Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why is it so bloody difficult to get regular fit jeans these days!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

You could go through all my posts. Very few happen during business hours apart from the odd lunch break.

That would take a lot of effort. I do enjoy your posts tho. You know what buttons to push.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭May Contain Small Parts

Men’s clothing is becoming more feminine. Equality innit.

Clearly there was great equality in the 1500's:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8_BGeCbCmH_TQW0jRX_HF1E2VHl47s7Px62o6ZWYOmzWvSn_hTw

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

68 kg in new money, 29 inch waist, 34/5 leg, 5'10" Same weight/size now at 50 as I was at 20. Slim fit Levi's 501/511's fit me grand. No work on my part mind you, the men in my family on both sides stay pretty much the same weight throughout life. Genes and such. Not "metabolism" though, more that we just eat feck all.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭shakeitoff

They're not even skinny?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Creative83 wrote: »
    Do these people have no balls or something... must be the most uncomfortable thing in the world! Also hideous :eek:
    this bit I could never understand. I mean my meat and two veg are amply enough sized and jeans like that never troubled me. I can and do even cross my legs when sitting down in them. :eek: Though apparently that's "gay" these days.

An apparently Gay lad earlier. With crushed nuts....

7f2c3adadcae22d65b71faa1a19eaf76--cigars-and-women-bond-issue.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

shakeitoff wrote: »
    They're not even skinny?
    Yeah, they look like slim fit to me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

You could even argue they are a regular fit.

Also, unless you are walking around as hard as a rock all day, those jeans pictured would be grand. These feckin notions of Permanent Python Penises (PPP™).

If someone gave you a million quid to stuff the lot into a Yop bottle on a cold day, you could probably do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

internet shop

don't bother going into high street shops all they cater for is teens whose balls haven't dropped yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

mloc123 wrote: »
    Conservatory is a funny poster. For a lad that works on a site all day he manages to post here a fair bit during those hours.

He's the one resting against the shovel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement