Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Sorry guys my meeting ran on and then I had to catch the bus so I totally missed that Clodagh vote. I would've been voting for her anyway though.

Godspeed Clodagh. We'll always have Paris.

You didn't vote? Didn't Grumpy dad say there would be consequences?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

If you miss two.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Also WTF Gertie? Why would someone send you a message? I cannot fathom why you'd lie about this at this stage in the game but why would the priest send you a message? Why not come out on thread and call Angus if he was bull****ting? And why send it to you? This is very strange.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I peaked bj.

In the shower.

For 20 minutes.

He said Derry is who he says he is.

It's a speed day. It's kinda expected that some people just won't be able to meet the schedule. And it's only one vote. If you miss 2 you're bummed.

Oh, ha. Didn't mean to quote Clodagh there. Must've multiquoted her.

TASK!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Oh, ha. Didn't mean to quote Clodagh there. Must've multiquoted her.

Can you stop a munch with your dazzle?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

TASK!

you really just went with this capslock thingy that means you have to be lynched at some stage

Still rather not say just in case. There are still wolves sniffing around here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I received a pm at 21.27 last night. It was sent on by beakerjoe

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So I received a message last night from an unnamed player who claim to be the real priest. This ‘priest’ said that Angus had everything right except for Des who was definitely Zoe. I was warned to trust clodagh and Holly.

Was told this person wasn’t online yesterday but they would signal to me today by using the word ‘stupendous’ in a post. (That’s why I used it earlier quoting Liam)

Now from my limited research the only unknown players who weren’t really around yesterday my list goes to Conor and Liam. Im thinking Liam though

I ask only assume this was the last remaining unknown wolf throwing a last gasp Hail Mary to help themselves

This is very odd. Any reason given why this person hasn’t come out on thread?

Also, difficult to reconcile with the death of angus this morning which appears to support the dot cotton persona

I received a pm at 21.27 last night. It was sent on by beakerjoe

Anyone know what time Eva was doing her tasks

Whats your thoughts on it Gertie?

So I received a message last night from an unnamed player who claim to be the real priest. This ‘priest’ said that Angus had everything right except for Des who was definitely Zoe. I was warned to trust clodagh and Holly.

Was told this person wasn’t online yesterday but they would signal to me today by using the word ‘stupendous’ in a post. (That’s why I used it earlier quoting Liam)

Now from my limited research the only unknown players who weren’t really around yesterday my list goes to Conor and Liam. Im thinking Liam though

I ask only assume this was the last remaining unknown wolf throwing a last gasp Hail Mary to help themselves

So no one has used stupendous in a post at all since then. No idea why they haven't come out yet. We apparently have a bodyguard who can protect them. So I have to conclude that they are the last wolf, they were trying to confirm Clodagh and if that didn't work they could throw shade on me. I would disregard the message

Abigail WW wrote: »

22:37 22:39

Too late to be that, possible tasks were at or around 10.30ish

Liam WW wrote: »
    22:37 22:39

Cheers beat me to it

So no one has used stupendous in a post at all since then. No idea why they haven't come out yet. We apparently have a bodyguard who can protect them. So I have to conclude that they are the last wolf, they were trying to confirm Clodagh and if that didn't work they could throw shade on me. I would disregard the message

I wouldnt totally disregard it this could all be made up as a clever ploy for us to not think Gertie is the last wolf..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hey guys, I got to glance in a few times during the day so I'm gonna go back and catch up properly

• Advertisement

I imagine I was contacted as I had clodagh as a goodie since the start so maybe they thought I would go along with it.

Just to be clear I don’t buy the pm in the slightest.

The wolves were seriously scrambling

And no one used the word stupendous

Can mods confirm a message was sent to Gerty?

Can mods confirm a message was sent to Gerty?

It's highly unlikely they'll confirm something like that.

I wouldnt totally disregard it this could all be made up as a clever ploy for us to not think Gertie is the last wolf..

I was cleared by Riona. If I was the last wolf I’d surely have a better plan than this

I was cleared by Riona. If I was the last wolf I’d surely have a better plan than this

**** were you cleared sorry hard to keep on top of everything wheres my list stupid anon game

It's highly unlikely they'll confirm something like that.

Can't hurt to ask :)

• Advertisement

**** were you cleared sorry hard to keep on top of everything wheres my list stupid anon game

I actually forgot that too :o

So the other thing I’m thinking is why the wolf told me that they weren’t active last night

Maybe they were indeed active but using me as a patsy to point the finger and the non active players

The message could well have come from clodagh herself

Ok so folks just in case I get bumped here. These are my thoughts at the moment. By no means are these set in stone or in any way anything more than my musings on the state of play currently.

Who do I least trust out of the unknown list?

I'd still be on the Town Barbara side.
    Also Abigail has been quite helpful so slight town read for her.
    Didn't like Doris from the start so slight wolf read on her and also Tegan but mostly because she's been quite antagonistic and to date is the only person to put me on her FFA. TBH she's probably just a villager. A wolf wouldn't be so obvious.
    Ewan again I think might be too noisy to be a wolf.
    Nigel maybe slight town read. Very slight.
    Conor I've had no read on.

So most likely wolfies for me are Doris, Nigel and Conor.

So the other thing I’m thinking is why the wolf told me that they weren’t active last night

Maybe they were indeed active but using me as a patsy to point the finger and the non active players

The message could well have come from clodagh herself

Maybe ask the mods if you can copy the text here so we can see it? We could see if there was a similar writing style to anyone left maybe? A stretch I know but we haven't got much else.

Just in case I'm dead now folks:
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I imagine I was contacted as I had clodagh as a goodie since the start so maybe they thought I would go along with it.

Just to be clear I don’t buy the pm in the slightest.

The wolves were seriously scrambling

And no one used the word stupendous

I’d imagine the plan was shelved once riona was more or less cleared this morning. Very strange though, if you got to send a message why would you send that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Night was almost over and it was time for a kill. One wolf took their chance and struck when the opportunity arose. They stabbed their victim in the back and let them bleed out on the bar floor. They took out a make up compact, used some blusher and went on their way like nothing happened

Holly WW died

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Night was almost over and it was time for a kill. One wolf took their chance and struck when the opportunity arose. They stabbed their victim in the back and let them bleed out on the bar floor. They took out a make up compact, used some blusher and went on their way like nothing happened

Holly WW died

Bye holly :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Bye Holly cxx

@Gert Did the mods give any other info when the passed on the message? Can you copy the exact text?
    beakerjoe wrote: »

Holly WW died

So we're confirmed to be down to one. Who came out as female roled?

Not me bleedin mam...............

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nigel WW wrote: »
    @Gert Did the mods give any other info when the passed on the message? Can you copy the exact text?

Kat?

Should we weight our FFAs? 3 points for first choice, 2 points, 1 point

Baddie has to be Janine.

No BG action either, and babs is out of contact.

• Advertisement

Wouldn’t read the flavour that way, I’m guessing Janine butcher is the last wolf

I also wouldnt say the story confirms only 1 wolf left, call me paarnoid but it still seems too few wolfs

I also wouldnt say the story confirms only 1 wolf left, call me paarnoid but it still seems too few wolfs

Possibly. Priest and seer are gone so in the absence of an apprentice priest we just keep killing till the killing stops

Possibly. Priest and seer are gone so in the absence of an apprentice priest we just keep killing till the killing stops

Ya sounds like a good plan, does anyone have a list of who's left and cleared etc etc I never saved my excel sheet

Well the last lynch post mentioned two wolves and this post only mentions one ergo, one wolf left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Yea Im Kat the tramp. Dont mind getting lynched, I probably wont have much time to play tomorrow.

My #FFA
    Conor
    Nigel
    Gertie

Ya sounds like a good plan, does anyone have a list of who's left and cleared etc etc I never saved my excel sheet

Derry WW - claimed shaman
    Henry WW - confirmed NRV by Riona
    Jake WW - vig 1
    Liam WW - vig 2
    Gertrude WW - confirmed NRV by Riona

Barbara WW

Abigail WW
    Conor WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

#ffa

Nigel
    Ewan
    Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Yea Im Kat the tramp. Dont mind getting lynched, I probably wont have much time to play tomorrow.

My #FFA
    Conor
    Nigel
    Gertie

Sorry that meant to read Ewan not gertie

• Advertisement

The message came with a comment from the mod saying this is all the info I get and do with it what I wish

Advertisement