Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheap AEG wanted quick

• 25-06-2018 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭

cheap AEG wanted

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

Have a nylon colt m4.boxed with mag and battery 120e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

renas wrote: »
    bump

Have a berreta arx there takes m4 mag would take 60 for it

Have a berreta arx there takes m4 mag would take 60 for it

need pics and more details on the gun, anything done to it, which parts are metal ? also wondering if its competition model or the one with blow back ?thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 JGeezer24

G36; battery included (no charger), tamiya connector, high cap mag. Shoots at 300-310 fps on .2g bbs. [asking 90 ono]
    [i.imgur.com/bRN8h9j.jpg] cant post images yet just add (https://) on that link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

need pics and more details on the gun, anything done to it, which parts are metal ? also wondering if its competition model or the one with blow back ?thx

Full plastic nó blowback no upgrades shoots fine bought it and all it has ever been used for is plonking by my nephew. Pm me your number if you have WhatsApp and I'll send pictures when I'm home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

JGeezer24 wrote:
    G36; battery included (no charger), tamiya connector, high cap mag. Shoots at 300-310 fps on .2g bbs. [asking 90 ono] [i.imgur.com/bRN8h9j.jpg] cant post images yet just add (https://) on that link.

Does this take M4 mags?

Full plastic nó blowback no upgrades shoots fine bought it and all it has ever been used for is plonking by my nephew. Pm me your number if you have WhatsApp and I'll send pictures when I'm home.

since its a bit plasticy i have to leave it, more in to metal my self unless its a decent mp5, but i can assure you if you upload your add here for such a bargain you will have it gone soon, good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 20 no fate chick 95

Hi. I have a H&K umarex g36 tan aeg blowback rifle and a custom kwa m4 carbine.

The g36 is in pretty good condition and shoots at 316-320 fps. It comes with 2 high cap mags and a short sniper magazine as well as a piece to replace mag catch so it can take m4 mags instead. Looking for €200

The kwa m4 is mostly metal except for the handguard, the handguard has a bottom and top rail. It's front wired. Again shoots around 320 fps. Comes with 3 high cap magazines and I'll throw in a metal RIS front handguard. Looking for €200. I'll post pictures shortly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 no fate chick 95

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JGeezer24

khaldrogo wrote: »
    Does this take M4 mags?

No, just g36 mags

Hi. I have a H&K umarex g36 tan aeg blowback rifle and a custom kwa m4 carbine.

The g36 is in pretty good condition and shoots at 316-320 fps. It comes with 2 high cap mags and a short sniper magazine as well as a piece to replace mag catch so it can take m4 mags instead. Looking for €200

The kwa m4 is mostly metal except for the handguard, the handguard has a bottom and top rail. It's front wired. Again shoots around 320 fps. Comes with 3 high cap magazines and I'll throw in a metal RIS front handguard. Looking for €200. I'll post pictures shortly

over my budget.. im looking to pick a gun for my friend i have enough of my own, ready to pay 150 at max depends on gun and extras included, but i do prefer bundles curently with full range aeg, mags, batterys, charger and such included

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 DOOM31

Have a few src m4s practically brand new and cyma m14 not more than 20 bb through it none them ever been fielded if interested have brand new 9.6 battery also could do a deal with few hi cap mags

DOOM31 wrote: »
    Have a few src m4s practically brand new and cyma m14 not more than 20 bb through it none them ever been fielded if interested have brand new 9.6 battery also could do a deal with few hi cap mags

all depends what you want for mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 DOOM31

all depends what you want for mate
    I do the m4 new battery and 2 high cap mags posted for 150.
    All he need is a charger

Advertisement