Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Good morning all

I hope we have got innit out of our system by now :D

Morning Walford, innit a great day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

My turn for a go on the jukebox. Shove over Clodagh! :P

First, a belter to wake you up:

Then a request for an answer to my question:

We'll get over this horrible Monday morning hump together and:

But I'm aware some people will want a slow set so:

By then we'll be in a good mood as the football kicks off again:

Finally, we wind down with one of the classics:

watch?v=wsrvmNtWU4E

Before the live band takes over for the evening:

And we end with a disco and some dancing:

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Morning Steve
    What are your thoughts Steve, 25 players and 4 wolves?

Seem legit?

4 wolves within the 25 players, but otherwise yeah, you seem to have got it :)

Innit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning all

I’m gonna pop in the caff for a cup of Rosie and a bacon sarnie. Innit a gorge day?

Bleedin ell. Brenny boy was up at free firty this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    4 wolves within the 25 players, but otherwise yeah, you seem to have got it :)

Innit.

Nah, seems well dodgy to have only 4. Bit light, innit?

Derry WW wrote: »

Don't tell anyone, but... I seen Brenny and Orla headin' round back o'the market stalls when I got up this mornin'....

Be talk of the town them two!

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Nah, seems well dodgy to have only 4. Bit light, innit?

All I know Abi-luv... is what that bleedin' OP tells me :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ah he might have been up consoling Ian Beale, he’s a diamond geezer like that

Or throwing someone off a roof

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Morning all!

Like the tunes Steve.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Morning all!

Like the tunes Steve.

Not enuff Chas n Dave tho, innit

Not enuff Chas n Dave tho, innit

Nah, this Geordie geezer beat 'em up las' night.

Gonna send a few of the Green Street crew round his gaff and mess his mug up more than it already is later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I cannot see a single one of those Youtube links thanks to Work. Let's hope there's no secret messages being missed :D

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I cannot see a single one of those Youtube links thanks to Work. Let's hope there's no secret messages being missed :D

No mate, but here's one for ya:

kissme3.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Not a whole lot to note on Day 0 then.

Some people complaining about the heat, and we know wolves are not creatures who do well in the heat :pac:

Clodagh posted a jukebox of songs in the one post, but no one else did so I'm not sure if it's a task. Plus, there's Day 0 fluff to consider with this post too. It would be a bit too (unfairly) easy IMO if wolves just had to post some music videos on Day 0 to win a task.

Yep, that's about all I got for now.

Well...

Screw it. I'm tempted to keep my mouth shut because I could draw their ire even though I'm not currently on their radar. But since we're technically into Day 1 now and trying to play the game -

Doesn't necessarily make her a wolf, but I thought Barbara came on a little heavy-handed with talk of notes and pushing a Day 0 FFA. Meta is screaming at me that this could be nothing to worry about, but it does seem overly forceful in trying to lead the village from quite early on. If Barbara is a villager, then that's great, but it's something which grabbed my attention as an early play a wolf might make.

Barbara originally put people on her FFA because they "tried to ruin the fun by talking shop on Day 0", so then Barbara, should you not be straight to the top of your own FFA? :D

Anyway, that is all I have after a pretty uneventful Day 0.

Oh and btw, all ended well with Phil Mitchell down the Vic tonight. He spotted me in the corner, but he thought I was my cousin. I get that a lot. There wasn't a mention about the £500 I owe him for the car, he even ended up buying me a few drinks! Great night down the Vic, top bloke is Phil...when he's not on the sauce.

That's a nice well prepared story Orls, did you have help with it?!

I'll have a go on the jukebox.

Right lads we need a plan for today.

I assume we'd have been told in the op if there were any baddies other than the 4 wolves right? So we're only expecting 1 kill at 10am?

But actually if that's the case the game will go on forever, there must be other surprise kills

Fiona WW wrote:
    I assume we'd have been told in the op if there were any baddies other than the 4 wolves right? So we're only expecting 1 kill at 10am?

Well BJ said we shouldn't assume anything, which to me says there is more going on than we are being told.

Could be a hidden sk. Could be extra kills (but doubt this on 1st munch). Could be we have a witch, and I hope we have a vig out there too.

Steve WW wrote: »
    No mate, but here's one for ya:

kissme3.gif

Kiss me teeth!

In terms of planning, let's see where we stand after munch and pull apart what we can from the munched person....like there is limited info there but worth exploring. And then FFAs later on so that we have a record of who would go for whom (more for later in the game).

Also we should look for d0 tasks just in case there was one (I still don't think there would have been on d0 but worth looking into). Any takers for some of these jobs? Ive no probs looking into the post history of the munched person (as long as it's not me of course).

Well that would be my suggestion POA anyway.

• Advertisement

Cor blimey Clode, your keen on a Monday morning int ya

That's two people in the last hour you've poked at for being eager...

Tbf we've a significant challenge, we don't know what the daily kill rate is, we don't know if we have power villagers, if we do we don't know what they are, we need to have our sh1t together on this one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well BJ said we shouldn't assume anything, which to me says there is more going on than we are being told.

Could be a hidden sk. Could be extra kills (but doubt this on 1st munch). Could be we have a witch, and I hope we have a vig out there too.

Good morning lurvelies, Good to see a real post!

Not much on Day 0 as usual. Just folks enjoying the Walford Slang etc. But for those who have Peggy'd folks already, maybe I didn't read enough into the bants and missed something, but it seemed pretty normal and nothing sticking out too much.
    Have we all posted yet?

Derry WW wrote:

As opposed to not having a plan and imo increasing the chance of the wolves steering towards a mislynch later?

It took 2 mins to write that post and will take 10 mins later to look into whomever will be munched. That's not too much effort at all. In fact that's the minimum effort we should all be putting in.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    That's two people in the last hour you've poked at for being eager...

It’s cushtie, Ewan, only avin a giraffe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    will you share your notes with the class b4 10am just in case. be a shame to have them lost to the dead room.

Is that a threat? If I die, my ghost will be haunting you, innit you mug!

Jeez, everyone's so tetchy already...

watch?v=EYi5aW1GdUU

Far likelier to be jumpy villagers shouting at each other today rather than placid wolves.

Wolves don't like drama, they tend to avoid it especially early doors

(Cue the paranoid comments of - how would you know that, etc, etc)

Stupid video :(

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Tbf we've a significant challenge, we don't know what the daily kill rate is, we don't know if we have power villagers, if we do we don't know what they are, we need to have our sh1t together on this one

Of course we have rolled villagers if that's what you're referring to, I don't think the game would work otherwise. Is that not what this part of the OP is referring to?
    The Heroes of Albert Square : Fear has gripped Albert Square, and while there are some good honest folk willing to fight back, they are doing so in secret. None are willing to make it known that they are taking the law into their own hands for fear of prosecution. But rest assured, some brave and heroic people reside in Walford.

Plus remember there is a surprise kill at some stage.
    BEWARE! One unfortunate soul in Walford may be killed off at any stage of the game at random and their game will end abruptly. We will inform you of why when it happens, until then though watch your step in Albert Square.

Advertisement