Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waste collection?

• 25-06-2018 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Hi, currently i'm the only person living in a 4 bed house in limerick while waiting until the 3 other new tenants move in next month. One of my previous housemates had the bin collection in his name and we decided to cancel it for the present until new people move in and the renewal price could be split between us. I still have the bins from the previous company and having filled them gradually over the past couple of weeks i would like to empty them before the new tenants arrive so everything is neat and tidy. is there a service i could use that would empty these bins on a pay as you go basis?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

You could empty them over a period of time using the bin service at your local Topaz petrol station, it costs €7 for two black sacks

Advertisement