Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a food truck in Ireland

Options
  • 25-06-2018 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

Im thinking of opening a food truck business in Ireland and I would love some help. I understand I need a casual trading licence but what I don't understand is where can I park the truck? Also is there anywhere where I can track all the farmers markets in Dublin? How possible do you guys think it will be to open a food truck? Any advice and help would be super appreciated! Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Hey guys,

Im thinking of opening a food truck business in Ireland and I would love some help. I understand I need a casual trading licence but what I don't understand is where can I park the truck? Also is there anywhere where I can track all the farmers markets in Dublin? How possible do you guys think it will be to open a food truck? Any advice and help would be super appreciated! Thank you

A food truck is the same as a chipper van.

There are thousands of them in operation

Contact your local EHO and make an appointment to speak to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

If you contact the Irish Organisation for Market and Street Traders, IOMST, they will have all the info.

Advertisement