Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B350 Mobo for Ryzen 2200G

Options
  • 24-06-2018 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

Hi guys im helping a friend build a pc built around a 2200G but im trying to avoid the trap of buying a b350 board that needs its bios updated, hes trying to buy the parts from amazon. Can anyone recommend a board that would suit with HDMI? Ive heard any amazon stock from March 2018 on would have been updated but i cant seem to confirm this.

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Hi,

I built a B350 based rig just over a month ago.
    Got a Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 board from Amazon and it came with an F22 BIOS so didn't need to flash for the 2200G.
    The board also has HDMI.

Very happy with it but like I said, only about a month of use.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

The Asus and Asrock boards (at least amongst others) have bios update through LAN on their bios page so I don't really see the issue here

Advertisement