Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General info needed, flight experience as a prize

Options
  • 24-06-2018 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I do voluntary work for a residents association in Dublin 12 and we are looking at ways to raise funds for some community events, and to increase membership.

I'm just wondering, is there a company/organisation in Ireland that sell flight experience tickets or whatever it would be referred as and would such a prize be an idea?

Obviously the residents association would pay full price for the experience, get a raffle license and raffle the experience/ tickets.

Only floating an idea... I'm not sure if there's any other implications I've not though of.

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭tb66

The National Flight Center in Westin do gift vouchers for simulator and first flights. https://www.nfc.ie/en/catalogue/gift-vouchers/1096

Not sure if it would be a lot of peoples dream prize tbh unless they love flying/aviation.Certainly a great experience flying a light aircraft though.

A similar idea (but staying on the ground) that may appeal to more people would be a driving experience voucher for Mondello..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭jleavy046

Great advise and thanks for the link. Great, brilliant. Thanks again.

Super

Advertisement