Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent storage unit suggestions?

Options
  • 24-06-2018 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, looking for storage unit abot 4x4 meters.

Any suggestions? Don't care if not 24/7, don't care about location (within Dublin) but must be fairly secure and decent enough to store electronics (not damp)

Also 1-2 months only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭mikemac2

There are lots and all their prices are mostly the same. I didn’t find anyone undercutting the rest and to get a decent discount they want a 3 month contract which didn’t suit me

https://www.nesta.ie//

I’ve used them twice over the years and was happy. They have a few branches, I used Kylemore Road

They are all proper facilities, there will be zero issue with damp and keeping things secure is their business. A self storage that was constantly robbed would be out of business in no time

Advertisement