Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos - buy now pay later

Options
  • 24-06-2018 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi I cant seem to find somewhere where this query is better suited - has anyone ever used the buy now pay later with argos and is there much red tape / credit check involved ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

HairMare wrote: »
    Hi I cant seem to find somewhere where this query is better suited - has anyone ever used the buy now pay later with argos and is there much red tape / credit check involved ?

Used it myself once (couldn't be arsed saving). Quite a few forms to fill in, need proof of address, id. Maybe a pay slip too. Takes some time to set up for sure, but yeah, quite a bit to sort out.

Which is fair enough really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

yes, your basically applying for a loan. paperwork is the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

HairMare wrote: »

I've used it twice in the last year for a few things.

First time it was about 15 mins to fill out paperwork and wait on decision, then another 5 mins signing crap after that.

Second time was quicker, maybe due to being in the system already.

You can pay online then afterwards relatively hassle free.

It's provided by Creation Finance, they are a member of the ICB so I assume credit checking is done.

Advertisement