Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Eats - Limerick

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

le_girl wrote: »
    It's just one dish per day that's €6 before 6pm. Whether you eat in or take out, it doesn't matter as long as it's before 6.

It works out to be really good value as their portions are generous. The app is a handy way to check the €6 deal of the day.

Or twitter - @ramenathome

Limited to chicken or tofu regards the protein.

You can order the #6before6 online but make sure you select to pay in store or you may end up paying full price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I am looking for cheap Eats and good enough places to eat in Limerick.

I tried Boojum (Mexican food), Luigi's chipper, Turkish kebab shop at milk Market (which I think has closed down now).

Any other places?
    I wouldn’t go to any of those places outside the Milk Market for a start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Is it possible to order before 6 and collect the delivery at 7.30 and pay in the restaurant?
    le_girl wrote: »
    It's just one dish per day that's €6 before 6pm. Whether you eat in or take out, it doesn't matter as long as it's before 6.

It works out to be really good value as their portions are generous. The app is a handy way to check the €6 deal of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

Is it possible to order before 6 and collect the delivery at 7.30 and pay in the restaurant?

I really doubt it but download the app and give it a try.

Turkuaz turkish kebab is back on just eat. Anyone tried the new place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Turkuaz turkish kebab is back on just eat. Anyone tried the new place?
    Yup exact same as the old place just a makeover for the sit down it really needed it food is identical thank god

Grand. Before it was free delivery for orders above 10e. But now its free if you order over 20e. Will try it soon.
    They give decent portion of meat.
    sioda wrote: »
    Yup exact same as the old place just a makeover for the sit down it really needed it food is identical thank god

Advertisement