Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toolmaker

• 25-06-2018 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all, looking for some help. I will be returning to live in mayo in the coming months. I work as a toolmaker anyone know of any company's or engineering workshops that I could send my cv to. I have registered with a few recruitment websites, bit nothing ever seems to come up in mayo. Thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Try McHales Engineering, Ballinrobe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

Cashels and Major Ballyhaunis, Malone Ballyglass, try Regal Eng in swinford (good people im told), engine re in castlebar, there is an engineer company in Mayo abbey that make crushers, Flanco eng,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

try factories that do injection moulding (plastics) or any kind of moulding i guess

they usually have a few toolmakers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I think Arcon recruitment in Castlebar had a job for a toolmaker recently.

Also Killala Precision, Injection Moulds & Dies in Ballina and Tool & Gauge in Tubbercurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 kvnt

Thanks everyone, ye have given me a few good places to check out .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭imp1

Allergan in Westport, Baxter in Castlebar & Swinford, Hollister and Ballina Bev both in Ballina, and a load of big and small places about Sligo Town as more options.

Advertisement