Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning an item, delivered with Parcel Wizard.

Options
  • 25-06-2018 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

Hi. I bought a kids tablet recently, it worked fine then all of a sudden it's now stuck in a boot loop. I factory reset it and it was fine for a few days and it's happened again. I'd like to return it but I had it delivered from Amazon via Parcel Wizard, and when I click on the option to return it, it just gives me a bunch of drop-off points in the UK, or using Royal Mail. I've never actually returned an item in my life haha, I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to do, can i just return it with anPost? Do I pay return costs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,994 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

If you contact Amazon they will provide you with an Irish return label. For other companies which don't offer delivery to Ireland you'd have to pay to return it to the UK which is something that you have to consider when buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

+1 amazon cust service are great.

Live chat is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Live chat is the way to go.

The cs agent just sent me the link to print the return label for Royal Mail, then when I asked him if it mattered that I was using AnPost (probably a stupid question! ) i got no reply :)

Advertisement