Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered logit analysis

• 21-06-2018 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I am looking for help with an ordered logit analysis for my master's thesis. I'm based in Athlone but can travel. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

What seems to be the issue. If I can't help, I can look around for someone who can.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 d.folan

Basically I am not at all familiar with the method so I would ideally like to get 2 or 3 hours of classes on it then I can hopefully do the rest myself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Not very familiar with it myself. Where are you studying?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 d.folan

I actually study at a Dutch University but my parents live in Athlone so I am here while writing my thesis

And I gather you have a decent data set that needs analysis? I'd suggest dropping into the Maths forum https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=380

• Advertisement
Advertisement