Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room to rent on Saturday mornings to run photography class

Options
  • 24-06-2018 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Looking for a little help - I am planning to run a set of photography classes in Dublin on Saturday mornings over the summer months. I would ideally like to find a room capable of seating 8 people, ideally above a cafe in the centre of the city. Anyone know of such a facility? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Outhouse on Capel St have lots of rooms for rent at reasonable prices and there's obviously plenty of cafe choices nearby there.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭michaelm

Thanks for that - look great but I'm ideally looking for somewhere open on Saturday mornings from 9.00am. My venture is commercial and I will (obviously) pay the commercial rate for room hire.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

They open at 9am on Saturdays and will give you access before that if need be. I did assume you would be paying! Merely highlighting its good value! We used to do workshops there seem to remember it being around €50 for 4 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Though not city centre it is easy to get to on the LUAS. Try RuaRed, in Tallagh. Lots of rooms available at a reasonable rate and access to a printer room if you want to get into editing and printing images.

http://www.ruared.ie/content/files/Standard-Room-Hire-Rates.pdf

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement