Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuickPark

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭SteM

ArielAtom wrote: »
    From a customer service point, i personally thought they way the call was handled was not great. That was my point.

It wasn't the point of your OP, you never very mentioned that. You just mentioned that you were a regular customer and they didn't have a spot for you. The customer service thing only came up when people didn't agree with you. They said 'sorry, we're full', were they rude to you or something? That sounds pretty polite and as much of an explanation than you can expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

As you use the term we I assume you are connected to QP.
    I am not connected with QP. As Dudara said, by "we" I mean "we, the readers of the thread that you created".
    It was the curt manner in which the person who took the call dealt with it, nothing else.
    You were on the call, and we weren't, so if you say their manner was curt, I accept that. I just point out that this is the first time in the thread you have said anything negative about their manner. That, more than any connections people do or don't have with QP, probably explains why you have felt so misunderstood.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread

dudara.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement