Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Links creche at Eastpoint Business Park

Options
  • 25-06-2018 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I need to find a new creche for my little girl. My husband works in Eastpoint business park and the Links creche there have a spot for our girl.

We are a bit apprehensive about Links creches because one of them featured on that RTE Investigates programme, but I guess a lot depends on the people who work in a particular place.

Does anyone have any experience of this Links creche in Eastpoint? Or would anyone know of a decent creche close to Grand Canal Dock area?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Why would anyone consider such a place.

They were found out and are back.

They shouldn't be allowed open, run, manage whatever and anything to do with children.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Grand canal dock area theres a creche off macken street just down from the theatre & another on barrow street beside Google

Advertisement