya

Thats 23 out of 25 that have posted so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Thats 23 out of 25 that have posted so far

EEEEENteresting.

It's all mostly a load of cobblers so far tbh.

Steve WW wrote: »
    EEEEENteresting.

It's all mostly a load of cobblers so far tbh.

ha, i canna disagreewith that

ha, i canna disagreewith that

Anything at all pique your interest?

Innit.

• Advertisement

early days yet

need more wine

raw3.gif

Cheers bruv/sis (lol)

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Anything at all pique your interest?

Innit.

I've got notes on five people going already.

Though not naming them for now, on the off chance that what I think is suspicious is cause they are goodies, and not slags.

Barbara WW wrote: »

Though not naming them for now, on the off chance that what I think is suspicious is cause they are goodies, and not slags.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Cheers bruv/sis (lol)

giphy.gif

Wrong country bud, innit?

• Advertisement

really interesting,
    do you have it in spreadsheet from, in a online doc format or on pen and paper?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

really interesting,

Feeling threatened by the notes Katie ? Thats more interesting

Eva WW wrote: »
    Feeling threatened by the notes Katie ? Thats more interesting
    eh, my note on on the back of beer mats and my friends are starting to look at me strangely.

DxVy66k.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

really interesting,

Brand new pad, purple pen. Names, post numbers.

Transferred to a word doc when I get near a computer.

Back up everything you slags.

Brand new pad, purple pen. Names, post numbers.

Transferred to a word doc when I get near a computer.

Back up everything you slags.
    will you share your notes with the class b4 10am just in case. be a shame to have them lost to the dead room.

Night, denizens of Walford.

Innit.

i think i have identified the 6 wolves already!
    even if 2 of them have not posted yet...

whered every1 go?

innut nice to say somefink useful?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Finally free and only a little sloshed, don't think langered is really walford, and yet it seems the Queen Vic has closed.

Did I really miss last orders Peg? No lock in tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Finally free and only a little sloshed, don't think langered is really walford, and yet it seems the Queen Vic has closed.

This what I imagine will be you in a few hours trying to drink from your bedside glass of water.

orig

The creepy passive black yoke behind you is your self respect that can do nothing but observe until you fully regain your faculties....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Drank a few pints of water earlier so should be ok but won't be sleeping for a while I think. Any good kebab shops in walford, didn't Ian Beale run a chippy before he went into hiding?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Not a whole lot to note on Day 0 then.

Some people complaining about the heat, and we know wolves are not creatures who do well in the heat :pac:

Clodagh posted a jukebox of songs in the one post, but no one else did so I'm not sure if it's a task. Plus, there's Day 0 fluff to consider with this post too. It would be a bit too (unfairly) easy IMO if wolves just had to post some music videos on Day 0 to win a task.

Yep, that's about all I got for now.

Well...

Screw it. I'm tempted to keep my mouth shut because I could draw their ire even though I'm not currently on their radar. But since we're technically into Day 1 now and trying to play the game -

Doesn't necessarily make her a wolf, but I thought Barbara came on a little heavy-handed with talk of notes and pushing a Day 0 FFA. Meta is screaming at me that this could be nothing to worry about, but it does seem overly forceful in trying to lead the village from quite early on. If Barbara is a villager, then that's great, but it's something which grabbed my attention as an early play a wolf might make.

Barbara originally put people on her FFA because they "tried to ruin the fun by talking shop on Day 0", so then Barbara, should you not be straight to the top of your own FFA? :D

Anyway, that is all I have after a pretty uneventful Day 0.

Oh and btw, all ended well with Phil Mitchell down the Vic tonight. He spotted me in the corner, but he thought I was my cousin. I get that a lot. There wasn't a mention about the £500 I owe him for the car, he even ended up buying me a few drinks! Great night down the Vic, top bloke is Phil...when he's not on the sauce.

giphy.gif

Awright youse filthy buggers! Rise and shine!

Looks like there were a few fairly Oliver Twist in here last night.....

i think i have identified the 6 wolves already!
    even if 2 of them have not posted yet...

:pac:

I think you had too much wine :p

Orla WW wrote: »
    Not a whole lot to note on Day 0 then.

Some people complaining about the heat, and we know wolves are not creatures who do well in the heat :pac:

Clodagh posted a jukebox of songs in the one post, but no one else did so I'm not sure if it's a task. Plus, there's Day 0 fluff to consider with this post too. It would be a bit too (unfairly) easy IMO if wolves just had to post some music videos on Day 0 to win a task.

Yep, that's about all I got for now.

Well...

Screw it. I'm tempted to keep my mouth shut because I could draw their ire even though I'm not currently on their radar. But since we're technically into Day 1 now and trying to play the game -

Doesn't necessarily make her a wolf, but I thought Barbara came on a little heavy-handed with talk of notes and pushing a Day 0 FFA. Meta is screaming at me that this could be nothing to worry about, but it does seem overly forceful in trying to lead the village from quite early on. If Barbara is a villager, then that's great, but it's something which grabbed my attention as an early play a wolf might make.

Barbara originally put people on her FFA because they "tried to ruin the fun by talking shop on Day 0", so then Barbara, should you not be straight to the top of your own FFA? :D

Anyway, that is all I have after a pretty uneventful Day 0.

Oh and btw, all ended well with Phil Mitchell down the Vic tonight. He spotted me in the corner, but he thought I was my cousin. I get that a lot. There wasn't a mention about the £500 I owe him for the car, he even ended up buying me a few drinks! Great night down the Vic, top bloke is Phil...when he's not on the sauce.

Jeepers, someone was up all night. Howling at the moon perhaps? :pac:

(Truthfully, I'd like to see what Babs has on her list too)

25 players and only Steve here awake at this time of the morning?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Good morning all

I hope we have got innit out of our system by now :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Morning Walfordians

25 players and only Steve here awake at this time of the morning?

giphy.gif

Morning Steve
    What are your thoughts Steve, 25 players and 4 wolves?

Seem legit?

Advertisement