Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Keys

Options
  • 24-06-2018 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I lost a set of keys in Laragh yesterday for the bike (chain, panniers, locks etc) and house. I was parked at the green opposite the Glendalough Fayre shop.

They're on a Mini keyring/carabineer.

It'd be great if anyone on here is heading that way today spots them could let me know. I'm in work myself today otherwise I'd be back up there.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I lost a set of keys in Laragh yesterday for the bike (chain, panniers, locks etc) and house. I was parked at the green opposite the Glendalough Fayre shop.

They're on a Mini keyring/carabineer.

It'd be great if anyone on here is heading that way today spots them could let me know. I'm in work myself today otherwise I'd be back up there.

Thanks all.

Bummer..just back from Laragh....did you ring the shop..??

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭underwaterdog

I have rang around, but no joy. Thanks

Advertisement