Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The site is sideroads lads.

Options
  • 23-06-2018 9:31am

Testing. Definitely not having posts showing up on After Hours this morning; the last one there was posted at c. 7:30am.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

What's happening?

Nothing's updating.

Looks like the meter needs a new 50p piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Hey there!
    So I'm having trouble with my private messages. I received a pm and I've read it but it's still marked as unread and I can't mark it read or get rid of the notification icon. I also can't see any sent messages in my sent messages folder.

I've checked my settings and I have private messaging turned on and I've set my account to save sent messages. I've no idea what's going on. 
    Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

No new posts for the past three hours, and it says no active users ?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Ben Done

No posts showing for me since 7:30 this morning (it's 10:00)

Is there something wrong, or has everyone fecked off?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,648 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

^^^^ What I'm seeing on the homepage.

Legacy touch site.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

What's happened? Nothing available in the latest threads.
    Is there anybody out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong dept.
    The "Latest" tab on Touch site is not showing any threads.
    I'm on Android, have switched off / on and cleared everything, but still no threads showing on the tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,102 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Touch site is currently showing no recent posts and also showing threads I've read in "my forums" in bold as if I haven't read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Keep getting this error on mobile when trying to view forums

'There are no recent posts available'

Cheers!

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Hi guy. I've posted 4 or 5 messages this morning but none are showing on the threads. I was posting last night with no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

3 times now this morning ive posted in this thread - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=107334654

nothing showing up

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dubal

Cant post, cant see any updates

• Registered Users Posts: 34,648 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Shortly after that I posted elsewhere and it didn't show up, got a 404 error, soon after the whole site fell over :p seems OK now.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merging all threads linked to today’s outage (includes some threads move from Feedback to the Help Desk)

There was an issue in the data centre overnight which has taken time to resolve. It looks like we’re back in business now, but if more problems arise please use this thread to report

Advertisement