Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

1636465666769»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah there weren't really any worthy Molly award winners in this game. Disappointing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,741 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yeah there weren't really any worthy Molly award winners in this game. Disappointing.

Theres always next time

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Did you not win one....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Did you not win one....

Yeah... Codegate was a Molly award worthy outburst.

Less so many expletives perhaps :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Thanks mods linda, mick and shirley for the game and having the patience to deal with me.
    Thanks also for the unique experience of playing for the other side after getting my NRV sucessfully night 0 killed.

Make sure to join Necro & I's game in october were we shall return tenfold the 'absolutely no way', 'you must be joking' and 'no comment' responses ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Mods, of of curiosity, what was the flavour going to be for lynching a dog? ðŸ˜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

fixxxer wrote: »

giphy.gif

Drumpot wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Its the simple things that bring joy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Eh.....

He's like a person? Great dog Wellard

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I'll admit I was salty about that at the time but a few hours after it happened I was like, "Actually Holly dead is probably better for me".
    After playing a week of werewolf, I've huge respect for the massive amount of effort the mods out in! Small mistakes are bound to happen :-)

Every other munch and lynch we were all on WhatsApp chatting about who was going and protected and stuff, a 6pm munch caught us all out a little. We were all out and about and the last name in the WhatsApp was Holly about 20 mins before the munch.

Speed days are a pain in the arse tbh, didn't think it would make much of a difference but it's difficult to manage. Again sorry for that :)

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote:
    Speed days are a pain in the arse tbh, didn't think it would make much of a difference but it's difficult to manage. Again sorry for that

Agree totally. Considering taking a different tact when it comes to speed days for the August game....

Necrominus wrote: »
    Agree totally. Considering taking a different tact when it comes to speed days for the August game....

Nice one, I've got exceptionally high hopes for your game. Considering it's no.30 and my last game for a couple of months, I cannae wait! Obviously I'm gonna die on day 1 but still, I look forward to it

duffman13 wrote: »
    Nice one, I've got exceptionally high hopes for your game. Considering it's no.30 and my last game for a couple of months, I cannae wait! Obviously I'm gonna die on day 1 but still, I look forward to it

Everyone says its there last game. Then the next game comes around....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Everyone says its there last game. Then the next game comes around....

yeah, i think that was my last game....

sKeith wrote: »
    yeah, i think that was my last game....

Forever.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭fixXxer

It's a werewolf game, but if you get munched/lynched you die in real life!!!!11one

It's a werewolf game, but if you get munched/lynched you die in real life!!!!11one

Ohhh i like that. Like that film.

Ill mod it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ill mod it though.

I will co-mod!

Ill mod it though.
    I will co-mod!

Scaredy-cats. Don't you know the mods always die at the end regardless? :pac:

• Advertisement

Scaredy-cats. Don't you know the mods always die at the end regardless? :pac:

I survive,

For the sequel!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necro reminded me in the other thread, with the FFA no Lynch someone (I think Derry) was supporting it because of a benefit that most hadn't seen

What was that, I couldn't figure it out at all

Necro reminded me in the other thread, with the FFA no Lynch someone (I think Derry) was supporting it because of a benefit that most hadn't seen

What was that, I couldn't figure it out at all

Heh, technically the suggestion was to bring about a town core temporarily. Then re-evaluate that same core the following day based on who died in the lynch and munches.

What I didn't say on thread, and you can read it in the backroom is that the aim of the suggestion was to get people talking and gauge some reactions to the idea:

Unfortunately, I got shot before I could go back and read the thread to most of the reactions :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Heh, technically the suggestion was to bring about a town core temporarily. Then re-evaluate that same core the following day based on who died in the lynch and munches.

What I didn't say on thread, and you can read it in the backroom is that the aim of the suggestion was to get people talking and gauge some reactions to the idea:

Unfortunately, I got shot before I could go back and read the thread to most of the reactions :cool:

How would the reactions be useful?

Like how would you gauge them? How would you find a wolf based on their reactions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

beakerjoe wrote: »

Useful in identifying the one true seer in the game.

IIRC, it was the seer (Clodagh) who was supporting it the most.

beakerjoe wrote: »

Like how would you gauge them? How would you find a wolf based on their reactions?

It's not always the case, but I find some have a difficulty in blending into the village as a wolf. So that's why I'd be going back and looking not necessarily at the first couple of posters who respond, but in those that come along later and go with the flow of the thread.

What side they come down on is irrelevant, it's how and when they decide to get involved.

Also, another point is that even if I can't get anything tangible from the initial flurry, there's no debating it generated a tonne of discussion which is beneficial for the village.
    I'd have to look back but quite a few got involved in the debate even by the time I was shot.

That's what I was aiming to do anyways :P

• Advertisement

This is hurting my head!

This is hurting my head!

:D

I do love my elaborate plans :pac:

Advertisement