Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport app - new device

Options
  • 22-06-2018 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭

I have an issue with my eir sport app. I have a new device (Xiaomi Mi A1, Android one phone). I had a moto g3 device prior to that.

I cannot log in the device. I tried asking support via chat service, and they told me to go to "settings" then "remove device" for old device" then Choose + symbol to register new device.

I could not locate Settings, and when I asked the support chat engineer he couldn't tell me where it was. He requested I email cs@eirsport.ie, for assistance. They replied saying they only deal with sky eirc sport! I can't get through to 1901

Crazy that I can't get through to 1901 and that the support chat engineer gave me incomplete steps, then incorrect contact details.

Can you help me please? All I want is to be able to connect to my eir sports app on my phone.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Nalz wrote: »
    I have an issue with my eir sport app. I have a new device (Xiaomi Mi A1, Android one phone). I had a moto g3 device prior to that.

I cannot log in the device. I tried asking support via chat service, and they told me to go to "settings" then "remove device" for old device" then Choose + symbol to register new device.

I could not locate Settings, and when I asked the support chat engineer he couldn't tell me where it was. He requested I email cs@eirsport.ie, for assistance. They replied saying they only deal with sky eirc sport! I can't get through to 1901

Crazy that I can't get through to 1901 and that the support chat engineer gave me incomplete steps, then incorrect contact details.

Can you help me please? All I want is to be able to connect to my eir sports app on my phone.

Thanks
    Open app, tap on three lines on left hand side.

Tap on settings and then on device management.

It should list al devices you are using for eir sport (assuming you are logged into app).

Screenshots attached.

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Thanks
    Hi Nalz,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having getting through to us, our support team are open 24/7 on 1890 260 260. 

somebody_else is correct here, however, if you are still experiencing issues I'd advise contacting our support team. They can assist you further with this. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Thanks
    Open app, tap on three lines on left hand side.

Tap on settings and then on device management.

It should list al devices you are using for eir sport (assuming you are logged into app).

Screenshots attached.

Tom
    Thanks for the help here somebody_else :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement