If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha ATS1050 Soundbar

Options
  • 24-06-2018 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi, I see the Yamaha soundbar is £100 Sterling, but €200 Euro. Can you match the sterling price? Thanks, Paul

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi, I see the Yamaha soundbar is £100 Sterling, but €200 Euro. Can you match the sterling price? Thanks, Paul
    Hi Kildafornia.

We can indeed do the £99 but this product would need collected from our Belfast store as its listed on our website as an instore only collection unfortunately.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Kildafornia

Hi Kenny, I’m thinking if your Belfast store could post it to my parcel motel in Newry I’ll buy it

Hi Kenny, I’m thinking if your Belfast store could post it to my parcel motel in Newry I’ll buy it
    Hey Kildafornia.

Sorry to be awkward but we can not ship any order to parcel motel address unfortunately. We couldn't even ship it parcel motel if it had the "BUY IT NOW" button on the product on our website.

We do try our best to bent the rules for boardies but unfortunately this is one product that we can not ship.

I am really sorry.

Might there be a different soundbar that would suit?

No worries. What could you do for the Sony HT-SF150?

No worries. What could you do for the Sony HT-SF150?
    Hi Kildafornia,

We can ship this item but the best price we can do on it is £119 with £6.99 shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Will the remote on a Bravia KDL-40EX703 be able to change the volume on it? I want it to bypass the tv speakers.

Will the remote on a Bravia KDL-40EX703 be able to change the volume on it? I want it to bypass the tv speakers.
    Hi Kildafornia,

I have had a look at the specs and it doesn't have intelligent learning remote functionality however from a lot of the reviews I've read it seems to link with the Sony TV remote to allow you to switch it on on/off and change volume with the TV remote.

Ok I’ll take it. PM me?

Ok I’ll take it. PM me?
    PM sent!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.