If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVRX2400

Options
  • 25-06-2018 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I've been eyeing this up this Denon AVRX2400 for awhile after buying new speakers and a telly from ye last week. Whats the best price ye could give me on this? Also in the market for a Sub but might purchase that at a later date.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Stupify wrote: »
    Hey lads,

I've been eyeing this up this Denon AVRX2400 for awhile after buying new speakers and a telly from ye last week. Whats the best price ye could give me on this? Also in the market for a Sub but might purchase that at a later date.
    Hi stupify,

They are currently £299 but at that price these are only available for in store collection I'm afraid!

Would you be able to make the trip?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Stupify

Hey lads,

Hi stupify,

They are currently £299 but at that price these are only available for in store collection I'm afraid!

Kind regards

David
    Ah that's a shame, couldn't make the trip I'm afraid. Any chance ye would be willing to ship it?  

Hey lads,

Hi stupify,

Kind regards

David
    Ah that's a shame, couldn't make the trip I'm afraid. Any chance ye would be willing to ship it?  
    Hi Stupify.

At the moment I'm afraid its in-store only collection.

I'll keep my eye out and if things change I will drop you a PM or a post.

Sorry.

Hey lads,

Hi stupify,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Stupify.

Sorry.
    No worries, thanks a mil David. 

Hey lads,

Hi stupify,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Stupify.

Sorry.
    No worries, thanks a mil David. 
    No problem Stupify.

• Advertisement

Hi David,

I'm thinking I'm gonna get this from here: 

https://petertyson.co.uk/index.php/denon-avr-x2400h-av-receiver

will ship it through parcel motel to get it down to me but I'd prefer to buy from ye lads as I've good experience with ye already, it'll work out a bit cheaper on shipping and it would be less hassle overall. Any chance that ye will be releasing the denon for shipping or will I go with this crowd? 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Stupify,

we do have a limited number of AVRX2400 available for in-store collection at the moment but not enough to allow us to re-open it for shipping however I'm expecting a decent shipment next week.

If you can hold off we can supply then - alternatively the guys at PT are good guys and you can shop with confidence with them.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Stupify,

we do have a limited number of AVRX2400 available for in-store collection at the moment but not enough to allow us to re-open it for shipping however I'm expecting a decent shipment next week.

If you can hold off we can supply then - alternatively the guys at PT are good guys and you can shop with confidence with them.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    If ye'll reopen for shipping next week I can hold off till then as I'd still prefer to buy from ye, thanks John.

Hi Stupify,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    If ye'll reopen for shipping next week I can hold off till then as I'd still prefer to buy from ye, thanks John.
    No problem, keep us posted.

Hi Stupify,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Any word on the new delivery? 

• Advertisement

Hi Stupify,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Any word on the new delivery? 
    Hey Stupify.

There are still showing up as in store collections on our website unfortunately.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.