Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Evolution at its best

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,547 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

prinzeugen wrote: »
    Well they say evolution is all about survival of the fittest.

If that is the case then females and thus humans are fecked.

Group of 5 late teen girls attempted to get in the Billy Joel concert with... Tickets for the RDS.

There was 5 of them and not one thought it was strange that they were surrounded by over 30's. They also missed the 10ft tall Aviva Stadium letters on the side of the building!

Thick as ****!

Hmmmm. Sexy late-teen bimbos. Firm bodies but soft heads.

I'm sure none of the over 30's present would want to mate with them atall atall

Next time, send them The Donald's direction.
    Thanks

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Wibbs wrote: »
    Certainly an example of natural selection, but not evolution as the fully formed trait already existed in the population.
    Indeed. One brick does not a wall maketh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

endacl wrote: »
    Indeed. One brick does not a wall maketh.

It’d take more than a wall to stop Ronaldo’s swimmers..

He's good at ball games. Hardly the pinnacle of evolution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

He's good at ball games. Hardly the pinnacle of evolution.

You never know. Adam's apples that look like second chins could become the human analogue to the peacock's tail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,885 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Surely Evolution at its best doesn't miss a peno v Iran ?
    Harry Kane has scored more that Evolution at its best and the lad can't even speak and drools on himself ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Surely Evolution at its best doesn't miss a peno v Iran ?
    Harry Kane has scored more that Evolution at its best and the lad can't even speak and drools on himself ,

Allah versus Charles Darwin, evilution doesn't stand a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Ronaldo is just a product of training, or practice, as the Yanks would say.

He's not a particularly phenomenal athlete, either. He's fast for a soccer player, but not particularly fast for, say, a rugby wing, or a wide receiver, or a Jamaican schoolboy. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Ronaldo is just a product of training, or practice, as the Yanks would say.

He's not a particularly phenomenal athlete, either. He's fast for a soccer player, but not particularly fast for, say, a rugby wing, or a wide receiver, or a Jamaican schoolboy. :pac:

Nonsense. He’s not a fast sprinter because he plays football. If he concentrated fully on straight line running I’d say he’d crack 10 second 100m.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Omackeral wrote: »
    When they held all the titles Evolution were pretty good.

01_BIB_Evolution.jpg

this thread, and this response, is eerie....the evolution theme song was playing in my head as i brushed my teeth this morning, i **** you not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Robsweezie wrote: »
    this thread, and this response, is eerie....the evolution theme song was playing in my head as i brushed my teeth this morning, i **** you not.

Well Evolution is a mystery after all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

At Cheers, Cliff Clavin explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm.

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

It’d take more than a wall to stop Ronaldo’s swimmers..

Have you seen 99% of his free kicks? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,574 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

ronaldo-composite.jpg?strip=all&w=750&h=500&crop=1

Hardly evolution, just plenty of money and good surgeon

Advertisement