Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suit hire

Options
  • 24-06-2018 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭

I need a suit for a wedding next month.

Is Liam McCormack still around the town

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Liam McCormack Closed Recently.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Unfortunately McCormacks has been replaced by some manicure type shop. The lad on the Square is still open and operating. If I'm right, his store is the last solely dedicated to Suits in Athlone and once he closes in years to come, then that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭cena

Whatever happened to the guy that used to be where eddie murphy is now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Not a clue. Most have folded.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭cena

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    Not a clue. Most have folded.

He was a long time in athlone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

always find wilfs in Mullingar excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

I think suits direct in monksland hire out suits for weddings, no harm giving them a call to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Galvins in Tullamore  a good option for rentals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Donie75

Eddie Murphys, Burgess, John Francis, Square House & Suits Direct all do suits and wedding suit hire as far as I know.
    Liam McCormack recently retired.
    Paul Andre's was the shop where Eddie Murphys is now. He is involved with the Square House (family business).
    Guy Clothing (where Bretts was) also do menswear and suits. Not sure about wedding suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

John Francis Waldron has an orange loop sale on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement